HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THAT'S THE EASIEST PAYCHECK I GOT IN MY LIFE!

Attached: lando0.jpg (1000x563, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2PlqXw03Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder he beat his wife

>reminder he beat his wife
WTF I love Billie Dee now

based

Basdd Billie Dee

Fucking based

based

Attached: 1554626303984.jpg (270x270, 11K)

do the SJWs know?

I LIKE THIS!

Good.Broads should know their place.

So did literally every black celeb of the 50s, 60s, and 70s, but we just opt to overlook that :S

he has a lifetime supply of Colt 45, I'm surprised he hasn't been worse

Good

more like Beatie Dee Wifeums, am I right???

Attached: 1552122515793.gif (607x609, 821K)

Affirmative action hire.

Jewsny needs more nog faces. I wonder if they will have some hijab woman in this one. It’s all propaganda to force predictive programming these days.

you forgot the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s

>So did literally every black celeb of the 50s, 60s, and 70s, but we just opt to overlook that :S
Honestly, considering the current roastie epidemic and crazy feminists cancer, weren't we better off in the 50s-70s? Be honest, you know the truth.

Attached: 20130316_BRP001_0.jpg (595x335, 87K)

sounds based

>implying JJ won't make the greatest send-off in history
Anakin, Yoda, Dexter Jettster, Mace Windu, Watto, Shmi, Boba Fett and more will all come back in Lord of The Rings Return of The King style credits.

>just fuck my shit up stare
You can clearly see in his eyes that Star Wars died and is only a soulless husk at this point.

I don't look back to any era. I'm fine in this era. People have always been stupid and insufferable and somehow missing the point and going too far in one way or another.

Also, if you're the type of person to call women 'roasties', you're an example of that. Also, lol at you claiming the 50s were a great time. Puke.

Good, I'm glad that Based Billie beat his wife.

The core family unit, especially that of black families, was far more successful in the 50's and 60's that it is now.

>This was him one day before getting his star wars paycheck
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2PlqXw03Y

Also, I detest people who beat women.

should we blame Raegan?

None of it means anything when the "Saga" is a mediocre movie, and completely shit movie, and then a single movie trying to recover from garbage.

Also J.J. is shit at writing a cohesive narrative, so it'll probably ignore shit from the last two or outright retcon them.

>blocks your path

Attached: th[1].cxDmNW9a8-rwNlxc6BTlcgHaJ0&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0.jpg (474x628, 39K)

what the fuck this is based and redpilled?

wtf I love him now

The gov literally tested radiation etc on the families / citizens that trusted it during those "Golden Years", and sent their sons off to die or go insane in a pointless war.

Also, family life was not necessarily rosy in those times; ever seen The Apartment (1960)? The movie depicts a world where most of the husbands run around behind their wives' backs and everyone's manipulating each other at work and profoundly jaded and lonely. There really was no Golden Era.

Or maybe you'd like to go back further, like the 40s or 30s. If you actually know your history or have seen the movies / read anything from those times you'd see people were just as corrupt then, and marriages just as unfaithful. I mean watch one or two film noirs. It was a rough world and people literally idolized gangsters in those times, they were the style icons.

This. We should get him removed from the movie

movies aren't always the truth

do you also believe most boomers were hippies?

And the lamest thing about all this spam is just the presumption I / others don't know this. As if I'd ever pine for the fucking 50s. As if I am not the very 'degenerate' all this spam trying to foster 'reactionary' sentiment is supposedly railing against.

Right, everyone was wholesome and perfect. You hopelessly stupid little cunt.

not yet

I do not understand how people cant see that they are ruining star wars on purpose. Just to piss yall off. Its part of a bigger plan.

based

All they said was that the core family unit was not successful. First thing you go off on is the government. Lol

nice

Attached: 1463087974111.gif (250x198, 2.62M)

no need to be aggressive, perhaps there IS a middle road between perfect idyll and degenerate fuckfest

>. Also, lol at you claiming the 50s were a great time. Puke.
Can you elaborate? What disgusts you about that era? I know segregagtion was still on, but did it really get better for black people?

>The gov literally tested radiation etc on the families / citizens that trusted it during those "Golden Years", and sent their sons off to die or go insane in a pointless war.
When did the US stop using people as guinea pigs or sending them to pointless wars?

His entire role will be chasing BB8 and that new toy...robot character around the Falcon, trying to fuck them.

He gives the same vibes as Han in TFA. Silly old man stuck in arrested develpoment. We'll discover he lost everything when his wife kicked him out and that new negress character is the daughter he abnadonned. She scolds him and then he dies like a bitch. Sounds about right.

based Lando

HA HA HA HA

Ok maybe I’ll go see IX now

absolutely fucking based

>in a different timeline Micheal Jackson would have played lando

based

gdi

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x514, 87K)

>That dirty negress trying to put her hands on Billy Dee's '45.

>>in a different timeline Micheal Jackson would not have grown up into a sexual predator of underage boys.

as he should

thats this one

I knew that from his skin colour.

Never lose your pimp hand

based

The question is what did his wife do?

His 3 episode stint on Arrested Development was probably easier

Has Kathleen Kennedy been notified