Endgame

As far as Endgame goes, can't Thanos just snap his fingers and kill the remaining Avengers?

Attached: 4543546783452.jpg (970x545, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QbltzIUV6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn’t the gauntlet destroyed?

It still works, since he did use it to leave right after the snap.

Kill youtself

Think the stones work on their own, but not as a whole since the gauntlet got singed. It works as a holder for the stones, but not as a conduit that binds them.

As in, Thanos can use the individual powers, bit not the combined big power. He can use the space stone to travel, for example cuz it works on its own. He can use the reality stone on its own to change reality in the immediate vicinity while he is there (showing Titan to Strange, turning Drax and Mantis into ropey things temporarily), but it lacks the synergy and energy of all the others in order to make the change permanent (snap).

This is the best explanation you will get in this thread.

Nope, because in the little TVspot released recently ScarJo mentions he used the stones again, apparently they have a tracker or something idk lol these movies are a joke.

youtu.be/9QbltzIUV6w
Very beginning

Did you read what I typed? He can still use them individually, he can't use the combined universal level power.

...and they are obviously monitoring some planet through satellites.

>stones
>he used the stones again
>stones
Plural motherfucker, as in he used them all at once. Also fuck your satellites lol fuckin nerd.

Interesting. Maybe the snap itself weakened Thanos a bit and even got rid of some of the abilities he would have had with a full and undamaged gauntlet. This might be the key to the Avengers stopping him. It’s going to be tower defense for Thanos as the Avengers come to him.

Couldn't he use time stone on the gauntlet like he did with The Vision?

he can use the stones to fix it

he used stones to bring back a stone

Holy shit, listen at 0:50 really closely. There’s a creepy whisper where you hear “I have telepathy.”
Also, fuck Brie Larson and fuck Captain Marvel. They couldn’t cast someone without resting bitch face?

That's not how language works, weak troll.

No way to know until the movie. It is possible.

This is pure speculation, but maybe It's not potent enough without the Power stone... powering it. An apple is easy, infinity gauntlet is not.

Plural =/= using them at once

>touch something
>he used his fingers!

What bothers me is how in the entire universe only heroes from Earth go fight him. No other nation is mad 50% are gone.

He can use several stones individually you fucking idiot

Attached: 1551072199239.webm (640x266, 745K)

Earth isn't a nation user.

Some of them probably don’t know what the hell even happened. It’s also possible that other planets fight alongside the Avengers in this movie. I mean, it is 3 hours long.

Honestly how long would people really be mad till they realize they have double the wealth, land and food?

>tell that to Thanos snapped neck

Why aren't the green lanterns on his ass?

who is more powerful

Attached: war23.jpg (1024x466, 55K)

Yeah, I'm sure nobody would be mad their friends and relatives were killed by some retard who can't figure out that halving the population wouldn't actually work for more than 2-3 decades.

But we know it works, in-universe. The kids on his planet have known nothing but full bellies, and it’s already been a few decades presumably.

Everyone will institute population control after the snap first out of fear it might happen again and later as a reasonable precaution when they see Thanos was right

t. Thanos

Not really. You know when the last time Earth's population was half of what it is today? In the 70s. It will take just a few decades for the universe to return to its previous size. Thanos did fucking nothing.

Shut up, farm boy.

People won't breed that much after what happened, retard

>An apple is easy, infinity gauntlet is not
Except Strange reverted time multiple times in his own movie you fucking faggot

...which is apparently easier than fucking infinity stones and the gaunlet.

Fuck you suck

>he thinks niggers and sandniggers are going to stop breeding

Lmao.

>reverting all of reality is easier than reverting all of reality while you also have a gauntlet
ok

Why didnt he just use the snap to create millions of condoms?

Because women are degenerates who only fuck bareback

>millions
Really dude, you think that's how many people "half the universe" is?

>Thanos snaps at Captain Foot Fungus
>HOW DOES IT NOT WORK
>because UNLIKE GENDER I am binary
>hit him so hard it reverts his snapping
>everyone except white males get resurrected

>what is population control

That's neither what I said nor what happened

Okay tell me how turning back time to stop an explosion or revert yoru death is different from turning back time to revert the destruction of the mind stone

Theyre washable

Why didnt he just heal up half the vagoos in the universe?

Because the mind stone is one of the most powerful objects in the universe and requires the time stone to be powered by the other infinity stones. Not powerful enough on its own.

some of the stones broke

No...

can I have sex first?

What the fuck

She's way too confident. 90% chance she gets PURPLED like Hulk in IW.

his gauntlet couldn't use all the stones simultaneously after that snap, maybe 2 or 3 at max

>Holy shit, listen at 0:50 really closely. There’s a creepy whisper where you hear “I have telepathy.”
Did she have telepathy in Cap Marvel? It's very distinct when you know what you're looking for, what the fuck is it? Cut dialogue that sneaked in?

She will get smacked by Thanos at the beginning. You can see them travelling to confront him in the Milano. After that Antfag will come by and they go back in time.

I am looking forward to Thanos humbling her fungus ridden ass desu.

I really want this to happen but I am extremely doubtful they'll portray Captain Marvel as anything other than perfect. He won't beat her down so much as he'll keep her away from him.

She does not appear in the later parts of the movie judging by the trailer, so he either killed her or stranded her somewhere on the other side of the universe. I expect a lot of screeching from feminists.

Initially I was afraid she would be the centerpiece, but the Russos seem to know what they are doing.

I hope you are trolling. Otherwise, you might have autism.

Something niggers don't do

What the fuck. How did you even notice this? Or maybe I’m a brainlet

Attached: 2D1A0523-5409-4E99-9DEF-A0915093283A.jpg (543x549, 41K)

ok so the stones dont work that well anymore & Thor literally could of killed him when they were.

so in the "LETS GO GET EM" scene in endgame why cant they just take thor there to murder him if they literally say they plan to use the stones to bring everyone back

how are they going to write their way around this logic? they should of had thor get dusted so nobody still alive could single handedly find him and kill him

Thanos with stones is still stronger than Thor. Thanos did not expect the super weapon axe, next time he will.

God I wish.
Capeshit needs to die

so he can't kill people on a universal scale anymore, but he could kill 10+ people in the immediate vicinity. Even a demi god.

The only reason that Thanos left them alive was that he implemented in what his mind he sees as a fair genocide. He knows the stones can bring people back so he is leaving it up to the remaining people in the universe to force that to happen. If they win, nothing is lost. The universe returns to as it was but everyone is aware of their mortality and impact on each other. If they lose, his guilt on the genocide is lessened because even though he was the architect, the universe isn't strong enough to protect itself and needs his hand to 'save' it from itself.

It's a classic narcissist maniacs win/win. And very logical. A more logical plan would have been to create a universal law that stops anti aging tech and makes the immortals mortal. Not to mention getting rid of that ballsack chin

Reverting time on the gauntlet might reverse the snap.

>so he can't kill people on a universal scale anymore, but he could kill 10+ people in the immediate vicinity. Even a demi god.

Yup

also the witch didn't destroy it. They can't be destroyed because they are universal constants. She changed it from a concentrated stone to pure energy or some shit that he couldnt use. He just undid that.

The same way that the dr who elf made the reality stone turn from liquid to solid.

Bump