Biggest mistake since Lucas selling Star Wars to disney

Biggest mistake since Lucas selling Star Wars to disney

Attached: discord-logo.jpg (1000x563, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5FcL99NuB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine supporting a service that's main use is to be a place for trannies to congregate

*yiffs on your support ticket*

I just had a lewd chat with a trap on discord
He's so cute

There is literally nothing wrong with Discord and Yea Forums only shits on it cause "reeee its popular" or they are joining random faggot channels.

I mean if you only join the channels you need there is nothing wrong with it, but of course if you are a member of 10+ faggot channels it isn't weird that you get annoyed by the ammount of faggotry on it.

What channels are you even in? Next time you shit on discord send a screenshot of your channels so we can laugh at you.

t. someone using discord and being in 3 servers all of which are handy

Also this isn't Yea Forums

>servers
That in itself is faggotry. I only use it communicate with my friends instead of skype/messenger.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Discord and Yea Forums only shits on it cause "reeee its popular" or they are joining random faggot channels.

>I mean if you only join the channels you need there is nothing wrong with it, but of course if you are a member of 10+ faggot channels it isn't weird that you get annoyed by the ammount of faggotry on it.

>What channels are you even in? Next time you shit on discord send a screenshot of your channels so we can laugh at you.

>t. someone using discord and being in 3 servers all of which are handy

Attached: 1517878333155s.jpg (201x250, 7K)

I dont even know what discord is. Some guy i was talking to on lit once asked me to join his discord to continue our conversation but I am afraid of using anything on the internet but Yea Forums and email

What if you are using it for a community/gaming server?

Thats what I use it for.

One discord channel is for my own server (i put announcements and feedback and help there) and the other discord is from another game server I play in and the last discord is from the development of a game i'm following.

But if you join "talk here about gay shit! plz no bully or get banned" channels im not confused you get annnoyed by the ammount of faggotry.

Some people seem to think Discord is social media or something, it's more like a website but live if you use it right. Handy to share information and get quick responses. Also voice support and media support such as images and videos etc. It's fucking handy, can't imagine running a website again now I have discord. So much easier and faster.

nice epic onions meme but you didn't give an explaination why you think discord as a whole sucks. Did you even read what you were greentexting?

>nice epic onions meme but you didn't give an explaination why you think discord as a whole sucks. Did you even read what you were greentexting?

Attached: 1552074376784.gif (413x243, 51K)

lol :P

youtube.com/watch?v=k5FcL99NuB8

Give this a watch

>Almost 8 minutes of my Saturday to hear some basedbeard talking

how about you give me a tldr

>Almost 8 minutes of my Saturday to hear some basedbeard talking
Sounds like discord

he's not a soi is he, juging just from the first 30 seconds of the video he seems to belong to some other meme category. wrong haircut, voice, mannerisms, etc.

Sounds like your experience with discord

please send me a screenshot of your servers, i'm sure there are at least 3 anime images there

>REEEE WINDOWS SUCKS CAUSE I WAS ON THE COMPUTER AND THERE WAS THIS WEBSITE FULL OF GAY SHIT

>Yea Forums only shits on it because it's popular
Skype was much more "popular" globally than Discord ever was an nobody care about it beyond vapid complaints. Discord is overwhelmingly garbage and the only thing that it even remotely helps with is technical support servers that are heavily moderated.

Impressive. This argument is the equivalent of defending Facebook just because it can have legitimate use.

Why is their logo Mickey Mouse's pants?

>that are heavily moderated.

once again: YOU CHOOSE WHAT CHANNEL YOU JOIN

the functionality is fine. If you shit on it cause its cancerous, the problem lays with the channels you join. The technology, how the software works and what options it gives you is fucking handy as fuck. It's like saying smartphones suck cause kids use it for social media

Are you mentally handicapped? How do you not understand that the platform is the issue. It's like wrote. You're just blinded to reality because you're "proud" that you use it.

im not blinded because for me it has replaced using websites or forums and it's made my life 100x more convenient.

Now I only need discord instead of

>A website
>A forum
>A teamspeak channel
>A skype to send people media over

it's all in one

>Sounds like your experience with discord

>please send me a screenshot of your servers, i'm sure there are at least 3 anime images there

Attached: 1547520997842.jpg (700x734, 107K)