Less than 1 week

>less than 1 week
>already 50 million views
>budget of only $55 million

Will it herald the beta uprising?

Attached: IMG_6191.jpg (739x415, 15K)

Is there any real evidence that trailer views on YouTube actually correlate into ticket sales?

It looks cringe as fuck.

Abstain from sex

Socks exist only when convinient

i used to think my life was a tragedy but now i realize it's a cool story bro

Attached: D3QS4Q7U4AARO7D.jpg (560x418, 14K)

Have sex.

Smells like a flop.

Would probably translate into ticket sales for some demographics but not others(eg. boomers who still watch commercials on tv)

Remember when people thought Deadpool was going to make capeshit good again

>Beta uprising
you mean cuck uprising

Attached: cuck joker.png (625x639, 334K)

Looks pretty decent, honestly.
Kinda have the sense it'll take too much from King of Comedy, but that's a good thing. shit was kino and still holds up today

Much like your comment :^)

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

I don't care about that. All I want is capeshit that doesn't rely on CGI all the time.

No normie has seen King of Comedy so it won't matter.

*HUFF HUFF*

She cute

she looks like she fucks white guys

Joaquin is old as fuck. It only helps the movie because it makes him look more pathetic.

Based

This Joker is so charming, I could just watch a movie of him walking and smoking.

Attached: 1542122850826.webm (360x360, 586K)

it seems to have turned non capeshit movies into shit trying to emulate its sucess like the new Hellboy.

8/8
($7)7)76(@6#8#0$:8haka

No or else fembusters would've made a billion dollars.

>2012 + 7
>expecting any decent capeshit

Attached: Penn Costanza.jpg (640x640, 22K)

>Will it herald the beta uprising?
fuck off /pol/, it went viral because the Joker is one of the most popular capeshit characters out there, and because it doesn't look like the usual cartoony CGI clusterfuck, which makes people more interested.

Damn, I guess I am a clown fucker now but he's hot.

>beta uprising
Ironic

Attached: 1526364573467.png (1107x722, 307K)

seething white roastie

For the first time in a while, i'm scared Yea Forums.
Is this going to be another flick where the WHITE man living through the hardships of life suddenly snaps and becomes a dangerous serial killer, thus reinforcing the racist stereotype of how all white people are crazy lunatics that go on homicidal sprees after they've been pushed off the edge long enough?
Let me tell you something, they nailed the descent into psychosis quite well.
How do i know? Well because i actually suffered from a psychotic breakdown, many years ago.
Now i didn't become the Joker or any other retarded cringy fedora shit, i got into therapy and 7 years later i am now a functional member of society, and this isn't a post about boasting my hurr durr hahaha am joker :DDD tier of shit.
My past still haunts me to this day, all the suffering, the horrible delusions, the meds and the therapy sessions i had to undergo to fix my mental issues.
Sure, it was a dark chapter of my life where i repeatedly tried to take my life and other assorted shenanigans you sure as hell don't want to listen\care about, but it's over now, my life has definitely improved and all the horrors are gone.
Yet, i don't want this shitty noir capeshit movie to purposely fuel a completely flatout wrong depiction of what i also had to struggle with, as being labeled "that crazy guy" wasn't funny, because deep within you're still suffering and going through a lot of shit.
Believe me or not, being "LOL CUHRAZEE INSANEEE XDDD" it's not as romantic as many directors tried to make it look like in fictional works.
I'm definitely not going to watch this shit when it comes out, as i don't need a reminder on how i ended up living through pure hell.
But i'm still scared.

That's a great story, but did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

Attached: 1554839367045.jpg (1456x816, 1.02M)

Will incels start roaming the streets?

I'm scared

I SHOULD LAFF BUT I CRY BECAUSE YOUR LOVE HAS PASSED ME BYY YOU TOOK ME BY SURPRISE I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU WERE LAFFING!
This relates to me so much bros

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This may be a copypasta but I know that feel, bro

Oh shit. I didn’t realize it was that cheap. So I guess we won’t see too much flashy cgi. I’m okay with this as long as the writing is decent. I already know Joaquin will give a good performance.

It's not.
I posted a thread with the same text and it got sageraped by the jannies.

Is his background story decent or just more capeshit level autism.

This movie will rival the dark knight rises in terms of memes and I'm ok with that.
>*honk honk*

>"only $55 million"
Only $55 million? How is that "only"? Are you so accustomed to beyond inflated capeshit studio product flicks that you think anything that has a budget of less than a hundred million is somehow a small budget film?

Htf is this a Joker movie.