Wholesome

Wholesome.

Attached: 485989D3-CFF1-42CC-ACE7-219AF24322CC.jpg (750x431, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/p91o3
streamable.com/fh4at
youtube.com/watch?v=BJgLa3eKMYs
streamable.com/333mc
streamable.com/71t2k
youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g
streamable.com/c08b1
streamable.com/8jw3m
streamable.com/nlap0
streamable.com/h7ekf
streamable.com/la8bq
streamable.com/f3200
streamable.com/301cc
youtube.com/watch?v=K-RWSRyhu7g
youtube.com/watch?v=yfEw5H_LSoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iOFveSUmh9U
streamable.com/th77g
streamable.com/vgo8w
streamable.com/4wiqs
streamable.com/clt28
streamable.com/v1y32
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no wonder white women are cheating on you in droves

Attached: CC2B29D4-D17F-4733-8A43-5EA713EB1093.jpg (270x267, 35K)

>pic related Infinity War reaction video.
Black people are just as cringe when it comes to muh Wakanda forever. kill yourself faggot beta soi boi cuck redditor.

Attached: 1521290449219.jpg (447x485, 48K)

Enhance further.

Cant. I’m mobilefag.

Someone make a collage with those basedims.

Why haven't we killed all white men?

I was pretty excited when I saw the first TFA trailer but what kind of nigga cries? Like SW sucks harder than ever now

Who was the most in the wrong here?

4:50
streamable.com/p91o3

I showed his reaction video to my mother and she just stared at me with a face of disbelief
>he is mentally retarded, right?
>no mom, he is a "normal" dude
complete silence
maybe I should have not redpilled her on ther baseboys lads

The faulty logic of these threads is:

>post insufferable consumeristic 'geeks'
>said geeks are obviously democrats
>"if user is disgusted by this extreme example of an annoying democrat type, the only response is to be a Nazi! there's no other outlook"
>wait fruitlessly for user to transform into strawman reactionary cliche so OP can feel dubiously morally superior, despite having spent countless hours trying to promote said reactionary strawman positions

You know, this is the way you look to me.

>strawman
Ironic...

Shoo discord tranny

Sure, pretend you're more complex or noble than that. You've demonstrated that you're not. And I'm constantly laughing about it btw. I love that I fooled you into thinking that was worthwhile behavior all these years.

That doesn't work on me either. You *really* misinterpreted/misjudged things over the years, haven't you?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Has anyone got a link to the vid?

t.you

Attached: guys I love it.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

I am enthralled by this man.
streamable.com/fh4at

Attached: Fr. Roderick watches the Star Wars trailer.webm (852x480, 1.94M)

Söytastic.

Attached: 1555094663457.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

BASEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=BJgLa3eKMYs

this guy was ahead of the curve

literally what the fuck is wrong with him

Lack of testosterone, raised by females, lack of social development until late 20's.

Attached: 1555136932524.jpg (538x260, 20K)

I loled when you said he liked that part about arkham hospital

This guy is actually based.

>dat onions mouth

I'm making a whole series on this man. I'll consolidate everything later if I remember to.

wtf

white "men" are so fucking pathetic.
what the fuck is going on?

jesus christ can we step back for a second and realize how retarded the whole concept of "reaction videos" is? how the FUCK did they get so big? who would watch this and why?

Says the guy who looks like these guys himself. Hm, I wonder why he's spamming this idea...

pathetic cope

It's always a white boy

Attached: 1547384510461.gif (365x400, 551K)

streamable.com/333mc

Attached: 007336018754.jpg (255x460, 58K)

To relive that experience of watching something yourself through the excitement and thoughts of other people.

you should see reactions for music videos. especially kpop. just awful looking mutts and people from all races. it is truly disgusting.

jej

It's american, british, french and nordic white "men".

what?

As if all this spam isn't a pathetic way you try to cope with your own issues with me.

I wonder what his father would think seeing him like this. What I think is that I hope he's sterile (assuming he'll ever give his semen to anyone).

Attached: 1555132246221.png (240x133, 57K)

>2011+8
>reaction videos still exist and allow people to make careers off of them

Attached: 1555089192702.png (718x782, 418K)

x

Attached: 1555132275924.png (245x133, 51K)

mental illness or the handiwork of an enemy stand

Lol. Yeah there are tons of black and mexican etc guys like this.

Also remember that the guy spamming this is a 'white thing' earlier tried to claim that transgender is a 'white' thing too... yeah let's forget about Brazil, Thailand, the black queer underground, queer Mexicans, etc etc etc etc etc.

xx

Attached: 1555132308602.png (254x141, 51K)

eminem really let himself go

This is genuinely really fucking unsettling

What the fuck is happening to this species?

LOOK AT ME I'M CONSUMING SHIT MADE BY AN ALGORITHM

hes a destroyed men,
its the worst form of destruction because he doesnt think hes damaged so he will never recover, people dont think hes damaged just a trve fan with a passion for his hobby, the best part is he actually paid to be destroyed.

a magnificent scene but also evil, real life kino

Attached: 1554704987521.jpg (400x400, 13K)

look at those nostrils. Pure and sweet release of fanboy excitement.

So cute.

Attached: married star wars fan.jpg (1447x911, 123K)

Mary isn't much fun.
streamable.com/333mc

Looks like a mole

They are faking stuff like this, right? I mean, you can't possibly act like this for real as a grown man

anyone got a link?

his wife looks absolutely miserable, every woman has a real man but not her ,she has him

i wanna fuck mary, kick his dog,and cum over every funkopop, play with his nintendo switch and save my games over his saved games

Attached: 1519175184859.png (720x540, 380K)

Sure thing, pal.
streamable.com/71t2k

Attached: 007336018661.jpg (360x1342, 130K)

It's weird, I really don't believe in bullying, but I have to admit on some level I can kind of understand the instinct to want to smack some sense into a guy like this as a corrective. I don't even think it's culturally-learned, I think it's a deep, biological repulsion to a man acting this way, and women are probably even more repulsed by it than men are. I do think that there should be some reasonable level of derision... not twitter or Yea Forums outrage... but just a "oh give me a break dude" in response to guys putting on a display like this.

This is what (((civilization))) does to a man

great content do u have a youtube channel?

Why Yea Forums watching his videos?

>hur dur we live in a society etc

You're so fucking pathetic.

because its unironically post modern kino

jesus christ what a freakshow

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g

who is doing the commentary on this? Does he have more?

>y-y-you said something thats similar to a meme!

NPC/10

severe depression

*post post post modern kino

of all the things to get so upset over, that is the post that does it for you?

>The Rise of Skywalker
Who comes up with this shit?

Star Wars fans like to suck average penises hehehe.

Attached: meme.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

You actually make a good point. This shit is alot similar to how the men in europe act with soccer. They fuck the city up if their team loses... Sometimes they'll do it anyway if they fucking win. Both are extreme reactions regardless, for something that shouldn't warrant such an extreme reaction.

People legit don't see this shit as problem though. They just think, "Wow, those are some crazy obsessed fans!". Yeah, they're obsessed because they're damaged men pushed to the brink and this is the only shit they can find enjoyment in and be a man in, so they treat this shit as some life or death type of shit. Back in the old days of soccer, euros weren't rioting after their team lost. They just took it on the cheek and sighed.

lulz sure i do
They're pretty crazy
I am.
streamable.com/c08b1

>Species
Nah, just white men in the west

>This is what /pol/ fights to preserve
Lol, Islam can't take over fast enough

in south america soccer fans still destroy cars and punch people, its normalized of course,
i guess its all about respect and testosterone,
a violent thug can get respect, hes active, some girls appreciate that attitude
the starwars youtuber cant, hes passive, weak,
no girl will wet her panties with that attitude.

I feel sad when I watch these reactions. I know they aren't reacting like this because they think the movie's going to be great. They're reacting this way because the movie has to be great, because it's all they have. They hate their lives, they have no purpose, they need something to look forward to and they need something that feels important. The movie itself doesn't matter, it's just the idea of something big happening that brings them to tears, because something has to happen.

Attached: 4DuGJRe[1].png (509x411, 17K)

How much disney paid him?

HEY EXPLAIN
>has money for vacation
>does not has money to get disgusting putrid cancer removed from face
EXPLAIN??

Genuinely disgusted.

It's not cancer, it's just a skin thing. It's not sarcoma.
streamable.com/8jw3m

Attached: Kaposis_sarcoma_01.jpg (1200x809, 270K)

In my opinion it's ancient tribal instinct. Seeing the weakest link in your tribe and feeling the compulsion to remove or fix it in order to maintain the continuous protection of your social structure.

Animals do it too, culling the weakest of their herd in times of stress. That's probably what bullying is, at the most primal level.

It's herpes

Wouldn't be surprised, Mary is a goddamn gold digging whore.
streamable.com/nlap0

Attached: http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fe190da607de5f8bbdfb8b78bf1957ca9%2F203228095%2F4 (630x315, 25K)

weird schizo tranny freak

Attached: 1554683394947.gif (245x180, 987K)

Yeah, that's a warped / corrupted version of it. I don't think bullying helps a person improve though, or the group. There are ways to signal annoyance or correctives without socially isolating people, giving them deep-seated issues, and creating a lot of bad blood. And if you want to encourage better behavior as a whole, it's better to win people over and communicate the idea in the most effective way rather than psychologically torturing them or physically hurting them. Also, it's not like the bullies actually usually (or ever) really have any real justification or point to make, and if anything are going out-of-bounds themselves. As I said, it's a perversion of the instinct. But the instinct unchecked just makes you want to smack a person that sticks out in an irritating or different way. I understand what the instinct is a corruption of, but it's not the best way to go about it.

Stay jealous.

I like your commentary user you're the right mix of tone and perception

>this one white guy is like this therefore all white guys are like this

Way to tar a race with one brush.

What an ugly motherfucker.

They look like brother and sister.

Kek

It's a hope of a return to better times (their childhood).

This is what the current man looks like
Eat healthily
Lift
Talk to women
Watch kino
Reject Disney and Vidya onions media

It's to do with applying social pressure, not culling the week.

Bullying comes out when a person just isn't toeing the social line, or if the person doing it is just being a dick.

OH GAWD YASSS KEK ME DISNEY UHHHH
KEK ME SO HARD YASSSS!!!

UHHHH MY LIL CLITTY IS SO HARD FROM BEING KEKED YAAAAASSS MOAR STAR WARS STAR WARS KEK ME YESS

I"M A PATHETIC KEKY A TINY USELESS PAY PIG UGGHHHH YASSSS KEK MEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Lolol oh God.

I do embarrassing shit in life..like say kino out loud...but I'd never film it and put it on the internet. This guy probably doesn't get laid but he never will again.

I actually really like the commentary. Thought it would be gay/forced but its legit. Anymore?

See, this dumb cunt thinks he can make these wild claims and you'll just passively buy into it, descend into despondency about the state of society, and *poof* turn into a reactionary strawman he wants you to be. As if the implied reader suddenly doesn't have any memory of the world / life beyond that moment reading that post, forgetting that yes, not all men are like he claims. See, he reads so much conspiracy theory, he presumes people are like a fucking ostrich that forgets everything it's encountered moment by moment, and every passing bit of stimuli is BRAINWASHING you.

t. Varg Vikernes

>people are against late term abortions
I think his parents should reconsider

This is basically how niggers act over dragon Ball z.

I unironically come here after a big trailer just to see stuff like this

thank you Yea Forums for digging through the trash for stuff like this

ITS DA JUICE

I'm done for the night, but just for you. Everything I did. Production order:
streamable.com/h7ekf
streamable.com/la8bq
streamable.com/p91o3
streamable.com/fh4at
streamable.com/f3200
streamable.com/301cc
streamable.com/333mc
streamable.com/71t2k
streamable.com/c08b1
streamable.com/8jw3m
streamable.com/nlap0

Attached: lsb_packaging_red-six-pack.jpg (305x350, 18K)

Blacks are as consumeristic as anyone, pretending consumerism is white is one of the dumbest claims by the creepposter yet. Ever seen black people talk enthusiastically about going to "Micky D's"? Or look at East Asians, they're consumerism on steroids. If anything whites are the least consumeristic. Or at least have the most movements that supposedly have tried to reject to it (usually unsuccessfully). I guess you could say Buddhism strives for non-attachment but I mean it really doesn't tho.

Bullying is good for you. Demonizing it underminds society. Hate yourself a little and you'll change.

Reaction is win, bet it will do cameo in southpark/familyguy etc

Wait...I thought people who hate sjw movies were Russian bot incels. You call them pol fags when you hate their criticisms...you can't call the worst example alive who is pro sjw movies a pool fag too.

You can't have it both ways.
Or maybe youre just a bigot that hates all whites

I think a healthy form / degree of banter is okay and has its function, but as long as on a culture-wide level everyone understands its role and doesn't internalize it so much as learn from its 'criticisms' productively. And sometimes - oftentimes - someone is just giving you shit because they hate you / are jealous / in competition / trying to make themselves feel better. One has to learn to tell the difference between constructive feedback, and people who are just malicious and trying to bring you down for no justifiable reason.

But again, with the right understand on each individual's part, one can respond to any of these situations productively (sometimes you really do need to get checked or called out on your blindspots or bullshit) or at least not be brought down by it (when you're just dealing with a jealous psychopath or scumbag).

Can someone link me all these söyboy reaction videos.

and people wonder why whites are going extinct in 50 years

Its a white male thing

Maybe ...just maybe breaking up the family unit, not having kids, and turning women into dykes and men into trannies is a bad idea.

Attached: 1485003237633.jpg (1024x745, 180K)

Says the white guy with an aesthetic and politics EXACTLY like these guys who's just as obsessed with consuming and collecting. Hmm. I think he may be projecting, yet again.

have sex

Attached: kdls3.png (463x557, 419K)

Literally me.

How subtle of you to post an image implying the only alternative to any excess or stupidity in society is being a literal nazi. You're so clever!

Your average white democRat voter

Catholic Priest Reacts to Star Wars IX is win.

>Crying at a fucking trailer
How pathetic can you get?

Attached: 67752.png (600x580, 360K)

>t.

Attached: 1514402550041.jpg (439x594, 36K)

You're paranoid bro. Take a break from the internet.

Attached: 1541658284423.jpg (1200x1090, 340K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K-RWSRyhu7g

Emotional damage is overrated. Humans are tough and real happiness comes in fulfillment, not bring told nice things. It's the Boomer lie that laud the ground for progressive feminism. That were all special. I saw it in my day. Psychology. Taking away corpral punishment. Downplay the roles of men and boys. Progressives just pick up the ball and instead of saying "were all ok!" (When we arent..some are average) to "we are all victims" (I'm trans. I'm a fag. I'm black). Vitcimhood moves our economy now.

Attached: Warhammer.40k.full.1120939.jpg (713x1023, 301K)

I really wonder about the guy. I just can't fathom his mentality. Just goes to show that there truly are dozens of different modes of living and thinking that all exist parallel to and very distinct from each other. Definitely not a monoculture. Like there are all these very different geek-worlds alone that exist in total contradiction.

Or maybe all races deserve pride...not just niggers and Jews?

I think the thing that annoys me the most is that he talks normal at the start and as soon as he starts the video, he starts hyperventilating / getting unreasonably emotional. I wish face-punching was allowable.

Except people like this are ill.

thx m8

He should be killed

Doesn't work.

Bro, you've only been creating this cloud of confusion around yourself. You really must realize by now it hasn't effected me, surely. My gosh, how old are you going to be when you finally realize you've been playing yourself?

The kikes have played the long con

I don't usually say this but i'm 100% sure she fucks blacks.

I just don't understand it. It's just "pew,pew" lasers and "REMEMBER LANDO!?" What warranted tears of joy?
This sort of thing is only acceptable at the birth of a child or a great personal victory. Not canned laughter from a guy named Sheev

Nah you need a mix of kindness and a bit of criticism. And people are special, and are worthy of love, and should be loved, but should also be done the favor of being called on their shit when necessary. And a lot of the crazies you're so concerned with are the way they are *because* of emotional damage... being different, alone, neglected by parents who didn't love them, but not having a way to process or grow in their situations in a productive way. I believe very much btw in adapting a degree of personal responsibility... leftists who deny that are completely in the wrong... but you also need a good community and the kindness and yes, sometimes help of others.

I agree that victim-mentality is not a productive thing to dwell in, but on the other hand, sometimes some people really are very victimized, and sometimes have to work through that. The current distorted version of the left though is a pseudo-victimhood and it doesn't deal with issues in a helpful way at all, and worse, tries to see issues where there aren't any.

I think he's just lame and his cultural disposition / style fucking sucks. But good luck to him.

i would fuck mary ngl

white genocide sounds pretty good desu

>these pathetic dorks are lame so therefore ALL white people are like this?

Ever seen East Asia? It's like a whole fucking world of this shit.

You're arguing with a ghost inside your own head. Seriously, get off the internet for a while. You're talking at me, some random stranger on the internet, as if I'm a villain you've been battling for a long time. That's a pretty bad sign of mental health deteriorating.

Attached: 1535350008051.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

I don't buy it. The times I life where I failed and was abused are the times I changed for the better. getting getting fired taught me to take work serious. Getting beat up by a bouncer taught me not to run my mouth. Losing out on women taught me to stop being a father fuck.

Pain teaches.

Degrading yourself over nostalgia that's been drained of all creativity is illness. Recording it is full blow insanity.

Fat fuck. Auto correct on my phone taught me technology is gay aids

Wow Rose looks a lot better!

What did he mean by this?

Just as bad as Eric Butts tbqh. My only surprise is that you’re not posting under a tripcode.

Aids?

Has anybody the webm of the basedboy that watched the trailer for infinity war?

She had to strap on the feed sack for the final act of the trilogy. JJ thought it made more sense for her character to be obese.

Lol my face when Texas tech just choked.

Based

Yea Forums needs to go and stay go

this reminds me of that animatrix short where the machines experiment on a guy's brain to change his emotions

I think it certainly can, and pain has taught me a lot too. Problem is we don't have a culture where we can be sure that everyone understands how they can learn from it in this way. And I don't mean that in some "oh, it should be more right-wing, or more left-wing" way. Just that the world throws shit at you and I think probably mostly as a result of a lot of consumeristic messages that imply you should always be happy and always winning, that a lot of kids grow up not understanding that life involves a lot of challenges and you have to develop the right attitude to it or it can really fuck you up. I think what makes a lot of people go kind of crazy or makes them give up is that they don't know how to interpret stress or meet their challenges (or don't even know it's possible to meet their challenges... they just passively expect everything to be good or bad and if things seem bad then they feel helpless). At least in various older societies and cultures, there was some form of ethic that was instilled into people that was kind of a balance of responsibility and also social cohesion... doing your part and having a work ethic, but also helping and contributing to others. I don't see all that as conservative or progressive... kind of a bit of both.

Anyways, just as things are now, a lot of people facing the world have no fucking idea how to deal with whatever situation they're thrown into and so my instinct is not necessarily to bully them more, because they won't at this point know how to learn from that productively... their only frame or reference might be a hierarchical school setting and media depicting pretty rigid definitions of success or lack of, which they might feel helplessly thrown into. I don't think a response to this is simply to show / represent more types of people winning or empowered in media... I actually do think a wider variety of types of people is good... but that's not the fix to it.

Well she allways wanted bigger rolls

I don't understand why you guys are talking so much about bullying and bully culture as if he's some zoomer. This man is at least 35, which means he grew up before everything got as incredibly soft as it has gotten.

He still ended up this way.

based

My repulsion towards this kind of thing is the same as my hated of abortion.

However I encourage both; These fags will never breed (Largely due to their manchild disposition ) thus severing their genetic line, and the only people aborting are mentally ill left-wingers and again, Same Rules Apply.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

You also typed
>getting
twice, you fucking idiot. Learn to proofread your fucking posts, cunt. I hope this helps you.

cont

But yeah definitely having a healthy attitude to pain and harsh feedback is crucial. Any kid that isn't taught this aspect of life is being done a serious and even dangerous disservice. If they don't learn it they can go fucking crazy. But understanding that not everyone is clued into the notion, I have a lot of sympathy for those struggling with such issues and would rather help them realize it than just cluelessly harrass them presuming they'd get the proper message. Again, I think a lot of the crazies on twitter etc (and Yea Forums for that matter) are as such not just because people were too nice or coddling (although that coddling can be a part of it too) but a lot of them were bullied and didn't know how to process or contextualize it. And if they aren't, then any supposed positive social function to banter didn't do its job, and anyone who persists there is just an asshole who is making excuses for wanting to hurt people.

to;dr faggit

>Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Ironically, concerning the more unhealthy ends of left-leaning culture, people give them clues all the fucking time but that only makes them dig in harder.

Whatever, suits me.

For all of their obsession with children's media, these people took all the lessons from them. Instead of being adventurous, daring, imaginative with their lives they're still obsessed with the same things they loved as children.

He looks like he has the testosterone levels of a 40 year old lesbian.

>t. soccer monkey

At least these individuals are faking it for money. I can open top 10 anime deaths and tear up for free.

Too tired. Fuck off
I got my physical back this week. Test of 723. Not bad for an over the hill boomer

I still love most of the movies I loved as a kid, but I also was compelled to move forward and explore other things. The lack of adventurousness in taste is also an issue with these people.

I just don't get how they haven't yet reached the point of weariness that so many of us feel with oversaturated properties like Star Wars. How can you be so dull and underdeveloped as to still get excited every time one of these megacorporations waves yet another uninspired remake in front of your face?

I think the reason a lot of us like RLM is because they at least articulate this weariness and contempt for all this shit... which shouldn't even be that special or rare, how can anyone not feel this way by now?

I'd rather draw furry porn. No one would see my face.

You know when I see Geek culture in America, I feel kinda sad that in my childhood, living in a third world shithole, the only nintendo console I owned was an outdated one and all the games were hand me downs, or bought from thrift stores. But then I see videos starring these Geeks, and I actually feel thankful, that those Tech games were never widely available here.

This guy's got to have legitimate psychological problems. Rey's just standing there breathing, nothing's happening, and he's already tearing up.

I'm from a third world shithole too and I don't understand your point.

I remember when a lot of geek culture just seemed fun, if you were into that stuff. But in the US at least it just got so over-saturated and over-marketed and diluted down.

You probably do have an advantage in that maybe these things aren't being spoiled as much.

As soon as we get rid of the Avengers guy, someone even worse shows up to take his place.

Attached: Artie No Nose.jpg (600x450, 35K)

jesus poor guy, hes got hundreds of these fucking unboxing/reaction/game videos and zero fucking views apart from one in which he's being completely shit on

Can someone tell me why people enjoy star wars?
It's something I've seen all my life growing up but have never gave a shit about once in my life.
I watched several of the movies it's not anything that interesting or special yet droves of fans buy billions of dollars worth of products for it.

Like I understand why other things are popular, I just simply cannot understand why star wars is

Attached: 1552121402541.jpg (784x1145, 431K)

There must always be the s*yface king.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I love that they buy mint condition toys and shit just to fuck them up on camera.

thanks bruh

At least the dude looks like he goes to a gym, and practices basic hygiene.

Underrated

I’m just done with society unironically I’m gonna just jerk off vote for yang and hopefully quit work because the future looks shite.

Goddammit, I've got that Monstervision shirt too. Now I'm embarrassed.

I'm not done with society, but it's definitively made me crueler, you can say. I no longer feel the least bad about talking advantage of people like this.

Why is MCU and Star Wars full of guys like these?

What makes them like this?

>What makes them like this?
Shitty personal lives and the colorful capeshit/SW movies attract them like moths to escape their boring/sad lives.

My life is shit and sad, and I still abhor these people.

What the hell happened to white guys?

>This creature is married

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: 1525650592534.png (500x400, 169K)

After careful consideration, this "reaction" is not genuine.
It's not acting either.
He is schizophrenic psychopath clearly, he's got skeleton in his closet, think Norman Bates in Psycho but in real life.

Attached: psycho.png (389x431, 112K)

It's unironically aids.

t. medfag

Having a gf for the sake of having a gf is a miserable life user. Find someone you can bond with, otherwise you might as well get an escort.

expected some /pol/ rant, but this guy is better than that

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

#BringBackBullying

I would fuck Mary.

>this disgusting basedboy has a wife and I can't even get a gf

Well, guess I'll just kill myself.

Attached: gas.png (500x517, 153K)

We swing between fags who cant save our civilization, to genocidal maniacs who gas people and nuke cities.

Just wait for the pendulum to swing the other way.

Don't lose hope.
Sure you may be a virgin but you are better than this thing.
In our time sex and a gf is unironically overrated.

Well, I was trying to decide between watching Cinematech, MXC, or news blooper compilations, but I guess I'll watch these instead. They're entertaining enough.

truth

>Back in the old days of soccer, euros weren't rioting after their team lost. They just took it on the cheek and sighed.
The fuck are you on about, mutt? Used to be far worse. Here in the UK we had firms.

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

this has to be on purpose because he's making money, right?

Attached: 1326372041375.jpg (346x305, 16K)

Well, can't comment on new ones or the prequel trilogy, but the ot was a solid hero's journey that had loveable characters and memorable scenes is why I liked them

Why is this a thing? I get the x professional watches x show/movie related to his job, like the lawyer who watches ace attorney and suits and calls them out on their bullshit. But what's the intake of a priest watching star wars?

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-080523~01.png (1079x874, 517K)

>mobilefag

Attached: how_4chan(nel)_was_ruined_by_phoneposting.png (2012x836, 841K)

>all these yellow crooked teeth that every single one of them has
Should have visited a dentist instead of crying on camera desu.

Hahahaha

>streamable.com/p91o3
bruehs

Attached: 1465686294874.png (830x770, 1.3M)

and yet he's STILL a faggot. that makes it more inexcusable.
me too, man

>those teeth

you can bet his mouth smells like shit

Attached: 0AlM1qz4rgp.gif (427x240, 904K)

Make a channel or archive them somehow, that shit’s entertaining.

Does anyone notice the retarded knocking thing he does at the start of every video? This guy is legitimately autistic.

I didn't know the leader of the Canadian Cuckservative party was a Star Wars fan.

Attached: 220px-Andrew_Scheer_portrait_style.jpg (220x272, 16K)

indubitably. i felt sick noticing that earlier. glad i wasn't the only one.

You right my brother

Is he overdosing?

What planet is this

Why do people film these "reacting to a trailer" videos? Do you really think they and their opinion are that worthwhile? Who watches them?

The concept is interesting when you give people something interesting to react to. Red wedding reactions were fun, for example. The reactions were honest. It goes to shit when the reaction is dishonest.

its monetized you brainlet. ever time your retarded ass gives one of you guys a view you are ensuring more of them are made.

Am I that doesn't really feel anything watching this? I mean, I do find it a pretty weird and the reaction is very exaggerated, but I don't really feel disgust or anger watching this unlike most anons here.

Attached: 1555152375676.jpg (600x815, 37K)

Am I the only one*

OH FUCKING GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS

just gas white men already

Aids or melanoma

I couldn’t stop staring at it
I want to barf

Attached: coops.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Lmao cringe

Why two beds?

Why is there a NIGGER in Star Wars in the first place? I always saw Star Wars as an ideal KEKistan before all the KIKES and NIGGERS and TRANNIES took over. Why don't they just kill off the NIGGER or all of the SLUT FEMALES in this movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=yfEw5H_LSoQ

That's the reaction of a normal person, so fuck off.

This guy had sex.

It makes sense because pop culture is the new religion.

I now hate Star Wars

these guys make it look cool

Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1553860622659.jpg (635x750, 128K)

Never tell me the devil is not incredible wise. I see time after time of cunning deceits flooding the garden of mankind collective mind. Their sense of morality widdled away drop by drop. Self whorship into the point where they become a twisted contorted mass of sin and self care. Can a flower water itself? Or can a tree make itself grow with no water or sun? The only solution to a man like this is God, and he has turned his back on his creator and the one able to heal him. The only other next step is 1. Allow him to destroy himself further or 2. Fire to cleanse creation. If only he would call out to God and be saved from himself

You all now love reaction videos.

Kino, better than James Universe

What memes do we get from this? Another blacked webm? I'm excited

i mean this guy is obviously pathetic and a major loser but he ain't harming nobody, and as long as he's doing that, i don't give a shit what he gets excited about, and neither should all of you.

>What the fuck is happening to this species?

Ever since the industrial revolution wealth & success has become increasingly inversely correlated to fertility. We are creating more & more mutant human beings who wouldn't exist without this massive industrialized support structure. These people are even financially incentivized by the state to have more children.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOFveSUmh9U

Can someone crop just his face in the video so I can use it in arguements to cuck my opponents?

w.......what

Lack of test. I'm serious too, it's one of those things that doctors never test in young men either.

Those dont feel forced though compared to the overemotional bugman.

The ideal consumerist bugman

all those reaction videos come from america, fuck off

>There are YouTube channels who do nothing but reaction videos and have over a million subs

Attached: 1555027027507.png (429x410, 10K)

Attached: alex.jpg (900x539, 90K)

sitting outside with my laptop as it's a beautiful day outside
weather is great rn

Attached: 90402F22-8D4F-4AA1-A718-4CC6BA965BD3.jpg (892x598, 41K)

holy shit

Attached: anxious pepe.jpg (231x218, 7K)

There's actually something quite perverse about this. I really don't like it.

Attached: 1552174551051.jpg (497x497, 46K)

dude..

Attached: mfw.jpg (365x376, 8K)

kek all these manchildren seething in comments

Attached: 1519841274122.jpg (646x720, 24K)

Attached: 1553655257916.jpg (251x242, 11K)

What's this guys name?

Dude seems genuinely wholesome, not seeing what the issue is

Attached: rety.png (955x468, 50K)

Kek

that is a never ending looping

What's amazing about the Disney trilogy of Star Wars films is that they make my yearn for the "good" old days of the Episodes 1,2 and 3 films - as shit as they were.

>he actually shed a tear

Attached: 1524238168063.jpg (537x525, 30K)

I legitimately found new enjoyment in the prequels for what they were in contrast to disney's films. They weren't trying to brainwash me, they just wanted me to buy toys. and maybe entertain the idea of not liking how economic blocks become actual governments

What the fuck?
Never in my life have I gotten excited about anything to the point of tears. Which one of us is in the wrong?

Is that a fucking priest? Is he watching kids getting diddled?

normie GET OUT

I shed tears sometimes when watching movies and reading, is that onions?

Attached: 1534801612425.jpg (568x518, 60K)

May as well start your subscription to onions.

I cry during good movies/ well made productions that successfully set out to get an emotional response out of you, this guy cried for a teaser trailer for the next star wars product disney shits out with the hopes of brainwashing more people into drinking onions and giving it up for women

>this is what chadposters look like

Attached: 1286027350471.jpg (760x571, 41K)

it's too late
kill it

Attached: 1553261706493.jpg (904x711, 70K)

she looks miserable

Needs a BLACKED edit desu.

Attached: 1417191723081.gif (500x282, 468K)

Who the fuck is this guy?

see

Looks like he just witnessed the birth of God

Ah didn't watch till the end, thanks.

This guy sounds cool. Like a good ol boy. Type of guy that’s a lot of fun to hang out with

made it halfway

thanks for ruining 15 seconds of my life

Hard to believe it's real. It's like that scene in Clockwork Orange, except it's a 40 year old man watching a trailer for a shitty Disney cash cow.

>Father_Rotherick_watches_the_christchurch_shooting_footage.webm

Underrated

Nah, I'm pretty dull.
streamable.com/th77g
Not drinking for a while longer, going to the bar later.
THE Eric Butts. My main man.

Attached: IMG_2972__76693.1489023157.JPG?c=2&imbypass=on.jpg (768x1109, 125K)

pt2
streamable.com/vgo8w

nothing about that reaction resembles actual happiness. he's doing a cartoon. his audience is people who have learned social cues from smirking overactive CG characters.

you guys he's acting. he makes money off this. it's his job.

Attached: c2408c1fc12cea6932329d08c96ffb0e.jpg (720x1080, 86K)

Attached: 1401072627701.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

Have sex

lmao, Yea Forums was ruined in 2007.

Attached: 1554485269827.jpg (729x658, 116K)

Are you available?

>he's doing a cartoon. his audience is people who have learned social cues from smirking overactive CG characters.
I've met several people in my life who act exactly that way for exactly that reason. They think those kind of overreactions are normal.

I can't, I got my genital warts frozen off yesterday. If I pop a boner my scabs are gonna get fucked up. Shit stings.
streamable.com/4wiqs

>Blacked.com scene comes on
>"LANDO!!!"
kek

the great replacement is maybe not so bad

pt2
streamable.com/clt28

Attached: buffalo-trace-sfwtc-proprietary-barrel-207-kentucky-straight-bourbon-whiskey_1.jpg (223x422, 54K)

absolutely based

Look at his older videos when he wasn’t a fat fuck is so tragic

I could have been that guy if I made the wrong friends.

based as fuck

I cried a little from the films Come and See and Elephant Man, but definitively would not from this sci fi shit.

Thank you. You have made my day. Personal army request forthcoming. There's something fucked up in this one, just fucking deal with it.
streamable.com/v1y32

Attached: Mustang_island_0001.png (534x559, 12K)

That's actually kinda sad

FAG NIGGER FAG
FAG FAG
FAG NIGANIGANIGA FAG
FAG FAG FAG FAG FAAAG
NIGGGGGEEEEEERRRSSSS