Legal Breeding Age a kike conspiracy?

Can somebody explain the reason for Age of Consent being so high? A woman's first period is a natural indicator that she's fertile enough to breed. Then why the fuck is the legal age almost 5 to 6 years above that? Didnt our ancestors marry off and consummate marriages with females at around 13? Most of us turned out fine.

Personally I believe that age of consent is a kike conspiracy to steal a woman's prime breeding age in order to weaken the genetics. Today's women mature much faster, hell they are nearly fully developed by 12 with womanly features and a mentality geared towards showcasing their sexual fertility as evidenced by the pictures they post on social media websites. This is clearly natures way of trying to correct the anomaly and reverting back to the old ways, and who are we to defy Mother Natures call.

Therefore the only logical conclusion to this issue is that the legal breeding age should be reduced to the time of the first flowering, 18 is far too late and all the pent up sexual frustration clearly cause women to stray towards degeneracy

>inb4 "muh pedo"

Pedophiles are scum attracted to kids before they've undergone puberty, kikes have successfully manipulated the masses into scoffing at perfectly normal attractions and it is high time we break off this conditioning.

Attached: 1549493488925.jpg (1024x1537, 146K)

It must be a conspiracy since you think every state in America is 18 when it's really 16-17 in 90% of America

This isn't Yea Forums related you fucking moron.

there are much, much, much, much, much more important issues

fuck off and fuck you, and fuck everyone like you

SEETHING

cool story bro

It doesn't matter how attracted you are to them. They aren't fully matured in the brain. I know every kid is different, but you can't do a case by case "are they able to consent", so the age of consent exists as a bar to say "by this age, they're responsible for their actions".

People can call you a pedo, but it's not because you're attached to girls post puberty. I understand that girls mature fast these days in terms of their bodies. It's pedo, because its inherently manipulative and taking advantage of an age gap and lack of mental maturity in females for sex.

I am not trying to attack you, I am worried you will just reply calling me a kike or something. Please look at my words and understand, I try to explain the best I could. English is not my first language so sorry if its confusing.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

name 10

Why post /pol/ shitposting pastas like this one on Yea Forums when most of the retards here agree with it in the first place?

sooner or later you will go to jail as a chomo OP, I hope you're prepared for that

>he fell for the mental maturity meme

she looks like she fucks black men

>hey aren't fully matured in the brain
The relevant age is here is 25 though not 18

I read every sentence in yr post.

Every. Single. Word.

And they're all bad. All of them. Somehow each individual word is suffused with a needy, desperate request for attention. Individually I mean. Like not even in the context of the sentences they form. When I read them I can't help but picture cold eyes lit by monitor light, brow wrinkled in onanistic pleasure, drops of saliva spangled across lips you've crumpled into a shiteating grin.

All this and I feel only void. The ambient desperation emanating from these words is making my head buzz. You have no soul inside you.

>discord tranny larping as /pol/ so it can post about how totally pedo /pol/ is later
epic

The age of consent in the first world countries is between 14 and 16.

With the exception of Burgerland, but I can sort of understand it. Anyone who has ever been in Burgerland and been around teenagers or young adults knows that an average Burger teen is far less emotionally developed than a Euro teen. Probably at least by 2-3 years. An 18 year old in Burgerland is as emotionally developed as a 15 year old in Europe. I don't know why it is like this, but it's just a fact. So I can sort of understand why the Burgers keeps the legal age of alcohol consumption and age of consent as high as it is.

t. from Norway, where I as a 28 year old man can legally fuck a 16 year old.

Your brain still grows and develops until you're in your mid-20s. Does that mean we have to wait until we're 25 now?

age of consent is around 15-16 in most of the world. America was founded by retarded puritans, thats why you have it so high.

Your brain has the processing power of a computer that gets fed punchcards. It's like you successfully completed a madlibs where every single word is left blank. All from memory, recited by rote. Hollow empty words clanging around in a long forgotten pit. Words deadened of their meaning by endless repetition.

very lovecraftian

10/10

will convert to copy pasta

They're fucking dumb and would need their family to help raise the kid

Attached: bpf4.webm (396x704, 2.77M)

>this is considered attractive in the Land of the Mutts

absolutely disgusting

>age of consent gets pushed up to 25 because of "mental maturity" meme
>"YEAH WELL YOU KNOW, YOU REALLY ARENT EVEN EXPERIENCED WHEN YOU'RE 25, YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORLD I THINK 35 IS WHEN YOU ARE REALLY READY TO MAKE THE DECISION TO HAVE SEX"
When does this stupid shit end? A teenager can decide a shitton of things on their own, sex being one of them. Once theyre bleeding theyre ready for breeding

reminder that it was found out shes actually 19 and that's why they're pushing so hard for billie eilish to take her place

Why do you want to AoC at 15 goyim? I meam its now like any of us are really mentally mature until 25. I mean holy hell goy, 35 is the new 15 with all these medical advancements, dont worry you can still get your load off someday.

>16

Attached: 1527788294465.webm (640x800, 2M)