5>4>3=6>R1>1>Solo>7>2>8

5>4>3=6>R1>1>Solo>7>2>8
This is the official order, you LITERALLY cannot deny this.

Attached: Palp angry.png (132x140, 28K)

disney worse is fan fic and doesnt count

3>5>2>1>4>6

4>5>6=1>3>2
Disney wars goes in the trash heap, including R1, it was boring AF

Rogue One is for literal manchildren

5>4>3>6>1>2

Shit list. 3>2>5>4>1>7>6>8

this post makes me regret ever being a star wars fan. also, how in the fuck are they going to bring back Palpy without it being a complete joke? He's been memed to death. All I'll see when Ian McDonalds is on screen are prequel memes.

Now this is BASED as fuck

Attached: Todd yes.png (563x438, 263K)

Hux is Palpatine.

THIS

Wouldn't put it past Disney if that actually was true

3>5>>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Rogue One is for literal manchildren
Im happy Im not the only one that thinks this. half the time I go in a star wars thread, some fag talks about how r1 was SO good

What makes a film for manchildren?

Putting 6 that low, fucking retard.

Attached: cripple.png (1355x718, 1.8M)

4=5>6>3>2>1>>R1>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've never seen Solo

>I've never seen Solo

It's best you don't

Prequelshit and NuWars isn't Star Wars
5=4>6

A film that is designed to milk nostalgia from a man to get his money. There are many movies that use this, but it is not the focus. Nuwars on the other hand has built its self around it
>VII - dude Kylo is nuVader, First order is nuEmpire, Snoke nuEmperor, desert planet rehash, Han, Leia, C3p0, etc
>R1 - bruh no one cares about our movie lets put Vader and Tarkin in it via cgi, because making a movie set right before IV wasn't enough nostalgia
>VIII - look its Luke! And Snoke's throne room is like the Emperor's, and theres the trench battle from ESB
it goes on and on. Milking childhood memories for cash

>Not caring about the prequels

YIKES

Attached: Claire.png (819x476, 245K)

5>4>RO>7>6>1>3>8>2

haven't seent solo

Attached: 139. daisy smells a fart.jpg (2893x3459, 2.74M)

No doubt that's the target demographic for Disney NuWars

>R1 better than anything
Based retard

The prequels are shit and memes cannot undo that.

Um no sweetie, they were decent in pretty much every category, RotS especially. Now stop chugging the onions and start opening your eyes to reality.

Attached: tragedy 4.png (770x333, 157K)

8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1

V > III > VI > IV > II > I > RO > Solo > VII > VIII

Why did you do it backwards?

8>Solo>7>R1>1>2>6>3>4>5

It checks out.

3 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 6 > R1 > 7 > Solo > 8

Pretty damn close. Swap 3 and 7, move Solo down 2 slots and you've got it.

Correct

meant to say I > II, my bad

>7 being better than the other SW films

Um, NO.

8>5>R1>4>3>Solo>7>1>2

Attached: 1539383813332.jpg (657x635, 42K)

What the fuck is wrong with all you people who put Revenge of the Sith above Return of the Jedi?

Revenge is fucking bad. Sure, it's better than the other prequels, but it's nowhere near Return. Even with the shitty ewoks taking up half the film.

REAL ORDER:
5>4>6>3>1>7>2>8

Or if you really want to include the other ones...
5>4>6>R1>3>1>7>Solo>2>8

R1 is a rubbish film except for the last 20-30 minutes maybe. So being better than 3 is only due to the virtue of 3 having set a low bar.

This is the official order, you LITERALLY cannot deny this.

STOP WANKING ON CLONES ERA JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKED THAT CARTOON WHICH WAS IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT MOSTLY SHIT

Attached: 1404451756060.jpg (800x600, 172K)

fuck I forgot about Jedi, 4>6>3

>Rogue cuck that high
you a faggot

How old are you? Don't really care but slightly curious.
I generally think that people who prefer the prequels probably grew up with them to an extent. Like had them all on DVD when they were 5 or something in much the same way I had the OT on VHS growing up.

I actually think there are only 3 good Star Wars movies. And they're the OT.
So when you see that I have Rogue Cuck that high, it only means that it's slightly less bad than the rest of the shit Star Wars movies.

Star Wars > The Empire Strikes Back > Return of the Jedi
There, the only movies of this franchise you'll ever need to acknowledge the existence of.

>There, the only movies of this franchise you'll ever need to acknowledge the existence of.
>he didn't like duel of the fates
opinion discarded for being a seething OT cuck. the prequels are flawed but, wow

>he watched solo
Wew lad
Anyway 4>5>6>3=R1>1>2=7>giant powergap>8

You're not wrong about those 3 being the only ones worth having an opinion on.

For me, it's
5>4>6>>>POWERGAP>>1>2>7>>>POWERGAP>>>Christmas Special>8

Hey, I mostly agree with this one. You're okay.

Attached: 1391351623920.gif (320x320, 852K)

They're not "flawed", they're embarrassing garbage that can't be saved by some good music and some cool visual designs.

Wow, this guy gets it. He really gets it.

Attached: 1501468383729.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

4>2>5>6>1>3>>>>>7>R1>Solo

Honestly can't argue much. I would switch Rogue One and TPM probably but other than that OP's list is solid.

I love the prequels for adding to the SW universe.
I love TPM for Duel of the Fates. And to a degree: Maul/saberstaffsaber.
I love eps 2 and 3 because without them we wouldn't have Battlefront 2 (the original).

But holy flying fuck. The prequels are far more than just being "flawed" and you would realise that if you could get your dick out of the DVD hole of the Clone Wars series discs.
Stop worshipping the Clone Era. It has some great aesthetics but it's lazy as fuck and really poorly utilised in both the 2D and 3D show. Stop trying to have sex with Ashoka or whatever her name is. She's a worthless cashgrab and you fell for it. She wasn't even referenced in ep 3 so she may as well not exist.

Right up there with the genuinely good things like Kyle Katarn and Mara Jade which we'll never see because they're too based for Disney.

Attached: 1375147595489.jpg (499x314, 17K)

1=2=3=4=5=6>7>>r1

Nah, it's:

>I
>III
>VI
>IX
The Sheev Quadrilogy.

3 > 2=4 > 1=5=6

Agreed

Attached: CFDED193-8568-4092-890E-C3EE66AB9514.jpg (189x267, 7K)

>brainlets putting 5 over 4
Yikes

Fuck you genndy wars were kino

Ep 6 is the best one, always will be. Peak Palp.

V>VI>IV>R1>VII>I>III>II

AMEN

3 is the best one, any list without 3 being first is laughable

>Rouge 1 above the other Disney films
Opinion discarded. Rouge 1 is literally everything bad about the prequel movies combined.
>Everyone is written like a side character, and the audience doesn't give a shit about anyone like Phantom Menace
>Shitty pacing, dialogue, and plot like Attack of the Clones
>Isn't even a complete movie, and was loosely held together by editing and re shoots like Revenge of the Sith
>Panders to nostalgia and has big action set-pieces to cover up the fact that it lacks substance like all three prequels.
R1 is unquestionably worse than any other movie in the series, and it's not even close.

Based.

Also, forgot to mention:
5>4>6=8>Solo=3=7>1>2>R1>Animated Movie
Check my 5 niggas.

Attached: 1446176082046.png (500x500, 99K)

>5>4>6=8
Gulag for you

5>4
3=6
R1>1

There are 3 mistakes there.

There are only 6 Star Wars movies.

I would go as far as saying that there's only 3...but going with just 6 could be an acceptable compromise.

7>8>Solo>R1>Clone Wars animated>Holiday Special

4 5 6 > 1 2 3
I count 1, 2 and 3 because Lucas was passionate and genuine. People got mad and hated on him because it wasn't what THEY wanted. Now they have Disney, its the hell they deserve.

3 > everything else sucks

fpbp, absolutely and unironically based

>episode 3 is now considered a top 3 star wars movie

what the fuck happened Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550732361977.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

OT>PT
I do think 1, 2 & 3 deserve to exist. I've said it before but they definitely contribute to expanding the SW universe. If nothing else.
And there isn't much else.

The PT is pretty bad. I wouldn't give a single one of those movies more than 6/10 because of how godfuckawful they are.

Again...they deserve to exist for more world building than anyone at Disney under Kathleen Kennedy is capable of, apparently.

Attached: 1376889847056.gif (500x375, 495K)

Ep 3 is a top 6 star wars movie. Not even close to being in top 3. OT will always be better than the rest so far as we've seen at this point.

R1 has elements that are good.
Solo had almost nothing going for it.
Ep 7 had a nice looking fight in the snow even if it made no sense.
Ep 8 had a lovely hyperspace scene even if it made no sense at all and also broke the universe.

Ep 1 had Maul and spawned Jedi Academy. Oh and Duel of the Fates.
Ep 2 had...clones? Which I guess spawned Battlefront.
Ep 3 had...memes.

This is the true answer

actually pretty much my list, except put 7 above solo
good job OP

>and the audience
stopped reading right there, opinion disregarded

I don't understand how people can like RotS that much. I don't even think it's the best prequel, though it's arguably the most humorous one thanks to Palpatine antics.

TESB > ANH > RotJ > TPM > RotS > TLJ > TFA = AotC

I don't care about RO or Solo.

The only thing people like about R1 was the admittedly cool space battle and vader scene at the end.

psst I have a secret for you:
all SW is for childmen

>Rouge
retard

Leave us, zoomer

3>the rest

ANH(1) = ESB > RotS > RotJ > TPM > RO > barrier of good movies > AotC
Funny, I don't recall there being other Star Wars movies.

Discounting the sequels:
5 > 4 > 3 = 6 > 1 > 2
This is the absolute rank. You literally cannot deny this.
With the sequels and anthology
5 > 4 > 3 = 6 = R1 > 1 > 7 > 2 > 8 > Solo

>bruh no one cares about our movie lets put Vader and Tarkin in it
Tarkin was important given how we saw to the political game of Grand Moffs, Vader was not impressive imo.

I was far more pleased with
>Rebels not being goody two shoes
>There being extremist Rebels with no morals whatsoever
>New Force religions
>Empire being like it was in ANH
>New and Star Wars-esque locales, even if for only brief cuts

1>3>4>5>2>6>r1>solo>8>7

Change place with R1 and 1 and you have the correct order.

Shame the first three-quarters dragged so much though.
I do agree about:
>Rebels aren't always nice
>Empire being like it was
>New and Star Wars-esque locales

I don't agree with
>extremist rebels. This saw guerra shit slowed crap down so much not to mention making no fucking sense. And then throw a tentacle monster on top. Michael Whitaker's character was insane without reason or cause.
>New Force religions. Meh. I didn't mind at first but on 2nd watching that "the force is my ally. The force is with me." repeated mantra didn't do anything. It's just an attempt to get the Chinese market.

I enjoyed having a lot of the OT aesthetics but that was primarily in the last 20 minutes. Jan Orso or Jinn Erso whatever was an empty shell of a character.

>Empire sucks but I don't want to join rebels. Fuck all of you.
>Watches a video of her daddy and is suddenly the most rebel of all rebels.

Really boring protagonist. And Accent McÁccent as the 2nd main character wasn't much better.

I really think the only thing holding that movie together were the space scenes. Shameless nostalgia and all but goddamn did it look like genuine OT shit.

R1 is as shit as solo.
3 is the best second best is 5. The rest are meh to shit tier.

Not that it's saying much (and they're both bad so I don't care), but I would argue that Solo is slightly worse than R1. Neither of them have any reason to exist though.

I can't agree on any of the PT being better than the OT though. I respect that it's your opinion but...
>Hayden Christensen is terrible.
>Natalie Portman is phoning it in.
>Grevious is comically bad.
>Palpatine is a lot of fun don't get me wrong, but in context just comically bad.

>Ewan is doing a mostly good job with the dialogue he's given.
>The visual effects on some of the locations are great too.
>There's a great scene where all the jedi are getting murdered and Yoda is feeling it all. That's really good.

But all the positives in my opinion are outweighed by all the negatives.

OT is good
PT are pretty bad
ST is rubbish

I feel like I've said this a dozen times already, but I absolutely give the PT credit for doing more world building than anything in the ST so far. And Duel of the Fates.

Attached: 29gj2hv.gif (150x107, 261K)

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9

actually based

Solo=1

Thread should've ended right here

9 < 8 < 7 < 2 < 1 < 3 < 6 < 4 < 5

Attached: 1381645345178.gif (280x280, 1.1M)

>dem digits
Gooood

Attached: btd7e6la-720.jpg (720x404, 30K)

Jedha was full of background religions. I had already forgotten the mantraman.
Speaks volumes about Disney's characters...