Pet Sematary (2019)

what went wrong?

Attached: pet_sematary_ver3.jpg (484x755, 94K)

sometimes dead is better

FPBP

It's the best horror of the year so far

The Ending pissed everyone off.

Steven Kings books are dogshit.

Rotten Tomatoes disagrees.

Attached: 9EBDB492-F48A-4B65-857B-BB68DCC5C5DE.jpg (1242x1344, 288K)

Existing.

That’s not Us.

What's the ending?

Entire family becomes “undead” via murderous loli

I honestly didn't give a shit about the ending because the movie felt so rushed once the daughter died. I didn't even hate the movie; it was just average. For such a major death in the story, the movie did a really poor job of making it impactful.

I haven't seen US and won't for a while but I know it's not better than pet sematary

Rotten Tomatoes says otherwise, famsquad

like shazam, got sandwiched in with ms marvel and endgame
also a song of ice and fire sunday

It's just a meme people watch only fresh tomato rated films, right?

Pointless story changes, not scary at all, waste of some of the books more interesting concepts, felt rushed, and dumb ending

>murder loli
I might have to see this after all

They didn't cover the most interesting part of the book, and that's the dead returning back with knowledge they'd have no earthly way of knowing. They also told the truth, but only the BAD truth and never the good. For instance, when Gage returns he informs Jud that his dead wife used to love fucking all of his friends behind his back, and that she loved it up the ass. He also says his wife knew he enjoyed prostitutes, etc.

Earlier in the book Jud is telling the story of the WW2 vet they had resurrected, and that guy is also able to recite their dark truths as well. He informs one guy that his kids can't wait for him to die so they can collect an inheritance (and that he's actually broke and has no inheritance). Then he tells another that his whore wife is cheating on him. It's a real psychological mindfuck that both movies reduce to DERR ZOMBIE DEMON

>It's a real psychological mindfuck
No it isn't, is that the only story you've ever read? That's barely part of it.

In the end it was just a zombie movie and the pet cemetery had nothing to do with anything

nice derail faggot i was actually interested in the discussion

King always puts degenerate sex stuff in his story when it has no business being there, I recall a line in cujo about someone having someone else’s wife’s pubic hair in his teeth. It’s about a killer dog man wtf are you writing?

>That's barely part of it.
What does that matter? The idea of someone knowing something they had no way of knowing is a mindfuck.

>original was ok, not great
>remake 30 years later somehow worse
Never change Hollywood