Haha

>youtube.com/watch?v=KUx7o5kdT3s
haha

Attached: sss.png (1264x666, 1.24M)

So how long until we see Farmer #1 and Farmer #2 in the MCU and Kingdom Hearts?

Why does it sound like they're recording in a fucking pringle can?

Now they'll never ever die. They'll be rebooted, and remade, with new voices, for a new generation. The Simpsons wishes they were Zombies, at least Zombies are dead.

sneed

SHEEV

I had a modicum of hope that it would end relatively soon before the buyout, but now I'm afraid you're right.

>They'll be rebooted, and remade
Good. They've long since lost any dignity the show once had, age up the characters and mess with the formula, can't be worse than the last twenty years of crap.

homer jump gorg

When did they add shadows to every fucking thing in thay show?

This is possibly the most cancerous pic that sums up the current year's television quality

They know they're cancelled.

Holy shit Marge's voice sounds horrible.

Attached: 1473385282144.png (640x480, 319K)

Buh-because it's good animashun.

what season was the original insect overlords

Attached: 1485409754238.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

How is it that so many normies and liberals love Disney? I feel like I'm living in a bizarro universe. Where are the Occupy Wall Street folks there were against these corporations?

>Where are the Occupy Wall Street folks
They were just chimping out over student loans. Otherwise they love Starbucks and corporate entertainment

corporations make their logos rainbow colored once a year and receive a pass for whatever they do

Leftists love corporations.

Marge's voice gets worse every year.

>I know you can read my thoughts Janny. SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED, SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED, SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED

The occupy movement were sent to FEMA camps.

Sheev's Feed & Seed

>How do we avoid the only demographic who still watches the Simpsons, who are primarily leftist manchildren and anti-corporate (but not really), from shunning the franchise?
>I got it. We don't treat them like idiots, but we acknowledge it ironically through the series. That'll make them embrace corporate ownership rather than shun it

Worst thing is, it'll actually work.

Eh 'Tone, Sneed or Chuck?
I'm more of a Chuck guy.

Attached: sketch-1554966925196.png (1440x1080, 1.05M)

that was actually kind of funny

Notice how sneed posters have slowed down?

Disney will kill this fucking shitty meme...

>Darth Vador
>Simpsons
Kingdom heart 4 confrimed!

It’s only for promos like this. The coloring still looks static and bland on the show.

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: laRBS2XG95zHI9o47LAVM1W4xdBeQpv8m9kIBeO9daM (1).jpg (480x480, 70K)

i feel a little sad watching this desu

sneed thanos

How long until they own South Park?

Attached: judges.png (320x240, 145K)

> that Marge frail cancer voice

My household is split! Me, my daughter (male), my other daughter, and her boyfriend Tyrone are on Team Sneed. But my wife, her son, her bull, and her boyfriend are Team Chuck! Makes for some wacky arguments.

s5e15

S11e05

Disney isn't a big corporation, they'r a true american family company. I can tell because they make all the cartoons I watched during my formative childhood years.
Disney could never do anything greedy, they love me!

formerly Snoke's

Marge will probably be the first main cast voice replaced.

based

Attached: 1535677028768.jpg (755x816, 126K)

oh no, i have a simpsons live action movie on my mind now, oh no no no no no no, give me rather 1.000 years of sneed than this, disney.

Hey guys, I'm new here! What is this "sneed" thing? I don't quite get it, but it seems like a pretty funny me me!

Why put that kike on a pedestal, even if he owns Disney? They’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

are you jealous?

Sneed