I miss this lil' nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this lil' nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: myspace-tom-now-t.jpg (820x492, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBOfD2JBv0w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh, I believe

Attached: Lost_Boys_8x10_2_300x300.jpg (240x300, 10K)

Me too. Good old Tom. Everyone's first friend! What a better site than facebook.

I don't use any social media now, but I do miss the MySpace days. So many tween/ teen feels, senpai.

Question is: if it opened back up just like it was, and people's started to use it, would you guys go back?

Attached: IMG_1527.jpg (720x713, 53K)

necrobump

How did Faceberg succeed? Myspace was extremely customizable and you could embed videos and music, at the time it eclipsed Myspace Faceberg could do none of that, it was for years until you could even post a banner image.

Tom has to be living the greatest life of anyone on earth
>rich as fuck
>everyone knows who you are but only becuase of a photo from 15 years ago so you can walk the streets completely unnoticed
>can do whatever you want with your life
>none of the political baggage that comes with owning a popular social media site these days
I would kill to be him

For those that didnt know Myspace housed a lot of media. Alot of it. And when they updated their servers it all got lost with no backup to restore it. They didnt make a fucking backup when they switched over. So millions of, most importantly songs, are now lost forever with absolutely no way to get back. Underground faggot bands were litteraly all the site had left and they fucked them over. Hahahahaha!

>tfw my other half was this girl from my biology class
>we laughed and flirted and shit together but never asked her out, her neither to me
>she leaves school and it's just me on my own
>everybody says they thought we were dating
>turns out she moved in with her 41 year old boyfriend (she was 17) another town away
I remember one time I banged her knee with my knee as a joke, she banged it back and then we started banging our knees together, in a rhythm for about 5 mins, I then looked over at her and she hadn't done any work, head on her hand as she leaned on the desk, pencil end in her mouth, breathing heavily. Suddenly she tenses up and then stops banging my knee and sits up and lets our a sigh and gets to work. Girls for some reason at school loved using my legs for schlicking aids. Another girl did it to me at 14.

Anyway, blog post. Thanks Tom. You made me think I could be normal for awhile.

Everyone liked putting music, and all sorts of nonsensical html on their page, but no one liked listening to, or looking at it.

eh probably not. I remember looking at my old account and the whole site is changed around being more entertainment heavy (musicians, actors, film, etc. )

This is why you should always Copy + Paste and never Cut + Paste

for me it's Khalid Mardam-Bey

Because it was a fucking mess a lot of the time. Listening to My Chemical Romance or Breaking Benjamin or Blink 182 or Papa Roach or Limp Bizkit or Evanescence or whatever every time you clicked on something and it being all fucking black or purple with edgy shit was annoying. It was fine in small doses, but people wanted a nice clean interface to post pictures of their families and shit and not be blasted with
>CRRRAAAAWLINNNG INN MYYYY SKIIIIIIN

My Space was one of those blog things wasnt it?

>Myspace was extremely customizable and you could embed videos and music
Thats what made facebook better, dummy

>Alot
What has an ancient meme got to do with this? Do you mean a lot? You know, two words?

If you're nostalgic for myspace you should be underageb&. Endless september fags should counted as underage.

how much royalties did MySpace need to give with all that copyright

>MySpace
Bebo was where it was at.

If the Bands didn't have their own songs backed up but relied on a third party website to keep them safe, it's their own damn fucking fault.

time for bed gramps

nigger you know 2003 was 16 fucking years ago right? Anyone born in 90s grew up with it in it's prime.

will there be a movie about him like Social Network? who would play him?

This. MySpace was customizable, so if you had an iota of brains/ creativity, you could make a neat page. See, most normies lack brains and creativity - but I don't have to tell you guys that. As normies got stupider (and continue to do so), MySpace became too challenging. FAcebook is like a retarded, watered down MySpace even normies can use. Still, some fuck it up, and that's why you see idiots with like ten FB accounts and morons getting hacked and stuff. But generally, FB is made for idiot normies.

Based, I appreciate the feels bro. Never having much luck w/ the ladies when I was young, I never had too many local female friends. So I made penpal friends on MySpace with people w/ similar tastes and stuff. Some hot girls too. Simpler times.

I'm surprised they haven't made one yet. Maybe Timothy Chalamet or Tom Holland since they would be young enough to be him at the time but they're still too baby face

Attached: 1_B3fbE6jKgo9xsHzg9FcdqA.jpg (2400x1600, 327K)

Back before the internet was sanitised and shit and this stuff wasn't the norm. Girls who were on the web were either nerds or looking for specific subgroups to be a part of. Now everybody is on the net and it's hard to discern between authentic 'nerds' and fans of something and people wanting attention.

The fuck? I'm almost thirty, and I caught it in its golden years (wanna say 05'ish, give or take). I wasn't even among the first to join, either - which would've put me in my thirties, maybe even mid. Tf are you talking about?

i miss myspace. it had the most SOUL out of any social media platform i've tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBOfD2JBv0w

Eh they're still too young looking. Andrew Garfield or the goose would be ideal

Attached: 506866_v9_bc.jpg (1080x1440, 268K)

>go back to old myspace
>half the pictures wont even load
>all of the videos wont load
>no more playlists
shit sucks I even had drunk link on it

pretty sure they're servers crapped out

There's no real story with Myspace. Nice nerdy guy makes a website, sells it for tens of millions and lives a great life

A night sitting around w/ the anons talking about MySpace and the good ol' days, wow. Back when our lives were simpler and the internet wasn't neutered. We're getting old, boys :^) Just when I thought this site was dead. Cheers!

Attached: IMG_1665.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Hot

That could be a good story still. Nerdy guy achieves his dream and sets off into the sunset kinda story. Or just the rise and fall type.

the era of fucking goth/scene/emo girls

His multi-millionaire ass sure doesn't miss you.

more like hundreds of millions

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-235707__01.jpg (1080x1227, 280K)

hey be nice. Tom's a good dude

The girl who did it to me at 14 was way more obvious about it
>be me
>be 6'1 at 14
>get plonked on a lab bench right next to a girl, too many people on the bench for the people so I'm cramped up
>legs as long as entire people in some cases
>one day the girl wraps her leg around mine and starts squeezing it and slightly rocking on her chair
>she does this multiple times throughout the year and I say nothing
>I manage to look at her one time during this and she is flushed an lets out a huge breath after one time
>I literally can't say anything because if I said 'wanna fuck?' she'd probably go 'no way fag, hahaha, everybody, user wants to fuck me!' (she was hot) and if I went 'well you used my leg to fucking masturbate in class' she'd go 'no I didn't you fucking pervert, fuck off user'
And then everybody would hate me. Another girl once said 'I'm not playing footsie with you user' once when I banged her foot a few times with mine (I thought it was her bag) because I'm cramped up in the fucking desk (I was 16 at this point and 6'3). It was fucking hell.

>MySpace

Attached: rawr.jpg (631x630, 58K)

That's the thing though there isn't even a fall. He just travels with his qt and posts on instagram. I'd watch a doco about just how awesome his life is maybe

Well there you go

What happened to goths and emos? I remember thinking they were awful wastes of humans but I'd take them over the shit we have now. Floss dancing red haired feminists or attention seeking rightwing nut jobs. No middle ground in 2019.

Oh you're right. His multi-millionaire ass doesn't miss any of us.

He didn't own MySpace

>tfw they're all probably in their thirties now...
>... fat, have kids, and a few dui's.
>married to chad, but he's fucking his zoomer secretary already
>why even live

miss me?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-220952.jpg (921x1823, 351K)

Anyone ever go to local parties that were listed on Myspace? Shit was a gold mine for drunk emo sluts

I heard he works for google Area 120

yes I remember this shit. this and AOL chat

That's because he was your first and only friend. Admit it.

woo

>Underground faggot bands were litteraly all the site had left and they fucked them over.
They couldn't just perform the songs again?

I CAST NOSTALGIA ON THIS THREAD AS WELL.

Attached: xfire.jpg (344x258, 25K)

BEEEP

BOP

and that terrible ripping sound when you were ingame