That piece of death star wreckage makes zero sense

that piece of death star wreckage makes zero sense

Attached: sizes.png (1576x704, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKXK_aLeA
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally, after all these years, my questions are answered.

Attached: KeptYouWaitingHuh.jpg (1560x815, 401K)

except the camera is far closer to the supremacy. whoever made this is retarded

that is not the supremacy in the wreckage. that is a regular size destroyer. the tiny one on the chart

Try not to think too hard about it, it's just a visual effect to elicit a feeling.

Is it that unreasonable? It's just the dish in the water, which can't be more than 30 km in diameter.
-They're standing about 100 feet above the water, so if we approximate Endor as Earth-sized, the Death Star dish is 15-16 kilometers away.
-At that range, a 30 km wide dish will have an apparent angular size of almost exactly 90 degrees
-That angle looks to be 40-45 degrees, so it's significantly off, but not by a ludicrous amount like OP is implying.

>*record scratch*

youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKXK_aLeA

just in case it's unclear

Attached: sizes.png (1564x696, 1019K)

Just in case it's unclear

Attached: raw.gif (498x278, 1.35M)

i can drive

Depends on how far away it is. It’s just the dish

Just the dish is still like ~30km. The whole goddamn thing is sticking out of the water, but let's be generous and say that it's at a 45-degree angle. That gives us ~15km of prominence, which is about four times the prominence of Mount Rainier in WA. Here's a visual aid. Remember also that Seattle is 40 miles away from Mt. Rainier.

Attached: retarded.jpg (1280x1024, 651K)

Fuck off and die, autist.

With all the actual bullshit in this film you pick the most autistic thing to complain about.

>Stop showing how shit Disney is

Stop pretending anyone will ever care about your diagrams.

You nerds are insufferable

That's why it's fantasy, and not anything with the term "scifi" in it.

Seattle is a beautiful city. How long until it's packed to the brim with shit and is experiencing mass exodus like San Fran?

>How long until it's packed to the brim with shit and is experiencing mass exodus like San Fran?
Years ago at this point.

I'm less concerned about the proportions of the death star wreckage and more about how literally the first two films of this trilogy were essentially pointless and to salvage their profits they have to just cram as much fan service as possible

JUST WATCH THE MOVIE NIGGER.

Nigga, that's the first Death Star. The second was 900 fucking kilometers across. Not that it matters, considering that the thing was vaporized.

It’s just a piece of it dude

And you also have math showing the distance of the two from the viewer?

It already reeks of piss

Small...far away.

Small...far away.

Attached: cows.jpg (480x270, 34K)

Planets are flat, it could be any distance depending on atmospheric conditions.

>There is a broader range of figures for the second Death Star's diameter, ranging from 160 to 900 kilometers.
I'm surprised it wasn't more exact.

Wookieepedia also gives 200km as the maximum.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
already happening

i also have doubts a 30km piece of junk made of billions of pieces could remain intact like that.

Considering they actively allow homeless people to shoot up heroin in “safe” injection sites, I’d say it’s definitely getting there, if not there already.

Just a reminder, that if that's Yavin 4 then that is a war grave where over 2 million people, both civilian and military, perished at the hamds of Luke Skywalker.

yeah... for reference everest is under 1km in height and would be undersized in that shot

What is clear is your retardation. It's quite obvious to anyone with a pair of functioning brain cells that that is the dish section only.

they had it coming

He killed millions.

Attached: 1531017806595.jpg (489x546, 66K)

to save millions

Literally Stalin

>Planets are flat
In Star Wars?

Kek

the perspectives are on no way an order of a thousand times different from each other. the dish is however near a thousand times bigger than the destroyer.

Attached: sizes.png (1556x692, 1.02M)

It's the firing disc in the middle retard not the entire station.

Attached: deathgolfball.png (768x720, 495K)

disney btfo how will they ever recover

see

If it's Endor it'd make sense because there are some oceans there.

Attached: Endor_FFGRebellion.png (768x768, 758K)

This is Yavin 4

Attached: jotbXkU.png (840x840, 685K)

Considering DS2 was more like 900 km it makes even less sense.

NO FUCK OFF