Don Cheadle Reveals Plans For Scrapped WAR MACHINE Film

Could it have been kino?

>Don Cheadle's Rhodey could have had an even larger role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe once upon a time as the actor has now revealed that Marvel Studios was once considering a solo War Machine movie.

>Written by BLACK PANTHER co-writer Joe Robert Cole, it would have explored "a lot of tension between his job as a military man and his allegiances to the code that he swore an oath to uphold, versus the changing world."

>"I think they probably would have run afoul of each other a little bit", said Cheadle "but I don’t know if he would have been a straight fugitive, or if he would have become decommissioned. But there was definitely going to be some tension between those two worlds."

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_endgame/avengers-endgame-tv-spot-hi-res-screenshots-don-cheadle-reveals-plans-for-scrapped-war-machine-film-a167751

Attached: War Machine.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/tom-hiddleston-loki-disney-series-confirmed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>could have had
>could it have been?
Could-a, would-a, should-a

Could this have made as much as Captain Fungus?

I like war machine
simply on the fact that he hasn't gone down the energy wank route
real bullets and bombs, plus a good looking suit that actually looks like armor instead of a skin tight swim wear

I'd have no object to iron man taking a side role in a warmachine film as warmachine actor doing a stellar job.

The rival they showed in Iron Man 2 was awesome.

Military makes boring characters
Yes sir
Sure sir
This is an order
You disobeyed a direct order
Court martial
Ten hut
So no. Trash

Would've been better with Terrance Howard.

Why is Hollywood so racist?

I don't think a secondary character could really support a solo movie. The only one that would actually work would probably be Loki.

Next time baby

Go away, Terry.

le kino? le kino? kino kino kno

>Written by BLACK PANTHER co-writer Joe Robert Cole, it would have explored "a lot of tension between his job as a military man and his allegiances to the code that he swore an oath to uphold, versus the changing world

So Captain America with Great Value brand Iron Man instead of a supersoldier.

Sounds like shit

Maybe next time, baby.

Perlmutter would never have greenlit it.

But...

Coming soon to Disney Plus.

Imagine having to look at that ugly baboon face (not racist, he seriously looks like a fucking monkey) for 1:30-2:00 hours

Rhodey reuniting with his teammates and then them dying was an emotional beat the Russo's missed because they fumbled the Wakanda arc so badly.

the new Loki mini-series might as well be considered a movie

cbr.com/tom-hiddleston-loki-disney-series-confirmed/

This actually could have had the potential to be better than Iron Man because the character is less of a Mary Sue than Tony Stark the stakes would be higher.

PROTECT SNEED KIDS

You never seen Hotel Rwanda? He's really good in that.

He just simply doesn't look like a lead for a superhero movie. I'm pretty baffled that they ever even gave him that role, he should be playing fucking accountants not a fucking superhero.