Your snack, sir. Enjoy the film!

Your snack, sir. Enjoy the film!

Attached: ywfue4bxtyv11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo&list=LLhc6rhznJIxWF0zS1Fj3LSg&index=50&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That looks pretty delicious desu. That egg is too runny though, needs to be a puck.

...T-thanks, Robert.

>he doesn't eat over easy eggs

Attached: 1531674682027.jpg (613x531, 36K)

>not Korean BBQ fries

Attached: gn90lne.jpg (1200x900, 375K)

muh dickkk

Attached: 34534.jpg (500x375, 66K)

or... shit... maybe they are

Joe rogan is retarded, over easy eggs are garbage and you are much better off just going lightly scrambled if you want to dip bread or whatever, Of just mix it in raw with rice or whatever. Eggs on stuff like this are just a mess that clash with the food.All normal eggs should be over medium with a somewhat gelatinous center.

For your viewing pleasure we will keep the lights on at all times while you eat. That will be $16.50 for the movie, $18.00 for the food and $15.00 for the two beers, plus tip

Attached: 1538819869271.jpg (960x640, 154K)

a fucking EGG

Attached: 1554466229649.png (650x650, 19K)

putting it in a fancy cardboard box and tossing sesame spring onions and sesame seeds doesn't make this greasy pigslob any more desirable sorry.

Attached: 1530711056074.jpg (310x312, 23K)

Why don't more movie theaters do this?

that's pretty good actually, that seems fun as fuck
kys poorfag

America was a mistake

Do Americans really do this?

that's not enough to make it through Endgame. Gonna need two of them

Attached: no tip assist.gif (320x178, 215K)

>he doesn't know how good he has it
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo&list=LLhc6rhznJIxWF0zS1Fj3LSg&index=50&t=0s

because some people actually like to hear the movie instead of the hollering, grunting and chewing of these pig demons as they feed from their trough

Lights ruining the projector image, fat asses eating their fajitas next to you, EXCUSE ME MAM YOU FORGOT MY EXTRA SAUCE NO TIP FOR YOU. Literally every annoying distraction possible.

Just watch the movie you fat retard

why is dinner and a movie so weird to you europeons?

I'm american, dinner and a movie is supposed to be Dinner THEN a movie

>at least we're better then poo in loos. No. That is no standard to measure humans by. As a Euro I am appalled by all of you.

movies aren't good enough to actually have to take them seriously and pay attention to them. They don't expect the audience to actually be able to follow along and compensate for it so why should you care if you "miss something"

how do you even eat that without a fork and a knife?

Your time has passed old man

>why is it so weird that we literally never stop eating even when it interrupts the viewing experience of our dumb retarded overpriced movies?

Just what I ordered, the "Diarrhea 30 minutes into the movie"

You just use your hands you sissy queer. Have you never heard of a napkin? Or a shirt?

Thank you for the appetizer, Robert. Please remember bring out the rest of my meal after the previews end.

Attached: tumblr_otd3vdZZMR1ufzelwo1_1280.jpg (1280x1596, 835K)

maybe the pleb movies you watch

Attached: wish that were me.jpg (630x188, 21K)

Then just turn it up louder stupid idiot

This. Movie theaters are not where I want to eat regardless, it's about as appetizing as a strip club.

>show picture of literally any american/canadian fry dish and europeans all respond with criticism
>but throw an egg on that shit
>ooh la la, so cultured, delicious

holy shit

Attached: 1539323975616.jpg (842x792, 148K)

I don't watch movies. Any movie you watch where others are having a fucking meal isn't going to be anything but a blockbuster designed to appeal to audiences that don't even speak english.

Treat it like medieval times and have fun.

well, im french so forgive me for not liking some folie à deux

Sir would you like us to mix it all up for you with dr. pepper in a giant bucket and hang it over your neck so you can feed while enjoying the movie? It only cost and extra 8.99$ plus tip and tax

No, this time I want a troth placed before me.

>two lattuce fry dishes
>4 chicken dishes
Step your game up robert, if I order the bit size sampler i expect some variety.

That doesn't happen at Alamo Drafthouse though

reminder that there is literately nothing wrong with being morbidly obese, It means you are successful and weren't born in a country so incompetent it gets stricken with famine.

Attached: 1547777354439.jpg (1024x539, 61K)

why even set up your "restaurant like this?" the food distracts from your move and the movie from your meal. If you maybe actually experienced the junk food and shit movies you consume you might just realize how soulless your culture is.

It's like those people who Have to have a tv or netflix running while they eat. pure underclass behavior

*as in they don't keep the lights on. No theater does, if they did that you would not be able to see the film at all.

Besides, AD is never that packed. I saw Battle Royale there for the first time and it was amazing.

god I hate eating sounds.

>imagine actually defending this pigpen and all the hogs in it.

You sicken me honestly. Not breaking over the rich, runny yolk over your dish is the gayest shit I've ever heard. Do you hate deliciousness? Is flavor and texture a problem to you, autist? Because hating egg texture is a sign of autism, you know that, right? Fucking gross.

The yolk coats the dish you tard. I can’t coat my cheese fries with solidified egg yolk

Maybe because you aren't a pretentious faggot and just want people to have fun and get something decent to eat. Why are you such an autist trying to overanalyize everything? God forbid you get detracted for a second from the movie or the food. Most people aren't so anal and autistic about this shit. People play closer attention to sports than shitty movies and they eat full meals watching it intensely all the time.

The yoke is garbage when it spills over the dish and clashes with it. Egg yoke isn't a fucking sauce you pretentious faggots.

has america combined eating challenges and movie dining yet?
it would be elite to eat a massive plate of food before the film ends and get the whole experience for free

Imagine the smell

what mode is this strapping young lad?

>when his food is the consistency of cum, it doesn't bother him
>he prefers it

Attached: 1520250136180.gif (426x234, 2.26M)

I'm sure it's "fun" or whatever. Just like pigs have "fun" rolling around in shit and eating garbage. Nah man you do you. Literally turning into the fat caricatures from that robot movie while the more developed of us do our thing and try to live like normal humans.

I live in NYC and this seems weird as fuck to me

>when you are so deep in closet that you are scared to eat that might resemble semen because you are afraid to look gay. Most people don't even make that connection but you mind is clearly filled with cum

That's what it used to mean. The planets on My 600lb Life are very noticeably mentally retarded, whether it be from pure sloth or from copious amounts of sugar I can't be sure, but what I can say is that at some point there is a correlation between neglecting your body and intellect. I'm an obese Amerilard btw. It's rare that I meet someone my size with self-awareness and doesn't have glazed over fish eyes, or that thousand yard flouride stare. I don't hate them, it's just noticeable if you spend a lot of time around obese people, which I do since I live in one of the fatter parts of the south. Also health problems and shit but I don't believe for a second that anyone my size or bigger cares about the long run, or running at all.

Yes it is, especially for noodle dishes. Do you know anything about Asian or Italian food?

Dumb people can't control their impulses shocker. why don't you stop eating?

I wanna start a fast food chain here in Australia, just call it "Murica", and include shit like this.

That fucking "cheese" out of a bottle, Yuck.

You have the dinner after the movie so you have something to talk about. And the movie gives you time to get good and hungry.

These literally, unironically look totally delicious.

Psychological issues. I can't feel full. It's super rare.

I gotta applaud the cardiovascular sturdiness of the American populace. I'm pretty sure if I ate one of those boxes I'd keel over

You eat first, then let your food digest during the movie, so you're not too stuffed to fuck your date afterwards.

I rarely come to Yea Forums anymore but I started “your order sir” posting. Glad to see it continuing on. You’re all welcome.

It's harder for food to digest while sitting. Movie, discuss movie over dinner, take a short walk, fuck.

>has a never had spaghetti carbonara
Stop talking peasant.

Rightous.
That put's the shama lama in ding dong.

Attached: guy-fieri.jpg (970x545, 68K)