How can it be called Rise of the Skywalker if Luke Skywalker is dead?

How can it be called Rise of the Skywalker if Luke Skywalker is dead?

Attached: luke.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3XTHVC1Nf0&feature=youtu.be&t=139
youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Luke had TWO holograms.

The movie ends with Rey and Kylo creating Anakin and resetting the timeline.

Luke was an incel
Title is a dogwhistle for incels to rise up

His death will inspire force sensitives across the galaxy to rise up against the first order, calling themselves skywalkers

Because JJ hated The Last Jedi and probably will make Luke become a god or something

Kylo is a Skywalker you incel

Sheev created Anakin, which makes him Luke's grandfather and the true original skywalker.

So Luke is going to be L Ron Hubbard with force powers?

But Kylo is more of a Solo than a Skywalker.
Also have sex.

>But Kylo is more of a Solo than a Skywalker.
But that's completely fucking wrong, he's the incel version of Anakin. He's nothing like Han

if they pull time travel bull shit i'll cut my head off with a fucking spoon

Its gonna be one of those "No, I'm Spartacus" things that tumblr love

The the most plausible theory I've seen is that Rey just starts using the name "Skywalker" as the name of her new Jedi order. Not sure why she thought she had the right to do that, or that anything she was teaching would resemble a Skywalker in any way.

Nah, this is gonna be the rise of mama skywalker getting her revenge on sandpeople for raping her

Leia giving that golden thing to the movies golden girl is revealing her past or giving her the right to carry on the Skywalker legacy

Talking about his boner

Jesus, Hooper X was right all along

youtube.com/watch?v=v3XTHVC1Nf0&feature=youtu.be&t=139

Before died, Luke already impregnated Rey

So how will this pan out? Sheev is back, or still alive perhaps, do they find him in the wreckage of the deathstar? Why do they need to go to him? Sheev is "technically" a Skywalker, so are they talking about him, or Kylo rising.
Also does anyone feel like the Rise of Skywalker feels off when it comes to the movie title? Such an odd thing to refer to someone specifically like that, instead of jedi, sith, etc. Feels like something youd do for a smaller episode'd movie like Rogue one or Solo: a Han job story

Either of these is my guess.

Luke in the end was the most strongest jedi ever and if Yoda could summon lightning as a ghost how strong is Luke going to be as a ghost?

...baby girl...

So anakins daughter is also his grandma?

>inb4 Rey is Anakin's mom

There is another Skywalker.

>Luke is the only Skywalker
>therefore, Rise of Skywalker must imply Luke rises
>not a Skywalker ancestor
>or, not the effect of information passed along by Luke Skywalker
>or, not the inspiration passed along by Leia Skywalker

user, go be a retard somewhere else

Attached: 1530406639917.jpg (2048x2048, 897K)

They slapped Skywalker on this so fans of ot will go see this expecting some Skywaler shit

But why a spoon, cousin?

>Rey was Anakin's original mother, but Anakin was adopted to slave mama
>Rey's mind was wipped, the memory of her be left behind on a desert planet is actually how she thinks Anakin saw it, and she is projecting
>she's actually some super duper Jedi that barely ages(hence why you dont see her age in the movie guys ;))
>She' actually all powerful which is why she was so good in the first movies(bet you feel real stupid now calling her a Mary Sue!!)
>Leia and Rey will unite to defeat what no man managed to defeat
$3b box office worldwide

It just feels weird, I know Skywalker was a big name, even in the extended universe of starwars, but its so unaesthetic for the set of titles theyve had. Even superhero movies have better titles.

Um, sweaty. He was talking in the trailer, so they obviously bring him back.

Gee Bill, your mom lets you have TWO holograms?

>Rise of the Skywalker

The StarWars franchise has gotten so bad that even Luke is rolling in his grave.

Attached: 1538943359804.jpg (420x280, 88K)

Kek remember when he was talking in TFA's 2nd trailer and had no lines in the final movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

Disney lies to you to get you in the theater like they will with Sheev this time.

It’s just Kathleen trying to lie and say she doesn’t hate Luke Skywalker and that Lucasfilm totally respects him.

It’s just Damage Control and Lies.

As a force ghost that shills Rey. Oh joy.

Uhm sweaty. Why would I go and see a film because they told me a wh*te man was going to be in it. I wil only be going to support FinnRey or protest r*ylo.