He's even more powerful than Palpatine

>He's even more powerful than Palpatine
What went so wrong? Snoke was supposed to be the main villain. Why did they make him such a loser?

Attached: snoke.jpg (480x240, 15K)

JJ wanted him to be the new Palpatine

Rian killed him off anti-climatically because SUBVERSION

JJ needed a new sith lord to undo rian's mess so just said fuck it here's palpatine again

The only thing more powerful than the dark side is the power of subversion.

He completely dominates everyone in the universe for 3 decades after Return of the Jedi then dies as a gag.

Fuck Disney.

>implying he’s not one of Sheev’s failed clones

rian johnson is a brainless faglord

Snoke always sucked and the CGI is cringe.

Snoke was a terrible character and 3 movies of Snoke trying to be Palpatine would be much much much much worse than what we got

I hate that shit so much. Nobody explains anything about him, not his favorite fucking color, then he just dies randomly.
What was even the point of Kylo Ren killing him? He didn't turn good after.

>Why did they make him such a loser?

Attached: quote-we-are-the-united-states-of-amnesia-we-learn-nothing-because-we-remember-nothing-gore-vidal-48 (850x400, 60K)

how do we know he suddenly appeared right after ROTJ

Snoke as "Evil Emperor 2" is stupid and boring. Kylo Ren killing him to take his place is much more interesting. Don't know what they have planned for Sheev but I doubt its what people expect

Why didn't they plan everything out? Why didnt they look at Rian's script?

>I HAVE MIND READING POWERS IM SO POWERFUL LOOK AT ME
>cant even mind control that kylo ren is about to kill him
Kek!!!

Can't even mind read*

>Fuck Disney

All you do is discuss and obsess over Disney films. Do you know what a faggot hypocrite you are? No wonder you can't get laid cause you're a deluded self loathing retarded Disney drone faggot.

what did he accomplish? the First Order is a clown show and his "apprentice" Kylo is a poorly trained idiot. what is his legacy?

this. Palps vs Snoke is the epitome of Soul vs souless. He's just a dumb CGI goon.

Disney owns something like 25% of all media
>hurr durr just ignore it
you literally can't.

He did read his mind.

Then why didn't he anticipate the attack?

Because Kylo tricked him.

>TH-THAT DOESN'T COUNT
Sebulba was literally immune to Jedi mind tricks, for whatever fucking reason, and nobody's ever brought it up again.

How do you trick someone who can read your mind?

Watch the fucking film, dude.

I did. I just think the explanation for it was bad. I'll just leave it at that.

That doesn't matter. They just needed a simple explanation for how to start TFA with Ben already being evil and Like having given up. Snoke was just the way to do that and they tossed him like garbage once he fulfilled his purpose because they cant write for shit

Mice are vermin.

Attached: You tell em, George.jpg (1121x734, 313K)

>being this much of an obtuse faggot
This is why these movies aren't for you. Even children understand what's happening on screen.

Nah it was just shitty dialogue that kids can understand but adults get taken out of its so fucking retarded
>HES GONNA LIGHT THE SWORD AND HURT HIS TRUE ENEMY
Fuck off Rian

I want to fuck mickey mouse in the ass

Attached: mickey.png (1296x1220, 1.13M)

>just shitty dialogue that kids can understand
You can't, though. Which is laughably pathetic, desu.

I can understand enough to know it's bad and that it hurts the film. Kids can't.
You're retarded desu

>I can understand enough
>enough
Are you mentally retarded?

You think kids and adults watch movies the same way. When there's a shitty line, adults notice it as being bad while kids can just ignore it.

Desu you have a tiny capeshit peabrain if you think "good for kids" means "good for adults".

The entire concept of Snoke was stupid from the get go. I almost can't blame Rian for killing because he's just such a shitty idea what else can you do? Honestly if JJ wanted Palpatine so bad he should just brought him back in TFA.

Disney is the EA of Cinema. Taking properties and raping them then tossing them aside if they fail.

You mean Watto