*HUFF* *HUFF*

*HUFF* *HUFF*
DESPITE.....
*HUFF* *HUFF*
MAKING UP ONLY 13% OF POPULATION....
*wheezes*
I'm sorry, user, I need to catch my breath...
*HUFF* *HUFF*
THEY COMMIT 50% OF ALL CRIME!
You need to warn The Resistance that they are N-
*screen cuts to black*
*Sheeve's laughter in the background*

Attached: woke rey.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>Episode IX: The Rise of Crime Statistics

>tfw you realize 100% of people commit 100% of the crime

why would you run the other way then do a backflip, what is the utility of this jedi maneuver

what are you saying user?!

Attached: back-somersault.jpg (301x227, 14K)

>13% OF POPULATION

In the US, nearly all crimes committed by blacks are committed by male blacks aged 16-55 years old. In the US, black males ages 16-55 are only 4% of the population.

Attached: 1528288877880.png (1280x931, 851K)

Flashy moves.

>50% OF ALL CRIME!
In the galaxy?

well she does have clown makeup on

I dont want to sound racist but toydarians are a bit sneaky

>why do fictional superpowered characters in scifi fantasy movies do cool things

NO REY, THINK OF THE SPONSORS

>96% of all murderers are male
really makes ya think

>cool
probably the only person who thought this was cool was JJ

For once OP was not gay.

>4%
Proof?

So I've noticed how similar Bria Larson and Rey are. The only facial expression they are able to portray is mild annoyance by everything around her. Why do they keep casting talentless thots?

>be tiny twig woman who's addicted to drugs
>get fat from all the money and expensive foods you can now consume
>people wonder why a desert dwelling poor child got so fat in the span of what was just a few hours
>now people have to wonder how she turned into a skeleton again in just a few hours

jesus have some consistency with your weight
when people said lose weight they meant make the character look believable, not a twig

how am I supposed to believe this starved african child is supposed to take on 6'2" steroided out of his mind big boy Driver?

>I'm sorry, user, I need to catch my breath...
kek

she has jumped around weight a ton
just watched it again and realized how deathly she looks
maybe it's that or the extremely bad acting that's giving me "I don't care for this film at all" vibes

the best thing here is that these shit movies haven't killed Driver's career. he continues to produce kino.

her face still looks fat to me. well not round fat but strangely packed with wads of clay

holy based rey

Men commit most of the crime, we should reduce their numbers

based

Only white men. We should replace them with muslim men from all 3rd world countries.

HUFF HUFF
I SAID IT!
WHEEZE

Attached: 1554503354147.jpg (700x926, 167K)

>why would you run the other way

Try to imagine the construction of this scene from a dramatic cinematics points of view, the point of view of the screen-writer and director. You put Rey standing in the middle of a desert while a TIE interceptor swoops down low in the distance. Nice visuals but it needs a pay-off because the audience will wonder why the TIE interceptor didn't simply fly over Rey and fire its laser cannons at her. That would be the common sense tactical choice for the TIE but hardly interesting from a cinematic or dramatic point of view.

It is much more dramatic to show the TIE coming in low in the distance. But now, what are Rey's options? If she stands there as the TIE bears down on her, the audience can predict that she will wait until the last second and move out of the way somehow. Hardly dramatic at all. She could shoot at the TIE but that would make the audience expect the TIE to fire back, which would instantly kill Rey. So, the director makes sure to show the audience that Rey is not carrying a firearm to eliminate that from the audiences mind. Instead, we see Rey run away. Now the audience is thinking she might be afraid. She has chosen flight instead of fight. Suddenly, she leaps up and over the TIE. Wow! Audience never expects it. How dramatic. Does it makes sense from a tactical point of view or a physical point of view? No. In fact, this sequence is very likely a dream sequence. But is it dramatic and cinematic? Yes.

The Sequel Trilogy is ass and that fucking name for Episode IX, Kathleen should be ashamed of herself

At least we will have more Sheevposting.

>sitting in front of a device capable of connecting to the internet, ie - the greatest and most vast resource of information the world has ever known
>asks for proof

Can you be this lazy and still consider yourself human?

Attached: 1535356956792.jpg (1600x1180, 174K)

Don't. She may not be such a good actress but she's beautiful, specially so if you assess through the British scale which is far more limited.

Who shall pay the taxes?

Forget specifics for a minute. Just use some common sense to know if user is pulling your leg or whether his 4% is plausible. Think. Blacks are about 12% of the US population. Roughly half male and half female, slightly more females. That means, if the total black population is 12% and just under half of that is male, that means black males are about 5% of the US population. Now, remove black males under the age of 16 and black males over the age of 55 from that 5%. It is plausible that black males ages 16-55 are 4% of the population. I don't need specific links to specific stats to know that 4% is either accurate or very close to accurate.

Attached: asian drivers.png (913x2732, 2.82M)

Woah, is this a Pearl Harbor movie?