Realistically, how well will it do at the box office...

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g

Realistically, how well will it do at the box office? I do have a feeling this will make the most out of the nu wars trilogy.

Attached: Star_Wars_Episode_IX_poster.jpg (259x384, 51K)

History will repeat the PT. Less than TFA, more than TLJ.

If Sheev is legit in it this will break box office records desu.

I'm one Anakin cameo away from going to see it in theaters.

>will it beat Jumanji 3?

Attached: Nope.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Gigantic faggot.

It’ll most likely make at least $1b. It’s a mainline SW movie, Rian’s out, and everyone already forgot about TLJ.

rise of skywalker? so this movie is about kylo ren?

I predict something like TFA where everyone will jizz themselves for a few weeks about how amazing it is, but then slowly over time realize that it ultimately cheapened the entire franchise and probably ruined the palpatine story/arc.

I’m not gonna pull a Captain Marvel here. It’s gonna do a billion easy. I hated TLJ with a fiery passion and I’m not even a SW fanboy. But normies are quick to forget so they’ll lap up Sheeve being back.

I hope he kill everyone but Rey will win.

Attached: 2C682D6D-1A93-4E94-A2BB-FCA8A880B13D.jpg (770x1000, 121K)

This will be big. Its the end of the Skywalker storyline

if it has epic palpatine moments it could easily get a bunch of repeat views and surpass TLJ sales but prob not TFA

dude was prepping himself to cry the entire time

0.8-1.2 billion is realistic. May make sub 800 million if it's really bad.

>Even my turbonormie friends hated TLJ
>We've had fun laughing about it and how dead Star Wars is
>Now that the new trailer is out I don't even wanna bring it up because I know they'll go right back to maximum bootlicker mode
When are people gonna realise just how fucking easy making a trailer is? They're all pretty much the same, and it's pretty fucking rare these days to have a BAD trailer. It's become such an exact science and the formula is basically perfected.

Suicide Squad had a great trailer. Age of Ultron had a great trailer. The Last Jedi had a great trailer.
Now everyone gets to fall for the teasing hype bullshit for Skywalkers Rise Up too

Especially when they put fake dialogue and vocal cues in trailers like TFA's second teaser where a younger sounding Luke talks about his family and Leia having the Force.

Around 1.1-1.4 billion if it's really good. Under a billion if it sucks ass.

Palpatine comes back and nerds go crazy. Why? He is coming back just to show up at the final fight to get immediately beaten?????????

Normies don't put thought into this kind of shit. These movies are just momentary bits of entertainment for them. So long as they're flashy and full of action they're content. After they walk out of that theater they don't really think back and analyze the movie like us autists do. A coherent story and consistent continuity aren't important to them. They eat up the action and go about their lives.

So yeah, this shit will make a billion easily. I think TLJ poisoned the well for the more die-hard Star Wars fans but normies will go see it anyway even if they disliked TLJ. They're quick to forgive and forget, especially if it's a culturally significant and popular franchise like Marvel or Star Wars.

Star Wars is fully gone as far as I'm concerned. I just hope it finally dies soon so it can rest. This won't be the movie to do it though.

Attached: 1442197668666.jpg (640x478, 179K)

I have a friend who hated TLJ when he first saw it, then decided to "wait for a second viewing" before forming an opinion, the went back to hating it after RLM told him to.
Guess what? He's already defending this movie.

Also the entirety of TFA and TLJ's marketing was pure lies

>marketing Finn as the main character then bait and switching it (this actually fucked the merch over too since they didn't tell any of their toy manufacturers about the plot so they all shilled Finn for nothing)
>hyping up The Raid guys and letting people theorise about the crazy lightsabre battles that could happen, then putting them in one scene where they get killed by CGI monsters
>hyped muh GoT bigfoot lady then hid her behind a mask for one scene
>hyping up the OT cast then having them never meet
>entire title and initial trailers were all about muh dark evil Luke, which was just bits of dialogue cleverly taken out of context to make the plot seem deeper than it was
>after disappointing everyone in TFA, they hyped Luke even more in TLJ and then did nothing with him
>hyped up Snoke for TLJ then killed him (same thing happened here with Finn, Disney AGAIN refused to tell them any plot details so they all bet large on Snoke, then nobody wanted to buy toys of some random dead guy)

They just need to get people in seats via the trailers, then they have your money and they don't care if you spend the next years bitching on the internet about them and not buying merchandise.

Actually telling a good story like Lucas wanted to because it was his baby won't make them much more profit than doing the bare minimum.

In a world where things made sense making a shitty movie would make people want to not see the next one.
But normals are such bootlicking cucks they'll unironically praise anything they're fed.