Aren't you a little short for a stoormtrooper?

Aren't you a little short for a stoormtrooper?

Attached: 14312571.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4v-qiFvBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Aren't you a little fat for a stoormtrooper?

ONE JOB

Attached: 1479259923921s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Aren't you a little short?

Fucking roastie slut

Aren't you a little high?

What did she do in that cell all day?

was there a minimum height requirement for stormtroopers? im sure there were a few manlets running around

Aren't you a little dead for a 60 year old?

IMAGINE THE SMELL

cocaine

get raped by stormtroopers

they were clones of Chadgo Fett you uncultured normie faggot

they're still supposed to be clones by the time of IV? I thought they were just dudes who saw which way the wind was blowing and due to decreased prospects outside of the loving embrace of the Empire decided to join up? They are a variety of heights and have dissimilar voices in IV so it would be hard to claim they are all identical clones... whatever, I always thought the younger guy that walks and talks with Vader after they board Leia's ship should have been a stormtrooper with his helmet off, sorta like the leader of the squad that stormed the ship, too bad he was just a run-of-the-mill junior officer, I think breaking the ice on having seen a stormtrooper with his helmet off would have paid off later and given a little more flexibility to the whole "stormtrooper" trope, thanks for listening

Attached: 771051944695635233.jpg (1555x816, 440K)

Nah bro by the time the Empire came to fruition they started phasing out the clones. Because they had a limited life span or something if I remember correctly. Kind of makes sense since they weren't fighting an active war against the separatists anymore

>Fett listed as 6'
>actor listed as 5'7"

Just me by my size do you?

Attached: cripple.png (1355x718, 1.8M)

stormtroopers are children taken from their families during the empire's raids and trained

Alec Guinness was 6'1'' yet Ewan Mcgregor is 5'10''

Right after Sheev got to power they started retiring the clones.
They didn't want to retire because they were born to fight, but the accelerated aging wasn't helping.

raids on who? raids on populations so large they are able to net the Empire millions of kids? and who's doing the raiding, previously netted kids? that's not a good way to have well-adjusted, motivated, loyal troops who you trust to stand around holding blasters while you plan your next raid, is it?

Attached: 1508301134111.png (1500x7786, 2.17M)

Clones and recruits
It was more convenient to let new affordable troops become the bulk of the Empire as clones that survived Geonosis would be in ther 50s by ANH.
Also in the old EU there was a clone rebellion started by the Kaminoans and after an Imperial victory the clones used weren't from one single sample (aka Fett's DNA) and/or the army started recruiting I don't remember exactly, but the 501st remained mostly pure.

have you even wathced any star wars movie?
they brainwash kids from a young age, that's why they don't recruit random joe's

>Knighthunter
ABSOLUTE CHADTROOPER

yeah, I've been watching the movies since I saw the first one in 77 at the Chinese, I guess the idiots won out and everybody in universe is the immaculately-conceived child of a slave or a clone or brainwashed kidnapped child or weird religious incel with a blood infection or something ridiculous, good job guys

>Literally tracing the BF2 engineer class

y-you too

does anyone know the real story behind these 2? she has to have 2 or 3 bbc bulls servicing her while he cries in his wheelchair.

milk truck has arrive

Then how did that one hit his head on the door?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4v-qiFvBg