Who else is watching this? Excellent zombie show--feels far more real than The Walking Dead

Who else is watching this? Excellent zombie show--feels far more real than The Walking Dead.

Attached: black summer.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

loved it, wish I hadn't binged the whole thing

i thought this was emma stone ;_;

I was so glad the real Spears got fucking dunked. What a complete retard.

oops i forgot the pic

Attached: MV5BYmZjYzIxNjQtNGVlZi00NTA2LTlhMDUtYzdmOTYxNGM1YmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_UX4 (477x268, 17K)

was pretty tame though. No gore or zombie gags. Not even a closeup of a zombie biting someone.

Attached: 1554073085087.jpg (500x375, 114K)

I'm just drawn to the violence of it desu

Attached: 7835482735482735_82735428937548237.png (480x598, 763K)

>"Let us in, I'll suck your dick, whatever you want, just let us in!"
Damn. The show actually went there.

Attached: 8754871253410.png (1360x655, 1.25M)

>that brief scene of the man with the shotgun and the three hostages
you just KNOW

>how much ammo do you have?
>... about one and a half clips
He has a handgun. What the fuck, the show actually unironically did this? Who let this happen.

>show actually implies the rape and molestation of a 12 year old by a bunch of old guys
fuck

>deaf guy about to slam his hand on the big ass drum
What the fuck was he even thinking?

AND THEN THE RETARD BEARD GUY STARTS FUCKING AROUND WITH IT

>first story in the first episode ends with a white woman embracing a black stranger after the stranger shot her zombie husband
I'm not an easily race-baited retard but why does netflix always do this

The first episode gets better. It starts off a bit slow.

>glance at book title
>see (((berg))) and end of author name
Every fucking time

Attached: 1554412789656.jpg (640x450, 102K)

i dont like the raging zombies
I like zombies that look sad, like theres a hint of a human trapped in there forced to feed on flesh, like they're possessed or controlled by demons, any kinos with these zombies? the original romero zombies felt like that

What does your post even mean? you think only Jews write books?

How much post-apocalyptic interracial is there?

I like how they both get killed in the same episode because no one is willing to hurt the evil children.

Netflix shills are out in force today

>2019
>watching zombieshit

Attached: 1546543124816.jpg (640x800, 102K)

I knew an autist/narcissist who smiled exactly like this. He never learned how to smile with his eyes, and he adamantly refused to be taught, claiming it simply wasn't possible.

the show is unironically the worst thing I've seen on netflix in a while

wait i take that back, Silence was fucking painful to watch

It's not eyes don't have teeth

>thanks for killing my abusive white husband!
>"proceeds to forget about her daughter for the next 3 episodes"

I completely missed this, what episode?

that's pretty fucked up, even for netflix standards

how are you supposed to smile with your eyes?

>same op image posted for every black summer thread
Kys shill

Focus on relaxing your eyes into a "soft smile." Google it. It's 100% about resting your entire face, not just baring your teeth like a weirdo.

just think of something that you legitimately find funny

silence was a fucking masterpiece, easily Scorsese's best work since the 70's/80's

Just close them a little bit, like when looking at a bright light. Fools the normies everytime

85 day of the dead is so fucking good dude, my favorite easily

I don't know about other OPs, but it was the first image that I could find on google search that didn't have "NETFLIX" on it. That's probably why other OPs used it, if you're not trolling.

They really playing the "People don't understand the headshot rule" A lot, are they?

You mean in the first episode? It only really happens once. The two buddies who get ambushed by the chick = only had time to fire off one wild round, and the couple who run into the house after firing off one round at the same chick = fired off one wild round.

Those downtowns scenes are just painful to watch.
>They really playing the "People don't understand the headshot rule" A lot, are they?
They know it. They just can't shoot shit.

god dammit you retard, I'm talking about the one on Netflix

>fucking AR-15's with no rear sights
>everything is fully-automatic
>somehow untrained civilians aren't shooting each other more often despite having select-fire weapons
>NO MAG CHANGES

I hate being /k/, I hate it

It goes to shit ep6. It was like 28 days later and less TWD.

hey retard, most people call them clips, not magazines. it was a hint to let us know he wasnt a real army dude, but you were to retarded to get that

28 Days Later is a good way to describe it. I don't know wtf you're talking about RE: shit though, it's great so far at episode 3.

>500 people with guns walking around
>stealth zombie slips past all of them to attack the one in the middle
Downtown segment is retarded.

>most people call them clips, not magazines
source?

28DL/WL are masterpiece films compared to this utter garbage

expect more astroturfing threads

I’m on episode 1 and the girl who got smoked by the car and turned seems off, like she still has emotions or thought? Or is her zombie/infected acting just really really unconvincing?

>somehow untrained civilians aren't shooting each other more often despite having select-fire weapons
They did shoot each other..a lot. That's why the zombies keep coming.

>1 zombie appears
>they ALL shoot it down
Fuck.

>thinking people liking the show is astroturf
weird troll

>defending this trash

netflix employees on suicide watch

It was weird when she pushed the door to go around the wall. I didn't like that. Too human-like.

Well I watched the first episode, it's fucking garbage.
I'll just wait for webms

Yeah its good until 6. Cant say much more without spoiling it but the club scene was almost out of znation

Attached: 1554000884583.jpg (672x668, 125K)

>Jaime King

Attached: boner-land-ahead.jpg (768x1024, 256K)

WTF BLACK DUDE WHY DID YOU GIVE HER THE GUN

she didn't save it unfortunately

>if he moves, shoot him
>deaf moves
lol wtf is with this show. was that supposed to be a joke?

Probably talking about the new Netflix show. Scorcese's Silence is indeed a masterpiece and I think it is underrated af.

fuck scorcese

it sounds pretty retarded, that is unless the christcucks get BTFO

forgive me, it's... not my best work

Attached: Untitled.png (544x570, 40K)

>abandoned ship after 3 episodes
Not enjoyable at all. The car battle scene was atrocious

It’s fucking shit. I didn’t know Netflix shilled their garbage on here too

Don't be ridiculous, every netflix show gets shilled hard here.
For 3 straight weeks you couldn't refresh the index without seeing that little chink who cleans your room for you

hey i have short red hair :(

That's because anons like watching new shows and talking about it. It's not because of shills you mongloid autist.

>anons like watching new shows and talking about it.
>its not because of shills
What is the difference

You are a brainlet if you don’t believe companies especially media shill on Yea Forums. They pay contractors to perform “online influence”

You're a super brainlet if you think this is the majority of posts on Yea Forums, or even more than a small sect of posts outside small little companies or youtube reviewers posting on Yea Forums, etc. Nobody in this thread is a paid shill, and you're a paranoid loon if you think otherwise.

Complete brainlet. Seeing 10 similar threads at once is totally organic. Why wouldn’t they shill here? Cheap easy and effective

Why is there so many abandoned cars? Like nigga just jump in and drive.

You don't know that to a certainty.
Fuck off retard

why are you so insistent on there being no "shill" threads, of course there are, Yea Forums is like one of the top 1000 websites

And you don't know your >threads about a show are shrills!--assertion. You simply assert it with no facts or anything to support it other than
>Yea Forums is like one of the top 1000 websites
That doesn't mean THIS thread with THESE posters are shill. That doesn't mean any particular thread is shill. It's nothing but absolute shitposting nonsense to argue in every fucking niche thread that it's a shill thread.

Why is everything so blue in this show it’s pissing me off.

>all white male characters are either cowardly idiots or villainous pieces of shit
>main characters are either white women or golden hearted black/brown dudes

typical netflix fare

Attached: 1554003276767.png (617x530, 22K)

The black guy straight up murdered a soldier in the first episode what the you on about ?

did it make you hard when he killed that white oppressor?

Yes, but you didn't answer--what you on about ?

>the scene with the white bitch hiding from her husband in the bathroom and you hear him go after the old lady

Attached: 1489988838911.jpg (249x202, 7K)

I have nothing to do tomorrow. This show worth the time?

>apparently 6 weeks into a calamity
>a shop in a residential area is somehow exactly as if it were just stocked
>refrigeration and lighting still functional

Who wrote this shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-051708.jpg (1920x1080, 696K)

Yeah a couple of hours, why not, fuck it #life

I'm almost inclined to believe this with as many posts as this incredibly mediocre show gets. But then I realize its probably some incel or kid that really wants to discuss it so he spams the shit out of the topic with incredibly similar thread titles. The show is meh.

Only loosely related.
You guys watching that Santa Clarita Diet? Liked Olyphant in Justified. Just watched the first episode and thought it was a nice take on zombie shows.

am i just magically supposed to fucking know what show you're talking about you retarded faggot?

Literally every single rapist, low life and bad guy is white. I'm not even a /pol/ guy but I'm amazed by the consistency

Glow in the dark nigger

a complete retard

there's so many gaps in the plot and lack of character development it made me want to puke