This was shit

This was shit.

And trolololo meme out of nowhere? Wtf

Attached: Pacific-Rim-Uprising.jpg (800x445, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was pretty disappointing, it wasn't the same without the lead from the first

The kids make it feel like a YA movie

user, please, I had successfully forgotten about this until now

Maingirl was qt

It is a YA movie

I'm sorry, I'm currently suffering.

Thanks for reminding me to go watch the first one

The first one was good because Dumb Taco took it seriously, it's a movie about giant robots fighting giant monsters but it plays out like a straight scifi/action movie. This one sucked ass because the attitude taken was "dude giant robots fighting giant monsters lmao".

do you understand?

There's a main girl?

Attached: pacific-rim-uprising-amara-namani-gamespot.jpg (862x485, 39K)

The first movie is anime kino, this is just shit.

Nearly everything was wrong with it. It was a mistake to let most of the fighting happen in daylight. Del Toro intentionally kept the fight scenes at night only to make the CGI look better, and it worked. Del Toro Jaegers had actual weight and mass to them when they fought and moved, but in Uprising they turned into fast and agile ninjas. Those teens were fucking horrible. Should at least have made them young adults.

The first movie only "succeeded" thanks to China. So what do they do in the sequel? Cast a black guy as the main character, kill of the Japanese woman from the first movie, and then replace her with a Chinese instead. Oh, and Tokyo gets fucked.

Closest i have ever been to be triggered over how badly a sequel was compared to the first one, absolutely butchered.

Even the transformers movies have more personality than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
Still got a pretty cool theme

Gundam was mentioned in the credits, where were the Gundamns?

It's because a nigger help make it.

Yeah if you can't have a line like "we need to go to the shatterdome" delivered without even a hint of irony you don't deserve to make a kaiju movie.

Everything written by Ramin Djawadi is destined to be god-tier, so that's no surprise.

Think there was a Gundam statue somewhere.