Can Yea Forums be saved?

Can Yea Forums be saved?

Attached: 1495622579796.jpg (768x768, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1494630268294/image/Df74ooDieGNOqP3dQHAd8A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. People were born after 1996 for some reason.

Not with the garbage tier moderation we're subjected to.

>every board has moderation right now
>Yea Forums doesn't because disney is paying for star wars spam
makes you think

With the strength of a good waifu behind you, anything is possible!

Attached: D39awU-WkAANCEo-orig.jpg (1079x1421, 255K)

>star wars is specifically related to film
>threads don't get deleted
woah... mind blowing

are you kidding? theres a great bane thread up rn and people are finally SHEEVposting again. its the best its been in years.

but waifu threads always get deleted

sneed

No, swarms of people can't be controlled, only genocided.

what is your ideal Yea Forums?
post proof that you're OP because I only want OP's opinion

No. The board died in 2010 and Yea Forums as whole.

Attached: 1371878644257.png (1306x354, 78K)

I'll never know why palpatine is so adored on this board.

2010 Yea Forums was so much comfier. It was like a movie forum only anonymous and people mostly recognized what the good movies were. Now it's all capeshit and retardation

Sneed

Kill /pol/ and pedos (they're both the same people)

If you never Glauposted you don't belong here.

hes just so damn cute the way he loves how unabashedly evil he is.

Whats wrong with Yea Forums?

Dumb costume, dumb name (haha "Sheev"), dumb intonation of his words, dumb scene where he kills Mace Windu, dumb kids who want to "meme" every aspect of the movies they saw when they were 10.

Attached: 1515910129783.gif (260x195, 1.45M)

Can’t wait til they wordfilter that stupid sneed spam

based and saved

>/pol/ boogyman
al bloo bloo
go back to reddort

I miss summer, kaiji, annatap and davey so much ;_;

Attached: 1370688288929.png (936x352, 125K)

THIS

WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN FILTERED OUT BUT SO(Y) IS?

>pretending that /pol/itical shit hasn’t poisoned the board
gtfo newfag

Literally just ban everything that isnt tv or film related

How hard is that for the mods

the pedos are getting to gutsy can the mods murder them

Honestly it’s probably because it’s only a problem on this board. If it was spammed on the rest of the site like sóy was, something would be done

Yeah that was the first time I've seen legit CP on Yea Forums in a while.

The board is full of Yea Forums shit right now and almost all the time yet all you cry about is the one ort two /pol/ threads that are Yea Forums related that stay up
do you ever wonder why they don't do anything when we can see how dishonest you are without the powers they have?

Sure is summer in here.

>one or two

Attached: 1494630268294.jpg (536x536, 46K)

I agree with your pic but antipol fags are just as annoying with their assblasted replies about anything remotely political that they do not agree with. Most of the times its not even something that should be blamed on /pol/, its just some snowflakes getting upset.

Attached: 1501723282783.png (946x459, 406K)

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1494630268294/image/Df74ooDieGNOqP3dQHAd8A/
Oh that's why
You're not from Yea Forums

Sneed

Shitposting threads are bad too you retard. Gtfo of here with your whataboutism bullshit.

seconded
fucking christ

new filter /pol/ pol poltard etc. to "daddy please".
Incel filtered to chad
Sex filtered to virgin

chad have virgin please daddytard

Attached: back to pol.jpg (546x700, 136K)

You want to shut down threads that contradict your narrative because you have no argument, but your kind know you'll look like the censoring cunts you are if you admit that it's the political views that bother you. So you act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a television station is not related to television.

We already know this, and so does most of Yea Forums, but you seem to think you're fooling people so you keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons why we need actual /pol/acks and Yea Forums posters on nu/tv/

seek help

it still feels like it was only last year that it was 2010.

ishygddt

No you can get banned on boards like Yea Forums for saying nigger so /pol/ was absolutely right here.

i have the Yea Forums extension and if my mouse goes over the thumbnail it shows the full image am i in trouble bros i got anxiety bad. thinking im gonna abandon this board now. weekend ruined

Attached: DPuVui7WAAAOaG8.jpg (500x500, 54K)

interesting how OP desperately wants Yea Forums fixed, has posted 15+ times in this thread, but hasn't told us how he wants it fixed

don't know any of them but i already hate them

Yes, delete Yea Forums and merge it/redirect it with/to Yea Forums, it's going to improve and save both boards

Attached: 1200px-LetterB.svg.png (1200x1200, 19K)

Wtf are you on about? Why are you so butthurt that the television and film board isn’t talking 24/7 about politics? It’s like you don’t actually care about quality content, you just want to spam /pol/ shit ad nauseum and pretend you’re being persecuted. You can’t help but shitpost about politics even now.

don't worry you've been on the list since you first came on this site

>don't know any of them
Go back tourist

>faggot hapa is back
>catalogue is full of absolute trash
wow what a fucking coincidence

no, my ex-boards don't attract me anymore

does it count as downloading the image when you put your mouse over it in Yea Forums x? i thout it was just a skinny women because the small ass pic but then it was a kid

Attached: wfrewgrewgre.png (1587x890, 481K)

technically she could probably metoo the moderation team and janitor that did that since both are still here AND this type of cyber harassment was illegal in 2013 too

all images that appear on a page are considered downloaded since they appear in your data folder, that's how the internet works

Attached: 1536655414602.gif (498x280, 363K)

couldn't have said it better myself

thats it fuck this board im out

Attached: mean-streets-2.jpg (1016x570, 62K)

>Movies are not political and politics should be banned EXCEPT WHEN I AGREE WITH THEM
Yeah we know, cry us a river, bunch of morons.

nigger filtered to black king or we wuz kangs

Not always. Only one of my Jenny threads was deleted in recent memory (most of the time they just fall off the board because I have to step away).

Things that'll get your waifu thread quickly deleted (at least in my experience): gushing about your waifu too much, only arguing with other posters and dumping too fast. If you take it easy, it can hang around in the background for hours.

Attached: D39aymGWkAAdkwM-orig.jpg (1079x1420, 218K)

Too late
You are on a watchlist since you started lurking here
If you stop posting, or worse stop lurking, then you will be included in the public threat list and you will be detained
Keep posting and lurking, it's over

no

Why would you want to filter nigger, nigger?

He genuinely enjoys what he's doing. He has direction in his life, a purpose. He loves every second of it

This, if you stop posting they assume you are raping kids in your basement or preparing a terror attack or related school shooting
Check your street for suspicious vehicles, if you are followed, etc.