HIMYM How about Victoria’s cupcakes?

Attached: 0B5ACCFD-C1F4-4396-B28F-0CB853DE9AA7.png (294x221, 115K)

Attached: F5818F7B-FA39-4DF6-8F90-6BBE60377D91.jpg (548x310, 130K)

GOAT first seasons and worst ending seasons of all time.

No.

It's an all-around shitty sitcom with terrible characters (except Marshall) and bullshittly contrived character arc retcons as well as no calibration on conflict. Episodes are filled with big deals about nothing and with zero follow up later on. It's a plastic shit show designed by and for cucks who feel artsy and bohemian in their maudlin faux-comedy set-up. Terrible.

It’s pretty good story telling for a sitcom. It went on too long,

I feel like the entire thing is designed to appeal to people who think and act like they matter or have some truly grand picture-esque movie moments going on in their hustle and bustle city life. like the type of people who cant realize for the most part, theyre just as insignificant as everyone around them

fuck, I liked barney

Every segment with her was like a bad chick flick.

She was best girl out of the entire series. Or at the very least in the top 3

Same. He was the only character that had any form of character progression on the show.

Yes.

I liked Robin too.

Best girl to be honest.

true, if people acted in real life like they do in Friends, HIMYM, or New Girl, I would deck them in the face for drawing so much attention to themselves and thinking they were so much more important than anyone.

I dream of crucifying Ted every second night.

That's a strong statement when The Office (US) and That 70's Show exist.

okay tumblrina

Yes.

this. fake hype, no revelations, no consequences, zero accountability for poor writing. the ending was so fucking bad that it made the entire show from beginning to end purely unwatchable if that's how it's going to end.

>Kids this is the story of how I met your mother...but first did I ever tell you about the time in my 30's I fucked your uncle Barneys 20 year old half sister in the ass and then showed him pictures of it? He was a good friend.

Victoria was best girl but then the writers had to rewrite her as a bad match for Ted because MUH ROBIN, it came off very forced.

Agreed.