Why don't they just pump an actress full of anavar to play She-Hulk? Some actresses look great with muscle

Why don't they just pump an actress full of anavar to play She-Hulk? Some actresses look great with muscle.

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

>Chloe hits puberty

because she-hulk doesn't look like that.

>women don't wanna be her
>guys don't wanna fuck her
that's why

Attached: per.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>all these chemicals retards think will make them bigger

Literally nothing is better than eating a lot of food - fish, meats, breads, fruits, veggies.

Why don't Varbies just pump my ass full of strapon?

speak for yourself

>weak bitch guys don't wanna fuck her

Not only would all that exercise make that pussy super tight, she'd effortlessly pump out genetically superior kids

I wanna get fucked by her

True she's much bigger.

Attached: 923312.jpg (1600x1195, 388K)

>men are women and women are men

Age of degeneracy.

You can. Women who roid grow clits that are like 5 inches long, they literally grow a penis

What's degeneracy?

Attached: thinking.png (741x568, 29K)

I'd rather have Sensational She Hulk

Attached: 457495._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 85K)

Wanting to fuck a muscle girl is 100% gay. FACT

you're Yea Forums degenerates that won't even go to the theaters because you have no friends. you don't count

it's either gay or it isn't nigger

>thinking just because she’s a varbie that she doesn’t wanna be pinned down and manhandled

>take steroids
>good kids
??????????

bitch i have a ticket to see endgame at 7am by myself

You wouldn't fuck this?

Attached: 998630.webm (640x800, 893K)

I don't think that's just anavar, I think she was doing a little something else with it. Anavar alone doesn't cause that kind of development in the delts/arms and to a lesser extent her chest. Her shoulders in particular, but also her arms/chest, has fucking exploded in size, anavar just doesn't do that.

I was just memeing, I actually agree with you, but Yea Forums always wants to be dommed by them

what do natty muscle girls look like

pharma var hits them really hard

Attached: 1554832487108.jpg (1264x1208, 256K)

3D muscle is gay because they have no tits, no hips, manfaces etc. but 2D is fine because they still have all the soft and sexy feminine bits.

Like smaller versions of varbies and without super delts, less masculine looking jaws.

>what are epigenetics

Attached: 1502787538575.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Just four months shaved 2-3 years off her life. Gratz

Bros, is there a var equivalent for guys? I want to get fucking jacked asap

>varbies can't have k-

Attached: 813185.jpg (814x814, 51K)

yeah, but only cause i'm desperately lonely

truth

>natty
Not at 8% bodyfat, not on a woman

Attached: 15890568469.gif (400x285, 1.5M)

>son comes out retarded
>daughter comes out with a 3 inch clit and foot hair

>landwhales are too lazy to lift weights
>betas are intimidated by strong women
ftfy

Attached: 1527457793278.jpg (1384x1224, 259K)

No. If var is considered a "safe" steroid for women (even though it isn't, there's still plenty of potential side effects), there is no "safe" steroid for men.

Tren is your best option, probably with a little side test/dbol, and will get you utterly yoked as fuck.

If you claim to like muscles on females you are a closet homosexual. As bad as a man that goes straight for a woman's asshole instead of her puss.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-194241~2.png (1080x1342, 1.57M)

Please don't shit up the thread with photoshops

I wanna eat her ass and pussy so good that when she cums she clenches and snaps my neck, it's the best death i could ask for.

Unironically this but I go for a woman's asshole after her vag

I like fit women but not ones who are highly muscular. The only muscle definition I do find appealing is when you can see their quads under the fat on their legs, which I'll admit really gets me going.

>photoshops
@kikivhyce

Attached: 1527444986223.jpg (1284x1280, 374K)

Reminds me of Ricardo Milos when she turns her back

>she
>her

>eating bread and fruits
nope

Attached: 773655.jpg (1080x1259, 199K)

la creatura

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-194610~2.png (1080x1068, 2.12M)

anavar is for both men and women the only difference is dosing
it's "safe" for women because it doesn't mess with hormones. the only major side effect is that it completely destroys your lipids which can be countered by donating blood

That's a bridge too far for me, but dial it back a few notches and you get the idea.

Finally a hot lady in the thread, thank you.

literally looks like ricardo

This is what natty arms look like on one of the strongest women in the world.

Attached: ripped.jpg (1171x634, 287K)

photoshop, steroids, tomate-o tomatt-o

Why do women do this to themselves? It doesn’t make them more actractive to most men(besides a few with a weird fetish, but it makes them look worse to most guys) it wrecks their endocrine system and body, they still aren’t as strong and would get wrecked by an average man, takes years off their life, I can’t imagine it’s any good for having kids if they want that.....just why? It’s like a dude putting on a wig and entering a beauty pageant, this contest was not made for you.

this is peak

Attached: 1553957932764.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

this looks more like photoshop liquify tool to me lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-194741~2.png (955x1342, 1.41M)

Is that you sexy lady? Wanna some fuck?

Do you even lift? It feels good, it's literally like cumming

Attached: Mother Russia kick ass 2.jpg (196x258, 10K)

Is it just me or is her right arm like twice the size?

>it wrecks their endocrine system
anavar is the only approved female steroid because it doesn't do this, retard
why complain about something you know nothing about?

Looks like a dude

they don't care what you think

Attached: 1549046185223.png (722x629, 543K)

The wondrous thing is that as long as women doesn't pump steroids into them, they will almost never reach that "highly muscular" point.

Natty chicks who workout and have gotten decently muscular just end up looking tight and fucking tasty, so long as they don't jump on var (or other various steroids) they won't get to that point where it starts to become a little gross.

She looks different than OPs girl.

Girls can still look feminine with a six pack and thicc legs but if she starts getting broad shoulders and giant deform arms then she looks like a man.

Is why chloe looks manly.

you think instawhores don't photoshop?

Not twice but its bigger yes, thats common among humans for a number of reasons, blood circulation, you have a preferred hand doing tasks

>it's not a steroid when its's so low dose
>posts women on real steroids that are photoshopped
What are you guys playing at?

hot
speak for yourself fat frog

Looks like an ogre

Attached: cd8cee0d5afd9f986ac432ff4952b4e6.png (1066x1599, 635K)

Good lookin out my dude, appreciate it. Probably won’t get an answer, but you have any good starting points on where to get some and where to do research that will actually let me learn what I’m doing? I work out like a fucking dog but I’m at the point where I’m ready to be yoked

Attached: DB41F1AA-72B8-469D-95D2-5BE2012AC2A9.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Attached: 1555113071929.jpg (620x349, 112K)

Wrong faggot
I go to the kino alone
It's better

>They still aren't as strong and would get wrecked by an average man

This is the funniest part. Guys joke about show muscles and strength but these roided out girls are 100% show muscles. They're still weak for how jacked they look.

Based retard thinks epigenetic changes are passed on

It's because all the stem cells that we got for out muscles went into their uterus

Now that's what I call ruined.
I'm not against fit chicks, but when it starts ruining their feminine features, its gotta go.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (360x202, 1.47M)

Oof, fucking hot
I want to have the body type of the man in the photo and have rough sex with her, so rough that we are going to break the bed and keep fucking her on the floor

Attached: young-bodybuilder-showing-his-muscles-A9HRKT.jpg (866x1390, 84K)

Why do millennials not like muscle girls?

Attached: 1493489929747.webm (821x712, 2.39M)

I do, and it really not at all like cumming something might be wrong with you.
Your right that I don’t know the ins and outs of roids, I don’t take them, and maybe that one is safer, but if you think that the girls itt will not have ill effects from that you are high. Women were not designed to have that kind of muscle, and that’s aside from whatever the drug is doing to them. As I said it seems pointless. I remember a couple of very roided up(as big as any chick posted here) chicks at my gym years ago, I’m a natty lifting manlet whose pretty casual and I put up far far more weight then them. It just seems stupid to me. It’s hard to justify lifting weights in the current year with most of our work not being psysical besides looking good(they don’t) or the health benefits(which those drugs surely do more harm then any good they are getting). But if they want to be retards and destroy their body for literally no good reason that’s on them I guess.

>It doesn’t make them more actractive to most men

Not every single thing a person does has to do with how attractive they are to you. No one cares what you think.

She-hulk is transformation based, Jen is not rocking developed muscles when she is her human form so you'll need 2 bodies regardless, even if you plan to go full time green, she eventually has to revert at some point

the steroid look is trash on both women and men, looks absolutely hideous, the real kino aesthetics is an olympian like body

If a woman can't do 10 pullups she's a shecuck

Attached: PoorSandyDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif (260x260, 1.4M)

Fit women are fucking hot
Healthy body, healthy mind and cute as fuck

anavar is an oral steroid and the OP is a female's progress picture on anavar
it's used by women because it doesn't aromatize and doesn't turn them into a tranny. somehow your reply was worse than your first post. if you don't know anything about steroids, stop crying about women using them incel

This is a deception! That's just one pullup on a loop!

Still gonna fap to it

Attached: ab15b1232166edb1408f7e658921538cee6d724f.gif (400x357, 2.66M)

Attached: 1499357838811.jpg (1280x1219, 421K)

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

yes I'm right and none of the women posted in this thread look bigger than your average olympic athlete. they're vascular, because anavar dries the body out and provides lean gains
>I'm a guy and can lift more than roided out women
wow no shit
you're still claiming anavar has dangerous side effects without posting one of them

please post natty girls please

Yes yes, not me personally but most people will not do things that make them less attractive. It’s not normal. There are a multitude of reasons for guys to lift, and almost none of them apply to women, so I don’t think it’s crazy to wonder why they would do it.

WOW 10 WHOLE POUNDS

Imagine taking life shortening drugs just to look better. Imagine trying to justify this by using shitty metaphors and claiming you're living life to the fullest, when in reality you don't do much outside of lifting.

Attached: 882338.jpg (1080x1253, 135K)

Fat roastie pls

Attached: tumblr_n9v3d87qfV1qdjo2ho2_400.gif (298x360, 1.87M)

Looking good is a side effect of being strong

Attached: 68d1603c294c8a2df33ca90f75cf55e2.gif (260x228, 1.42M)

Which reasons for lifting are exclusive to men?
Please leave out any of your delusional "women are supposed to be cooking for me at home!" excuses as you sit there with no girlfriend

Every drug has side effects, so I don’t need to list any. I am debating the up and downside of women taking that drug. The upside is 0(they can lift without it no?) so any downside makes it stupid. Name me several reasons why a woman should take roids.

>liver and spleen complications,
>tumor formation
>male-pattern hair growth
>enlarged clitoris
Sounds like regular ol steroids to me

you on the left

Attached: 1540994548598.jpg (525x639, 93K)

I do life shortening drugs and they make me look like shit

That shit looks like a shopped picture in motion. Jesus Christ

a good middle ground for muscular women

Attached: hank goes berserk.png (620x555, 490K)

Varbie before and afters are my my thing these days. Anyone know where there is a good stash of them?

The female muscle aesthetic of North Americans are ugly as shit, underdeveloped glutes and legs, dry and veiny arms, rugby player shoulders. It's just ugly. You need to seek the Brazilian female muscle girls aesthetic: quads, glutes, thin waist, small definition on biceps but still juicy, no veiny abominations looking like a square, no femininity at all.

Attached: images (15).jpg (460x666, 29K)

same reason as a man?
they want to look better
they want to be stronger
anavar doesn't aromatize keep trying tho incel

Never mind you are a woman or an idiot. I don’t have the energy to burst your bubble. I do wonder though, just as food for thought, how many of those women do psysical jobs posted itt. How many have been in a fight in their life? Anyway I’m sure you are right and women and men are exactly the same and do the same things etc. sorry for bothering you sweetheart

Hello, numale.

/r9k/ varbie threads

Attached: 1548882424025.png (622x470, 479K)

cheers bro

More like you on the left. Only beta males like overly-muscled girls so someone could take care of them.

But they don’t look better they look worse. Your odd fetish doesn’t apply to the rest of reality. And get stronger for what reason? Keep in mind they can work out without steroids. What sort of activity is a woman doing she needs a large amount of strength. Street brawling? Ironworking? Kek I sure see a lot of chicks up at the top of buildings fitting iron. Those girls use those muscles for nothing ever and you know it. Like i said pointless.

nah, soz but i'm not gay