Supernatural

are you rooting for /ourguy/?

Attached: jack the arch nephilm.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

I hope the theory from the last thread that angels killed Mary is true. It makes so much sense

Yes, I am. He made mistakes but he's not evil.

#FreeAdam

Anyone else hyped as fuck because of the last 2 episodes. I don't remember getting this excited so much over any TV or movies in years. Fuck this beta soi cuck though, they need to make the whole show around Lucifer.

t. Lucifer “dragged out his storyline loser”

Jack unironically feels like a /tubmlr/ self-insert tho. He's absolutely insufferable

No, he's not.

>a /tubmlr/ self-insert tho
okay I'll bite. How? If anything it's Ch*rlie who's a tumblr self insert

It's that combination of a beta numale insecurity, constant looking for validation and just sticking out like a sore thumb

nah it sounds like you're just projecting

It's fine user, you're probably under 25 so the showrunners know their audience.

nice strawman. And if you are above 25 and can't come up with actual arguments, well

How can you be autistic enough not to understand that the actor is a dumb looking millennial with no acting ability?

his body is that of a teenager but his mindset is that of a kid. he's 2 in human years

yup i guess it's time to drop the series. it's getting way too shit. too boring to even run it on the side while surfing the web. had a great run tho. shame it became this bad.

imagine arguing over Supernatural in the year 2019

kill yourselves

Attached: 1554522708323.jpg (494x490, 63K)

Lol, who cares about the plot behind it? The point is that he embodies the sóy fueled modern male who second guesses his every decision and constantly looks for validation.

this lol. it's literally a jerkfest for teenage girls.

you're right he should be like rey in star wars and do everything perfectly despite being new to it

GOOLD?

Attached: 1454855831622.jpg (700x393, 130K)

stfu balnazaar
>who cares about the plot behind it?
the fuck you watch a show for if not the plot

It's like watching True Blood. A lot of it is garbage written for tumblerites, but there's also fun stuff for the part of the audience that's into guy things.

imagine being this pressed about a show he hasn't even watched.

>the fuck you watch a show for if not the plot
Plot and the characters can be judged on their own merits. In that regard, Jack is a shitty tumblr character.

motivations of characters are dependent on the plot

based major garland briggs

Never said anything about his motivations lmao

he acts like an autist? becuase that's what "/ourguy/" means you retarded zoomer

he is motivated to seek validation from the winchesters because they are his parental figure. you keep hammering that characterization as a flaw and very tumblr and it's part of his motivations no matter how much you deny not explicitly saying anything about his motivations

Lmao, are you fucking kidding me, THAT'S who you relate to? A spineless touchy feely beta male? Fucking hell user

deAN i hit a dog

Attached: 1512292557303.png (1209x699, 847K)

deAN

deAN I need a sequel

Sheev is back, boys

I can't wait for Crowley to come back

Attached: 860C92D6FDF740AAB01DAB5C29B21CE5.jpg (500x291, 57K)

if they plan to use Sheev like Supernatural overused Lucifer

Attached: 1508136647307.png (422x436, 125K)

I don't think Sheev or any other character could save SW anymore.

Mark Shepard left with bad blood. Not gonna happpen

Lol. Don't tell me they still got their half brother locked in a hell cell with Satan?

Satan is out of the cage and dead in the Empty. Only Michael is left in the cage

>literally get told she's in Heaven and ultimately, supremely happy
>still sad
I don't get the Winchesters' fear of death at all. They literally KNOW (not believe) that Heaven exists and that God/Chuck loves them and will make sure they're fine.

Attached: Supernatural - S14E18 - Absence-00h41m15s592t.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

So they burned the body in the middle of the dirt road and just left the ashes there?

He is on par with god and amara
well then have more creation abilities it seems but he has a couple unique things as well
i dunno why people keep saying he's just a nepehlim
yeah a arch nepephelim

uh damn
that's a nice theory actually and makes a lot of sense since the way the angels where acting and how jack said he didn't even know he did it
and what was giving him the headache to begin with? had to be angels it makes so much sense, this better be true it would be kino

adam was a cunt anyway

retard. jack is based
more like a nice r9k self insert

jack is a faggot, reminds me of the faggot kid in The Strain, just an annoying faggot that does dumb shit because he needs attention

nobody cares about adam just drop it

>wanting to be like your father figures is being a tumblr basedboy

Attached: 1553885619744 retard.png (645x729, 91K)

no shit you stupid faggot
>spineless
the guy tried to fight the arch angel Michael when he was less than a year old and much weaker than him
your actually retarded

pissed me off how out of character sam was in season 8

I get it deAN, I really do but I. HIT. A. DOG

Attached: 6117A996-879B-4E48-936E-1822B7A5AC53.jpg (3024x4032, 2.66M)

Is The Strain worth watching?

I swear Ive watched the pilot and maybe 2nd episode half a dozen times trying to get started

our ratings remain stable. I think we'll be fixed between 0.4-0.42 for the final demo rating. not that it matters much anymore

When the angels tried to smite Amara the impact was like a nuke went off and Dean couldn't go near it without getting sick, leading to how Cas met Amara. The angels do have motive because they tried to kidnap Jack before, but there was no smiting and smiting Mary wouldn't really help them.

kek compare that to season 2 and 3 sammy

damn
then why was jacks head hurting and why where the angels cunts to castiel after being friendly on there previous meeting?

>then why was jacks head hurting
Could be related to Michael, could be related to Jack's hallucinations, or something else entirely.
>why where the angels cunts to castiel after being friendly on there previous meeting
The promo suggests there's something going on with the angels and Jack, and Bobby will be back so there might be more going on in Heaven that changed since the last encounter. I have a theory that they'd try and free Michael from the cage since it's damaged and they could use Jack to fix Michael and make new angels. Mary's death would still just be an accident though, and there's not really anything I can think of as a theory for why she was killed intentionally.

that's nubobby
i fucking hate nubobby

oh right I completely forgot about him.

kek he's a forgettable fuck

anyone else just realize that mary wasn't even there for jack when he was dying? kek what a bitch

Attached: noone.jpg (1366x768, 107K)

>the Empty

Sounds like the villain in The NeverEnding Story (as this is the NeverEnding series).

that was more the darkness