Perfect black family acts just like a white family

>perfect black family acts just like a white family
What did Jordan mean by this?

Attached: 220px-Us_(2019)_theatrical_poster.png (220x348, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGboni7ypv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racist core ideology, he thinks hes cslling out the racist by inventing some racist stories, just like juicy smulet

Except at no point in the film is it implied that they are acting "wrong"

>almost all of their problems would’ve been solved if they or their neighbors were legal gun owners
what did he mean by this?

I dont remember the mother being addicted to prescription pills and an alcoholic father in the movie

his mom is a rich jew and the skit about will smith's son is a self portrait

Lol, I was thinking about that throughout the whole movie. I think it took place in California though, yeah? After the mass murder of real people was over, the California “justice” system would put the family in jail.
>dad gets a boat and no one in the family appreciates him; even mocks him for it
What the fuck was their problem?

Hey dude that doesn't matter becuase it saved his life

Because it was a piece of shit and he literally got it to impress his white friend. Not to mention the dad was thensuper cheesy kind of dad who usually gets shit from his family.

It’s not perfect, dad is a coward, of course. They won’t stop.

But he was clearly also trying to get his family on the boat and share the joy of being out on the lake with them.

I was surprised the dad made it out of the movie, I didn't think the whole family would survive.

sounds pretty deep but yeah I’ll pass — I wanted to see a movie by a real artist like harmony korine but beach bum is already jettisoned wtf?

sounds pretty deep but yeah I’ll pass — I wanted to see a movie by a real artist this weekend but harmony korine’s beach bum is already jettisoned from
The normieplex wtf?

when the tethered first show up he isnt a coward at all tho

Isn't he suburban as fuck? What the fuck would Jordan Peele know about a black family that escaped the ghetto or anything close.

>family acts like family
what did op mean by this

look user we have to shit on this movie no matter what ok?

Yeah. They were just giving him shit. Its not like they actually said he made a bad choice or something with the boat.

Literally watch the movie with your eyes closed. You would think they were fucking white. Just the shit they say and how they sound when they talk.

GOAT movie of the year

THE COPS
ARE ALREADY
O N D A I W A E

Is this better than get out?

gee maybe he's EMPOWERING the BLACK FAMILY UNIT and SETTING a GOOD EXAMPLE. BIGOTS like U want things to STAY the WAY THEY ARE because it's an EASY TARGET for you. he's EMPOWERING the BLACK FAMILY UNIT. screw u

>real artist
>harmony korine

Attached: 1471080605171s.jpg (250x235, 5K)

I really thought this movie was about an actual happy black family being hunted by a metaphor of racist black culture forcing forcing them on what to think (victimhood mentality) and what to believe (white privilege) and how to act (like hoodlums). They see it as their doppelganger selves and although they want to escape and ignore it, in the end, they do become traumatized by it (also untrustworthy/weary of outsiders who are not black or part of them).

I really liked it but Cold Pursuit was better

>You would think they were fucking white

>all white people act a certain way
>all black people act a certain way

wonder what it must be like being this stupid. genuinely curious tbqh.

>that moment where you realize you're watching kino
youtube.com/watch?v=dGboni7ypv8

When I left the theater to watch Shazam

That's what happens when your brain is on /pol/

>that moment where you got 5 on it

How did the US government acquire 325 million red jumpsuits and gold-plated pairs of scissors without anybody ever noticing?

Rabbits are such an inadequate source of nutrition that there is actually a debilitating condition called "rabbit starvation" but even ignoring that, how do you obtain enough food to fatten up enough rabbits to perpetually feed 325 million people?

How was there a 1:1 stock of clones with everyone in the country, all positioned to spring upon their counterparts, after the project had been abandoned for years and people obviously continued giving birth, dying, moving to different states, immigrating into the country, leaving the country, etc.?

How did the government feed, house and clothe a third of a billion clones for decades without anyone who worked on the project ever leaking in the slightest, and since there was apparently no security whatsoever how come only one clone ever wandered off?

If Adelaide was a clone and Red was human, why was Red's face fucked up and Adelaide was perfectly normal looking?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Fuck off /pol/

The project was abandoned, Adelaide got the jumpsuits and suits from somewhere, she had decades to do it and wasn't tethered.

Ever heard the phrase 'breed like rabbits'?

Because the tethered were breeding with the same people as their counterparts on the surface.

$2.3 trillion are missing from the pentagon budgets and they've managed to keep secrets before.

There was nothing wrong with her face, she just had a thousand yard stare and no makeup.

Is Lupita a cute or is it just me?

the score is great
the movie had good concepts
but the movie itself was trash

>big twist in the doppelganger movie is...there was a switcheroo
>it doesn't impact the plot at all or really matter in the slightest

Nani?

Did you want more Ebonics?

>breed like rabbits

You still have to feed the rabbits for them to live long enough to make more rabbits.

The noticeable success of the family unit comes from a realistic set of expectations and responsibilities, emotional stability and support, and common set of values that help determine a personal path to success and morality.

This is literally horror movies summed up

Adelaide being a loving wife and mother in spite of being a clone and Red being a murderous psychopath in spite of being an original is a fairly original twist in and of itself

There doesn't seem to be any real security on the place, maybe they can get outside to forage and come back inside to sleep as it's basically a ready-built warren?

*absorbs your bullets*
*walks slowly towards you*

Attached: chew chew chew chaw chaw chaw.jpg (250x385, 34K)

They really could've fixed a lot of these issues by throwing out that it wasn't 100% abandoned and after initial failure the tethered were left to self develop while a smaller group of government workers made sure they had supplies in the hope something came out of the massive cost of starting the project.

I mean how old was she was switched? 4 or 5? She basically experienced and developed her entire personality and life after that. Switch didn't really matter. A person in a good life got a bad life and became bad, a person in a bad life got a good life and became good. There is no difference to switching her at that age

They also could have fixed it by never bringing up government bullshit in the first place and just flat-out declaring it magic

Peele even cited this as an inspiration for the movie, just go for it and don't explain shit, everybody's dopplegangers show up and wreck them there you go fuck you

Attached: if.jpg (1573x2020, 339K)

Because the whole doppleganger/body snatcher concept hinges on the human-resembling entities being inherently evil.

That’s a good theory if you’ve only seen the trailers.

that's what you get for using 9mm faggot

Yeah, but now the movie's in this awkward spot, where it has some possible plot holes that could be fixed in a few lines, or they could be more vague and let the mental image form from the viewer.

I kinda like the more grounded approach they did with the movie desu. The government stuff could've been handled better, but I feel like it added a necessary amount of depth to justify adding it. I just wish some details weren't basically hand waved because of symbolism.

I guess but did anything in the movie change because of the reveal of the twist? The "evil" one lived but they've been good for like 30+ years and had kids...okay

He was clearly going for a sociopolitical allegory with the whole thing, so it totally falls apart when you think about it. Would've been way better if they were demons/aliens/unexplained supernatural element

>sound=act
Not that user but are you seriously this dumb? He has a point. The family in this movie literally sound white. Or can you seriously not make an educated guess on the race of a person based on how they sound?

I think it’s supposed to be about how different environment factor into who you become.
Also, it makes the ending spooky because the original told the son the truth and now he’s never going to trust his mom again.
My fault with the movie is I don’t understand how the son was able to control his shadow and make him back up into the fire. How was he able to do it in that moment if all of the other shadows had autonomy and were able to kill their own person?

"If you don't sound like a fucking retard you're a race traitor" has to be one of the worst punishments black people have ever inflicted on black people

No she cute. The daughter too

Yes actually. Why make this black family have the mannerisms of a white family? What did Jordan mean by it?

She was like 8 or 9 looking to me...

They were wealthy, educated and law abiding, people like that typically don't talk like Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

Maybe because they were both pretty young? Like maybe after a certain point they can act independently. Also why was adelaide trying to comfort both of the shadow children?

There are tons of movies where guns are tried but fail, or guns are simply inaccessible.

>all white people act a certain way
>all black people act a certain way

Welcome to modern Libtard double-think dogma.
"Equality is good because all the races are the same."
"Actually they're not all the same, so blacks deserve special-treatment."
"I'm not 'racits', BTW."

Honk Honk.

Attached: Clown Pepe 2.png (680x680, 221K)

not really

they sound like yankees you mean.

the stereotypical "black" way of talking is a southern dialect

That means “You”, Sir must’ve been gotten peele’ed.....

Attached: F439391D-9A48-4B79-A972-EDBC6B7371F9.gif (250x203, 2.08M)

Why did it drop the ball so hard during the second half?

I was not happy when it turned out there were multiple clones. I thought it was going to be this family always running from their shadows.

Not really. Even northern niggers talk differently than whites

This movie was BLACK EXCELLENCE