I'm really enjoying this

I'm really enjoying this.

Attached: the criterion channel.png (1280x720, 729K)

Is it any better than MUBI?

>red shoes
>49th parallel
>Colonel Blimp
>black Narcissus
>I know where I'm going
and yet "Matter of Life and Death"...fuck off criteron

So are they gonna keep the DRM? Didn't know I wouldn't be able to watch it on anything but my desktop Mac.

I'd say there's a lot more major classics than MUBI.

You can buy an Amazon Fire stick for like 40 bucks.

how do you even know what to watch?

of course you say you are

I don't know how to answer that question.

>how do you even know what to watch?
I can't imagine not have a queue of shit to watch

I watched I Know Where I'm Going last night. I didn't know the little girl was Petula Clark.

Attached: petula clark.jpg (736x545, 31K)

you just read the descriptions and see what looks interesting?

yeah old movies can be tough for me sometimes because of the slower pacing. I admit I'm a true zoomer. I liked Death on the Nile though. I like the mysteries.

It looked like they didn't have hardly anything. Didn't see a single Chaplin or Wes Anderson in there. Can't they just put up their whole collection?

A lot of these movies are very famous and we read about them in lists and things like that. Or it's from a director we enjoy. Did you sign up for a free trial without knowing anything about these kinds of movies?

>yeah old movies can be tough for me sometimes because of the slower pacing.
There's stuff on there for you, but you have to do some digging

which movie from the Columbia Noir collection is the cover photo with the sexy telephone lady from?

I watched the first two in the set... My Name is Julia and So Dark the Night. They were both just whatever. Julia didn't have much noir style but So Dark had a few nice moody shots and a dumbass twist.

They have a ton of Chaplin. You have to just use search to find stuff on the app. The website has a full list with sort and filters though.

no, i just look at the list and torrent whatever I want.

thanks. I think I could get used to the slower pacing, it could be comfy, just a big change from what I'm used to. I'm finding less and less new movies that I enjoy, so, going older interests me.

Nah. They don't have the streaming rights for their entire catalogue.

Currently I'm going through Japanese classics.
Some pretty good stuff.
Yasujiro Ozu is quickly becoming my favorite Japanese director of all time.

Incel, stop making these threads.
Nobody gives a fuck about this reddit shit.

That's The Big Heat. It's classic. Lee Marvin is great in it.

Fuck off and have sex already

I'll have to check him out. I started chungking express, finishing it tonight

go to the 1970s, the lineup is strong

Ah ah, incel. You don't get to say that.
The only things you virgins can say is, "watch capeshit" and "veronica likes Chad who only watches fucking transformers!!".

i was looking in the all movies section and they have like 10 different godzilla movies wtf

thank you