Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: B1BE6275-1FF1-4C93-A491-FF47337A39A3.jpg (220x290, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jWtbJxzGpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-9bKmXirY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time to abandon ship

why sell it to disney why?

The Whills would have been kino.

Star Wars is George's story and no one else's.

you fucked us all George, you sell out whore.

Because you ungrateful fucks wouldn’t stop shitting on him for having fun with the story he created and loved. He sold it to the most soulles company of them all

The prequels, despite their flaws, are pretty good and expanded the lore quite well

he knew this would happen and it would make his prequels look good in hindsight

COME BACK I BEG YOU COME BACK

Did George really just sell it to Disney to spite people?
It's a known fact he does not hold Disney in high regard.
youtube.com/watch?v=6jWtbJxzGpQ

>Lucas shits on his own fanbase
>wants an apology
die already you old fuck

Funny how people on Yea Forums are laughing because JJ is trying to make this more like the OG again, but also complained when the last jedi went the other direction. There's no winning with, you autists. You bitch either way

Because while George Lucas may be a mediocre director, he's a brilliant businessman.

I never shat on him for the story, just for the execution.

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: 4tard.jpg (2272x1704, 558K)

i think rise will be the greatest starwars ever made

The original trilogy isn't very good. The prequels are horse shit.

No. Just because the sequel trilogy sucks doesn't retroactively make the prequel trilogy good.

I just want a good movie that makes sense and isn't completely derivative of the original trilogy.

I, for one, did not ask for a carbon copy of episode 4. Hell I didn't ask for more Star Wars movies.

there's a very real possibility that is the case. he didnt even keep any of the money from the sale

>The original trilogy isn't very good. The prequels are horse shit.

Attached: 1492317723914.jpg (620x387, 41K)

>Because while George Lucas may be a mediocre director,

If he's mediocre what level is JJ and Rian?

>Sold Star wars for $4 billion
>The Force Awakens alone made $2 billion plus merchandise
>"brilliant businessman"
t.retard

I'm saying the general consensus, you dumb fuck. The majority of the users here, retard boi

Then why bitch about the last jedi when it wasn't a carbon copy and tried to do its own thing? You bitch when they copy and then bitch when they do something original

YOU ABANDONED YOUR CHILD

It's be nice if Disney paid me for bad mouthing their franchises. If they did maybe I'd offer my opinions on the trash-head that is Marvel too.

Because knuckle dragging mongoloids that wanted to be in with the cool kids wouldn't stop shitting on prequels FOR A FUCKING DECADE.
He simply thought them a lesson.

>Jar Jar Binks first appeared 20 years ago
>in 2039 no one will give an absolute fuck about any of these new characters besides maybe Rey, Kylo, and Finn
We took it all for granite

>disney took ALL the money it made because theaters and international movie distributors work for free and nobody will charge disney for marketing
t. retard

more SW movies wasn't necessary. if they had to make them they had tons of solid storylines from the old EU. most people expected them to trim the fat and random shit from the OLD EU and create a trilogy with a coherent story. instead we got what we got. no shit people are complaining. i had conversation with someone at work about these movies. she's a turbonormie, loves marvel and all that jazz. even she thinks the nu-wars movies lack direction. she even said rogue one is the most solid of all the nu-wars stuff, which is true.

Apologise.

Attached: rs_1024x759-150621150125-1024.Jake_Lloyd-Anakin_Skywalkerjmd-062015.jpg (1024x759, 53K)

No. He was a sellout and was in a major downfall since 1985.

>tried to do its own thing

>copied ESB snow battle scene
>copied the ESB characters-splitting-off plot
>copied ROTJ throne room scene

Nope. Because I always believed in the old boy.

You abandoned us!
I was always on your side and you still abandoned us!!!

I remember the time when most of Yea Forums rejoiced when Lucas sold SW to Disney in light of the Avenger's success.

The way Rian "subverted expectations" was retarded.

I'm talking about how they went another direction with Rey's parents, Kylo and Luke's story, Finn and Rose, Snoke suddenly dying etc. It subverted expectations

Then how would you correct the franchise? Would you double down in episode 9 or retcon? Seems like JJ is just trying to diffuse the situation bc of what Rian did

>Retcon half your trilogy and reset your story back to TFA, resulting in an incongruent mess of a film or keep the story going despite the story suddenly ending in TLJ yet somehow no character or story progression occuring

No shit there's no winning you fucking retard. Think before you speak. Think seriously think for one solid minute. What the fuck could they possibly do in the next movie. If you think seriously you'll notice a pattern. You either
A: Hit a ton of dead ends
B) Make a bloated movie that has to carry 2 movies worth of plot, 3 movies worth of character development, worldbuild the universe all over again and provide a satisfying conclusion.
You're right, they can't win BECAUSE THEY WROTE THEMSELVES INTO A FUCKING CORNER. Seriously, pay fucking attention to TLJ and don't ask "hurr I weonder what'll happen next." instead try to figure it out yourself. You'll notice pretty quickly no good options remain. There's nowhere left to take the story.

Bringing back Palpatine is desperate but they killed Snoke and eliminated anyway to find out who the fuck he was otherwise so they didn't have a choice.

The timeskip undoes the world TFA set up. Now JJ has to reexplain the state of the galaxy to the audience all over again...but the Resistance is 20 people and TLJ told us the First Order controls the galaxy so they don't have a choice.

Retconning the previous film is a horrible fucking idea it always is...but that movie is The Last Jedi so they don't have a choice.

You can't fix this. All JJ can do is try to navigate the plot killing minefield Rian Johnson left him and that's not something a Nolan or Cameron could pull off even if the movie was 5 hours long, let alone JJ fucking Abrams.

>"hurr durr how would you fix it"
YOU CAN'T
You think Disney ever would have allowed JJ to retcon TLJ after all the quintupling down they pulled if they had a choice? JJ probably genuinely intended to keep Rian's story going until he finally started trying to write a plot and realized
>"Oh shit Johnson wrote us into a fucking corner"
They're not caving into fan pressure at all. The gears merely turned in JJ's head and he realized you can't write a sequel to TLJ. Nothing happens in TLJ yet somehow every storyline ends in TLJ. Johnson's obsession with subverting expectations trapped the story. It's like if Iron Man was killed in an Avengers movie while an Iron Man movie was still in development. You're screwed. Make it a pequel or something but then it sucks and doesn't tie into the MCU. It makes it a pointless and bad movie but again...you didn't have a choice.

That's the situation Star Wars is in. They have to make a bad movie, they don't have a choice. Johnson put them in a corner where it's a bad film or no film.

I never had to. THere is only Eps 1 - 6 for me.

The rest is DisneyWars.

If you do research you'll see George adored Disney since going to Disneyland as a kid and worked multiple times with the company over the years.
Too bad George is an out-of-touch boomer who didn't realize what a JUST Disney is now.

Maybe they should have made good fucking movies instead.

He killed Star Wars, then sold the corpse to Disney so they could masturbate on it. I hope this passionless, talentless, brainless hack drowns in feces.

No need to. Been with the man every step of the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-9bKmXirY

Attached: It's like poetry.jpg (1000x1000, 652K)

The Clone Wars was such an fucking awesome setting.

Attached: 1532974746535.jpg (960x493, 88K)

The most pathetic Disney Trilogy shills are the Anti-Lucas ones like you.

I hate what Ewan has become, he was so wholesome before.

1 to 6 are the true canon
Based Lucas
Midiclorians and Jar Jar are masterpieces compared to Mary Sue, Emo Fagot Ren and Palpatine reborn

welcome to Yea Forums, have a seat

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 32K)

Congrats on learning what nuance is faggot

SOUL
O
U
L

He is an old man, he didn't need to put with all the shit SW franchise had. Also money.