Oh god, she's even more of an OP Mary Sue somehow

Oh god, she's even more of an OP Mary Sue somehow.

Attached: Mary sue.jpg (1507x605, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFniVNgzMJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are not fighting, its training

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

>OP
Nigga that's not even 1/4 the height a fully trained jedi can jump.

Imagine the smell

She can defy the laws of physics because WOMEN are STRONG and BRAVE.

But she's not fully trained

Maybe by this point in the movie she is

dude she's like totally trained, didn't you see her cut that boulder in half????

I know that's my point. There's nothing OP about it. She's jumping at like 25% of full potential.

Avoir des relations sexuelles.

>Thousand generations [of Jedi] now live inside you.
They couldn't make it more obvious, she's the convergence of the force, like Anakin.

Like Avatar: The Last Airbender.

So you can jump that high?

force jump is canon though

But she isn't trained to force jump...

This isnt even her final form.

I thought she just got force ghost gangbanged

Going by the panel there's likely been a decent timeskip so she's likely been trained a decent amount, but even then the shot makes it look like she's gonna get clipped so already the direction and editing fucking sucks.

Nigga are you thick, she can already lift several tons of rocks. She weight a buck 25 max.

Thats fucking nonsensical but who cares at this point.
Also anaking had to grew his power little by little and even then he had limits.

yea it's almost like she's a mary sue and didn't have to train anything at all

we anime now

Oh fuck, this is clear to me now, she's pregnant with Kylo, they're making her give birth to the KWISATZ HADERACH.

(Or rather the Star Wars equivalent)

I'm 99.99999% sure that's what they're going for.
Hers and Kylo's child is going to be The Chosen One.

if she doesn't suffer or go through major hardship this whole new series was a failure

She has the sacred texts.

it's almost like you have no skills at anything and therefor dont understand crossover

She was never trained to lift those rocks either...

>Anakin
>Chosen One

>Rey
>

I don't want you to be right but you're probably right.

>Hey, why fix something when we can double down and make it stupider?

Im pretty sure its just because she is the last remaining person with knowledge of the Jedi ways.

actually she received the exact same training luke did.

Literally it took you until this trailer to realize that? Well at least it's better than the idiots who still don't understand how the force works.

When?

OH NO.
Ye, they're pulling our leg with making us think that Jedi give Rey powers, but they mean literally that her child has all the memories and stuff from the Jedi Order, they're going all Dune now.

>the force is now the avatar
Why does it just keep getting more and more stupid?!

Attached: 1547595362657.png (493x401, 112K)

Attached: 1528879530933.png (590x421, 207K)

It’s only a year

Both yoda and luke gave the same discourse. In fact Luke's was more thorough.

Attached: 1540234322367.png (1162x206, 44K)

sand, cotton and guzoline.

He's a chad unlike you

>Lukes was more thorough
Then she did not recieve the same training as you admit.

Congratulations you are a retard that would cut off his own nose to spite his face. I hope you are proud.

SNEED WARS

Attached: 0F1AD31C-7F35-476D-8D60-FBC0D3333077.gif (1100x450, 110K)

Attached: 1483119439506.gif (380x285, 1.64M)

Attached: 1538566986101.png (902x194, 33K)

Also because she has psychic powers? Fuckin sperg lords

These guys aren't star wars fans. They never were. It's becoming increasingly clear. And I'm not even saying Star Wars fans have to like nuwars. It's just the reach for arguments no actual star wars fan would ever use.

Hasn't it been obvious for a while that the force works on a principal similar to the movie "The One" with jet lee? That is the real reason behind the sith rule of two. By limiting the number of dark users they can draw more power.

>dude It's totally not shilling if I do it ironically
Fuck off.

He's dumb for not knowing that Jedi can force jump, but it's retarded that Rey became the most OP Jedi who ever fucking lived though.

I hope Luke is actually talking to Kylo and not her. No one gives a fuck about Rey.

that's just because you're a sexiss

Have sex

Training for what? In case she has to swordfight spaceships?

This trailer is identical to the Force Awakens trailer, almost shot for shot. You suckers. Watch it again.

>feigning outrage over a garbage franchise designed to fleece retarded manchildren
Glass houses you homo.

Well hopefully natural selection and all...

ironic because she cant have children irl

yes
you didn't expect that did you?

S U B V E R T E D

Nah, mediocre count on Midichlorians. Kit Fisto + gurl power

why does Yea Forums have such a hateboner for this again? just calm down, have sex

They'd give her a 2 maybe 3 foot boost max if you stacked them right.

>Yea Forums claims they hate the Mouse.
>The catalog is FULL of Disney threads

What did the deluded lying faggots mean by this?

I don't want to hate the mouse. But they're making it so difficult not to.

Wow, Star Wars has really jumped the Tie Fighter

Rey is just Nausicaä so she's the living avatar of the Force (Nature in the original) raised to correct its imbalances
People looking for story clues should probably look here

Attached: CWjxSt-UkAAZsI2.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

Yea Forums is full of useful idiots that are easily manipulated to do most of your marketing for free on a site where everyone who isn't a phonefag uses adblock.

Kek

so, who'll be the new sith (kylo doesn't count)?

what does this even mean

Sheev throwing spaceships at her obviously

>ditch the holocrons for mundane text
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

by fucking who?

At least she's doing something cool. I honestly don't care about Mary Sues if they apply the Rule of Cool to the equation. The problem is that Rey is boring as fuck.

>
are you new? 99% are done entirely to shitpost

so they are also copypasting dune too?

>Able to time a fighter racing towards her at 1000 mph

Not OP

Attached: 74643D56-88E5-49BA-9416-94BE36301922.jpg (640x640, 86K)

When have they ever not?

Trained by who? All the Jedi are dead. Lol

>so they are also copypasting dune too?
Literally the original movie.

Force Unleased did this shit years ago. It's nothing new.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190412_174243585.jpg (1920x1536, 1.85M)

what would be the first thing you did if you woke up and found yourself in the star wars universe?

Exchange rations for sex with errant orphaned dessert cunnies.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x249, 1.15M)

Identify as a transracial female to maximise my chances of becoming an instant superhero.
Star Wars is now worse than capeshit.

When you barely pay asian slaves to post incessantly to shill your product, it's our duty to tell them they're fuckwits at every conceivable opportunity

The sacred texts? They clearly had instructions.

Fuck...!
If only there was some established way jedi could come back from the dead to spout expository dialogue and act as plot devices to move the story forward.
I wish I could think of something.

Attached: he was a good friend.png (800x374, 312K)

And remember when everyone said it was perfectly reasonable and that Starkiller was not hilariously overpowered?

Why did Billy Dee Williams agree to this

I guess you're right. It just sucks that Rey is such a lame fucking character. She was never given a character arch or even the ability to grow. At least they're making Jedi do cool shit again like they could in the prequels.

Attached: 1497718257286.jpg (750x730, 33K)

he get to bang rey

Force Unleaded is non cannon and is often considered to be pants on head retarded. Can't imagine they really want people to compare IX to Force Unleaded but here we are.

>found yourself in the star wars universe?
You've got to be more specific, what time period are we talking about?

I don't even take issue with the jumping. It's that he flies the fighter flat along the ground for a solid couple of miles. Wtf does he think he's doing, podracing?

>destroying land vehicles is the same as having to fight a flying ship which goes near ground for some reason

>but it's retarded that Rey became the most OP Jedi who ever fucking lived though.

Yeah. If you are a star wars fan that is invested and can construct a coherent argument as to why in keeping with the mythos. But these people aren't that. These are people that don't know force jump is a thing even though Vader used it in the OT and Qui Gon and Obi wan and anakin used it even more dramatically in the prequels.

>transracial female
Name one (1) in the entire filmed star wars franchise

Nope.
Unless thats exactly what you're trying to get at.

After all the YAAAAASSSSS KWEEEEEENNNNing of recent years, with Captain Fungus being the final straw, I don't get angry about Rey anymore. Then again, I only watched the Kylo scenes from TLJ, and will do the same with this, so... Eh.

i'd use the force to turn myself into Bladee then become drained vro

Attached: Bladee.jpg (948x1546, 63K)

I only care because it wasn't very long ago we were told Luke couldn't do any cool shit because that's stupid...

Depends on how much influence the force has. If it's a lot then I would join the jedi or equivalent because since the force likes them and they're guaranteed to win.
If it doesn't bend fate in favour of the light side then I would join the sith or equivalent, help them take over the galaxy by having an IQ above 90, unlike SW characters and spend the rest of my days fucking hot Twi'lek pussy

I mean he pulls a star destroyer out of orbit.
It got pretty retarded. Fun game tho, just for the unintended fun of playing barrel of monkey's with storm troopers and force grip before lowering them into the carbonite chambers.

This
It was pretty clearly an over the top, what-if power fantasy concept for a fun video game.

>Luke throws his lightsaber to show that he will not fall into his anger, metaphorically spiting Sheev in the face
>NuLuke throws his lightsaber over his shoulder like an empty can, showing total disregard for what was once his and his father's weapon.

The spaceship is moving much faster than those Imperial ground walkers are.

The fact that you felt the need to ask depresses me.

Is it me or the bar to determine what is a Chad is getting lower everyday?

kek

Attached: laughing palpatine 2.0.jpg (413x395, 90K)

Anymore on Yea Forums I try not to assume since there are so many shills and retard kids.
I'm with you on that its a sad state of affairs.

Attached: 9138.png (224x192, 57K)

They did that in the force unleased too dumbass.

Then post a pic of it for people who didn't play your shitty game bitchass

You forgot how everyone has been calling Starkiller an OP Gary Stu even if he really isn't years before TFA
Or how everything in the same game is over the top including Vader
Or how that pic of him slicing AT-ATs is not even part of the game but rather a concept art
Or how Starkiller never really outrunned/jump into a fighter moving at very high speeds and at most what you could do is grab TIEs with the Force and slam them

what period?
this is important

>Teaser
>2+ minutes long
WTF, will the trailer be like 15 minutes long?

I'm less triggered about that and more about how retarded the jump looks

found a job and wageslave for the rest of my live
or join the army

She is a woman shitlord! she doesn`t need to train!!!

Attached: 666.jpg (428x500, 25K)

30 seconds is just Ridley breathing heavily.

that was the best part

Its just not realistic

If Luke was reluctant to train her when he was ALIVE. Why would he bother when he’s dead.

The ones yoda destroyed

Rey hid the books in the Millennium Falcon, retard

>they are not fighting, its training
Why would she even need the lightsaber? isn't that a bit dangerous?

>But she's not fully trained
She didn't have a single day of training. Even with Luke she was training herself on a rock because she needs no mansplaining

I love how she stole them when she had no way of knowing that Luke was gonna try to burn them. Jakkus gonna Jakku.

Oh I must have fallen asleep at that point

>forgetting about the time yoda gives a room full of toddlers light sabers and then blindfolds them
Jedi are objectively retarded.

can't wait till you star fags are all quarantined in Disney +

>you just won

I guess that means the fans lost.

Why didn’t she zig zag?

Attached: 2A453B19-A3A7-47E1-A512-D99727825E24.jpg (860x484, 34K)

When leftists need more power they just change the meaning of words.

I came buckets hearing her panting at the start of the trailer. God damn it! I wanna cum in her barren British womb!

Attached: muh rey.jpg (935x1365, 65K)

>I mean he pulls a star destroyer out of orbit.
Technically it was already falling, for some reason it was doing a plane crash landing so he had to push it down to use the ground to slow it.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD A TIE INTERCEPTER EVER GET THAT FUCKING CLOSE TO THE GROUND NEAR ITS OPPONENT KNOWING FULL WELL THATS A FUCKING JEDI/FORCE USER? I BET THAT FUCKYING RETARD KYLO REN IS DOING THAT SHIT

>By limiting the number of dark users they can draw more power.
Wrong, idiot. It's because they have a habit of backstabbing each other.

REY LOOK OUT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFniVNgzMJ8

Attached: 1555091586089.jpg (1064x487, 36K)

>The Rise of Skywalker
>Jumps over a Tie Fighter, effectively walking on the sky
WHAT POTTERY
WOW

what the fuck it syncs almost perfectly

Why didn't ghost Kenobi just give Luke all of his mastery?
Why didn't ghost Yoda give Luke a power boost?

based

is both reasons

Kek'd

Attached: 1523916482318.jpg (195x197, 14K)

These faggots can only take shit completely out of context in order to appear to win arguments.
They don't believe in what they're shilling, but their jobs are to convince consumers, not themselves.

based

>she and Kylo starts fucking
>by the end its found out they are siblings
Not this shit again.

lol, they added red bits to his TIE so you have to buy another toy

Cool. Those clearance sections needed some extra padding.

I like how the original TIE interceptor was so perfect that any attempt to change it just seems like a cheap knockoff. Same with the new X-wings compared to the old ones.