ITT: Movies that "Zoomers" (born after 97) won't understand

ITT: Movies that "Zoomers" (born after 97) won't understand

Attached: 1423372877578.jpg (400x576, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoamwzMk9tU
youtube.com/watch?v=uEUaE2pUR_U
youtube.com/watch?v=j9GJOWkLrg0
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based.
Digimon > Pokemon

WERE THE KIDS IN AMERICA
WHOAAAAAAAOOAOAOAOAOAOAO

It's a clusterfuck for boomers who watched those first two seasons too.

Voittamaton Digimon niiii-i-iiiiin se on muuttamalla hahmoaan unelmat me voidaan pelastaaaaa

Attached: kmCDrPS.gif (588x501, 216K)

this was unironically kino, saw it with my friends and we agreed

ANGELAMON

Attached: 1550404477412.png (476x334, 174K)

>NEVER HAD TO KNOCK ON WOOD.
God Digimon the Movie was full of fucking bangers.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DoamwzMk9tU
>Im Greymon now. You can be whatever you want big guy.
Literal Kino

>Three separate movies with unrelated plots rewritten to force some sort of connection, resulting in a clusterfuck narrative that made absolutely no sense
>AMERICA!!! about a show set primarily in Japan and only goes to America in the third movie to show international chosen children
>Fucking retard kid Wallace/Willis who has no connection to the first two films retooled as some sort of genius prodigy who "created" Diabolomon and the "virus" that got Kokomon.
>Ominous, deep, emotive soundtrack replaced with cheesy American kid bop.
>Cutting out almost half of the entire third act because the third movie was longer than 30 minutes, and Saban didn't want to make their combined shit way too long.
>Adds a shitty Angela Andaconda short to promote/advertise the entire Fox Kids lineup.
>Too many fucking jokes that takes away at the seriousness of all three films

>autism anime for kids obsessed with collecting anthropomorphic animals
I was born in 99 and watched Pokémon so yeah, I think I get it.

Was this after S2 or before?
Also was there a movie of original digikids?( One generation before S1)

>collecting
you just played yourself, dumb zoomer

Smart kids turned the movie off after they kill Diaboromon. Even the localization writer wanted it to end there, but Fox forced him to include the third movie to promote Adventure 02.

>No one under 15 could understand this scene in 1995. Everyone thought it was poop.

Attached: ace.jpg (550x331, 99K)

>three separate movies
Oh, so that's why it felt weird all the time. I always thought those were "special" chapters and that's why it jumped back and forth.

It was dubbed in the middle of Season 2.

Each movie takes place at different times.

First movie takes place in 1995 during the Odaiba terrorist incident. Was mentioned during Vamdemon arc and expanded on when Homeostasis appears in the Pinocchimon arc. Was released before 01 started.

Second movie takes place less than a year after Season 1 ends, in spring-early summer 2000. This is where the majority of international chosen children get chosen, including Yolei/Miyako and Ken.

Third movie takes place in late-summer 2002, after the 02 cast defeats Digimon Kaiser but before V-mon evolves.

And no, the prior gen didn't get their own movie, but they were featured in Tri. Tri's fourth film starts out with the prior gen. Two of the five original children are recurring characters in Tri. One is a semi-antagonist, and the other was a supporting protagonist who inspires Taichi's dream.

At least my generation has more alt-right than you commie millennials.

Why was season 2 so bad, bros?
We could have gotten some scary cyber cthulu kino, instead we got 40 episodes of fucking nothing.

Yeah. They were always meant to be separate stories. Saban jumped through a shit ton of mental gymnastics to force a connection where none exists.

I fucking loved Fox Kid's Saturdays

God I miss getting up early to watch the lineup and to see Digimon.

Our War Game >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Summer Wars

>We are in our edgy phase
Grow up kiddo

Attached: e2e.jpg (780x770, 217K)

You were 0-2 when pokemania was going on zoomer. That's not your era.

>the original Digimon movie where it's Tai and Kairi as kids is pure fucking kino with little dialogue
>gets shoved into this movie with the bird's beak breaking and no one shutting the fuck up for more than two seconds
Also the sub I watched had Davis literally call Veemon a little bitch in his movie which I appreciated.

*bird's beak breaking being censored

The OST was so fucking based

you didn’t experience pokemon the way we did and you’re subjecting elemental powers to your will not “collecting” that’s the autistic exoteric interpretation

weren't they Japanese?

The third act was such shit lol. Our War Game was kino and should’ve been the full movie. If anybody is interested, the same directed made a movie called Summer Wars which is a lot of fun

was this the movie that had that deftones song in it?

>Fox kids
Whoah, are we getting this with Disney Plus?

let's be all honest, we were attracted to Digimon because of Agumon, which is a dinosaur, and when you are a kid everything with a dinosaur inside is cool.
I literally not cared about the others Digimons, only Agumon, his T-Rex digivolution called Greymon and other cool edgy stuff like Metal Greymon or Skull Greymon were the only things I appreciated here.

in fact the coolest digimons are often the reptlians ones.

Attached: Agumon.jpg (274x410, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uEUaE2pUR_U

The Ernest Movies

>I’m such a well-rounded adult that I unironically side with the SJWs
Millennials are pathetic.
I grew up with gen III/IV

Look, a worthless genwunner.

>I was born in 99
lmao, wasn't even a kid when the golden era already ended

Oh boy another genwunner
>the golden era ended when I stopped enjoying it!

For me, it’s Angewomon

Attached: 50B31646-01F0-4C7E-919A-EEEE5F45DE02.jpg (794x647, 89K)

>be 10 year old kid
>sucked into digital world through your computer
>granted one digital companion
>she’s it
What do

IF WE TAKE OUR TIME

Attached: Wargreymon.png (800x800, 623K)

Is that the one where they have to fight the giant bunny thing with a jester collar?

>If you are not far right you are a sjw
Let me guess, no you will accuse me of being a discord tranny

Attached: 1555094290366.jpg (734x737, 58K)

I listen to this OST at least once a week. The licensed songs are actually pretty great, the original made for the movie songs are corny but endearing

I liked the robots and cowboys too but this guy is my fave.

Attached: SuperStarmon.jpg (330x330, 87K)

I liked the bugs the best, they looked scary in a cool way.

Attached: Kabuterimon.png (735x600, 286K)

based

The first arc with the evil kid and the mind control bracelets wasn't that bad.

jamming it

Christ dude

Attached: 1417355177550.png (680x528, 117K)

It's a fucking clusterfuck.
I don't know who approved the idea of putting 3 unrelated specials together to make a "movie".
It's garbage.
Perustettu ja agapiopilleröity

And who do you side with, Zoomy? Youtubers and Influencers? YEET :-)

the werewolf digimon was cool as fuck, also Sora was fucking hot and I always wondered just how hard her helmet was

>tfw I started saying yeet ironically and now I can’t stop

how about this guy?

Attached: deputymon.jpg (320x320, 74K)

>replacing Bolero with shitty 80s music

Attached: poker face.png (432x288, 81K)

Saw this in theaters. It was pure kino
Feels good

Attached: picgifs-spongebob-squarepants-275889.gif (500x323, 477K)

>heh, if I accuse him of calling me out on my bullshit before he calls me out on my bullshit, he won’t know about my bullshit
Impeccable logic

I’m right and I got you to reply so the joke’s on you, buddy.

Ken Penders drew this poster.

They all exist in the same universe, retard. how could they not be connected?

I saw this in theaters and it was one of the coolest expirences of my life
the 3rd part sucked ass for me though, i had no idea who those characters were

>that cringe Angela Anaconda bullshit you fast forwarded on your VHS every time
Fuck that show.

Attached: 3a9.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Wait, that's a real show? I thought it was a fake thing made up for the Digimon movie

They were three separate films/specials that had no relation to each other and were almost completely rewritten to make them connected in one go for American audiences.

yeah this movie never made sense to me as a kid

Do you side with CNN?

Attached: 1410760391997.png (618x618, 73K)

This, took me so long to finally evolve him in the PS1 game.

Attached: 32-capture_27052011_132250.png (640x480, 45K)

Our War Game isn't changed that much.

Attached: theabsolutestateofmillennials.jpg (2048x1280, 349K)

>literally still replying
Go hump your digimon body pillow

just hammering it

No. Do you side with Youtubers and E-celebs? Have you thrown money at some fag's patreon recently? I bet you have.

yeah its a real show

Nightmare Before Christmas doesn’t belong in here. That’s for edgy goth girls in the mid-2000s.

>characters as kids
>same characters as teens
>same characters as adults
WHOA NO CONNECTION XD

Yeah it was a real show on Nick and I turned off the TV and went outside whenever it came on, that's how much I hated it. And they put it in my Digimon movie.

I had the vhs of this movie and thank god it didn't have that atrocious shit

>literally still replying

dont be autistic please

Attached: pcf5deussqk21.jpg (828x633, 61K)

Never spent a dime on Patreon. Don’t know what you have against YouTube but I guess you’re just mad that the internet is killing traditional media. God, you’re just as bad as boomers.

ITS BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

>Don’t know what you have against degeneracy

Attached: 1546677819080.jpg (1200x1158, 79K)

>literally still existing

Imagine being a zoomer who hasn't killed himself already. I mean what's the point of your existence? You obviously won't have kids because you're either too "depressed" or busy playing Fortnite or asexual or something. Nature finds every way to lower the zoomer birthrate, and for good reason. Man just kys and spare your family the embarassment. It's not their fault, they just chose the wrong generation to have kids. Us boomers and our children will inherit the Earth, zoomershits function only as canaries in the proverbial coal mine that is social media. Kys please.

>television isn’t degenerate!
I hope you don’t actually believe this.

Yeah I had to have my parents explain it to me

Imagine being a millennial and thinking your pet dog or cat “fur baby” is an actual substitute for a family. Pathetic.

I don't, that's why I don't watch TV. Who's your favourite Youtuber, Zoomy?

Olikohan tää muissa maissa yhtä kova juttu kun suomessa?

I’ve got a few I subscribe to. Still, you can’t act moralistic about anything because we’re on Yea Forums of all places.

Based

Attached: 1510687359948.gif (360x346, 170K)

grankuwagamon is more my game but yes
mons not being able to speak but having that connections is 90% of the digimon experience
fuck
digimon card game with him in the deck made my dick go hard when hes summoned and doing dimensional scissors

Reminder that the director of that movie was nominated for an Oscar.

What the hell do you call someone born in 1997? I've been a legal drinker for almost a whole year.

literally zoomers only redeeming quality. Your taste in pop culture is shit tho

>I grew up with gen III/IV
Yeah, that is WAYYYYYY past Pokemania. The phase was already dying down during Gen II.

t. Born in 1991. Remember seeing the first episode air on Fox.

I doubt Zoomers could grasp the message of this film since their childhoods were completely different. Imagine showing a Zoomer this film

>why are there no black people
>where are their phones
>they find a body and they're not even livestreaming it, cringe

Attached: standbyme.jpg (183x275, 10K)

You should have seen us millenials back in 2011-2015. It was all about partying, having the best body and fucking the most bitches. All this gay (literally) shit with the left started after that. But those were our edgy years.

>not stan'ing the OG underdog-who's-actually-stronger-than-everyone-else-for-being-a-late-bloomer
patamon4lyfe bitch

Born in 1993 here, I remember when Pokemon returned to being nerdy and gay long before Gen III too

I thought angemon was the coolest. Bibleman should've had that aesthetic.

Slayer is the best, man. No need to listen to modern shit when you have the entire history of recorded music at your fingertips.

Except that's not logical at all you retard.

2010-2015 was God Tier.

Before Gen Z came along and fucked everything up.

Attached: 1469067925973.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>muh discord le tranny
>"calling user out on his bullshit"
You hereby receive one (1) yike

more like emo. and kingdom hearts kids

Remember the happy ending with the big retardimon dancing around to all star? Well in the Japanese version that scene was in the middle of the movie and that character was having a mental breakdown and was in extreme pain and also there was no song. All that swaying and singing was actually him losing his mind. Imagine editing that into a happy ending with pop music and adding happy retard grunt sounds. I unironically love it.

>he says, lauding alt-right faggotry and youtube echochambers
I love when people take intellectual arguments to a MUH MORALS place for lack of reasoning skills.

Data squad > Adventure 1 > Tamers > Adventure 2 > Fusion > Frontier

Holy shit i remember seeing the first episode during saturday morning cartoons. First i was intriqued by it because it seemed different, and at the end of it i was fucking mind blown and just wanted more. I talked about it immediatly to my friends and i remember everyone doing the same.

I wonder what was so new about it. Maybe just seeing anime for the first time?

Thank God, the Alt Right are idiots. This is coming from a Millennial who follows a lot of centrist and right wing Youtubers, Fox News and is proudly voting for the Big Bad Donald in 2020.

>show this to my 16 year old nephews
>one of them pulls out his tablet and watches teen titans go instead
>the other started snapchatting his friend halfway through

Their attention span is so shot that they haven't been able to sit through an entire movie without doing something to entertain themselves

Attached: 84dpJQn.jpg (453x686, 54K)

based zoomer

>Still, you can’t act moralistic about anything because we’re on Yea Forums of all places.
Like grumbling about commies and SJWs?

Attached: 1551291442725.jpg (192x224, 18K)

>2010-2015 was God Tier.
If you think this you're a Zoomer.

They don't even listen to the right music. Or live in the real world. Can you imagine a zoomer zyzz? Lmao

I'm a millennial but be real, its the faggots in our age group pushing all the sjw shit

He was also recently nominated for an Oscar for this movie.

Attached: 0FE0C902-51E0-45DB-BD62-E63A9C4D58BE.jpg (526x737, 53K)

What was bad about that era?

Zoomers attention spans are atrocious but that movie is trash

I still liked digimon more. Pokemon didn't even have a fucking story. It was only for collecting autists

No, Zoomers did it. Read the coddling of the american mind. 18-22 year old zoomers are the ones with safe spaces in college who protest eveyr time Trump says a thing.

>Tfw born in September of 95
>Millennials think I’m young
>Zoomers think I’m old

2014 is when shit started going down hill. I'd say Dragon Age Inquisition is when video games became cucked

It was a trend that started amongst Millennial teenagers and college students, but it's Zoomers who are escalating it.

"Cancel culture", mob mentality, digging up old Tweets in order to destroy careers, that's their shit.

Maybe its because I'm from commiefornia but all the people posting bernie sanders faggotry during the election were people I went to school with. When I went to college in Ohio, all my zoomer classmates were making fun of the mandatory sexual identity classes we had to take

Don't let tablets raise your children. It's a really simple solution.

We were kids or young teens during 2005-2010. If you had a life then late teens/young adult years were way better than that. And anything before 2007 is plastic shit. (Until we come back to 90's)

yeah, 2005-06 was absolute garbage. Besides twilight princess, those were pretty fucking dark days

>And anything before 2007 is plastic shit.
>2014 is when shit started going down hill.
ZOOMERS

Attached: 2007-the-year-the-internet-went-to-shit-mous-on-11772043.png (500x680, 96K)

Same here. Pokemon was my introduction to anime, which I immediately loved more than cartoons. Before that, when I thought of cartoons, I would think of Whacky World of Tex Avery.

Yeah. Pokemon saved me.

I'm 26

Attached: 1401562054162.jpg (554x439, 106K)

You're late millenial bro. 1997-2000 are the really wanky, hard to define years.

1997-2000 are zoomers because they don't remember 9/11

>Big Bang Theory

Remember when it wasn't cool to be nerdy

Just imagine anons, if you were born 5 years later, your high school years wouldn't have been such a nightmare of loneliness

1997 was the absolute nadir of millennial retardation. 1997-2000 is when all the bronies were born

I would've just found something else to be an edgy contrarian about.

97-00 are zoomers

You really think Paris Hilton/reality tv/Shakira shit was good culture? Pop music was completely aimless until lady gaga. 2000-2006 was the climax of good goyim, tv and hollywood controlled culture.

Well whatever they're called, that was a faggoty time to be born

In TV and movies, absolutely. 2000-2004 vidya was based af tho

>9/11

Nobody outside USA even cares, what a dumb burger definition. 1997-2000 have characters of both generations but after that it's full zoomer.

HEY NOW YOU'RE AN ALL STAR
that's all i remember

I’m a millennial, it was distinctly around 2014 when things started to become flavored in SJWism en masse, maybe 2012 at the earliest. This is why I believe the world really did end in 2012

Well yeah video games were ahead of their time and basically created the culture of internet era.

Don't forget the beetle motif most Greymons had:
>Greymon has a beetle shell for a helmet
>MetalGreymon also has the shell helmet, but also ragged beetle wings and hair
>WarGreymon has samurai armor, but with a split beetle's shell on it's back

Cartoons were also at their peak in 2000-2004

True, no other cartoon will ever be as quotable as spongebob

What about iT'S BEEN

DIGIMON

DIGITAL MONSTER

DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Pleb, kys

Attached: 1555021307680.jpg (1000x562, 101K)

When I was a kid I was dumb and thought they said digimon are the chunkyuns.

God this movie was awful, hated it back then hated it now.

No FUCK YOU that show was SHIT and you're either baiting or legitimately retarded.

>you're either baiting
And what if I wasn't?

Attached: 1555009312833.png (1762x2015, 182K)

kek I was born after 97 and remember this movie fondly had it on vhs

Alright but you can’t say 3 and 4 are shitty generations because you didn’t grow up with them. Plenty of kids were talking about Pokémon then, but you just weren’t in that age range anymore.

Gen Z fucks too, you’re just too old to be invited to their parties.

>I was born after 97
Get the fuck out kiddo. Only people born before 1992 are allowed here

>Too many fucking jokes that takes away at the seriousness of all three films
>Ominous, deep, emotive soundtrack replaced with cheesy American kid bop.
dude

eh

How were cartoons in the 2000s?

Why stop there

Attached: Gundramon.jpg (320x320, 33K)

Kek, that's hilarious.

I'd just like you to tell me why. Why on earth do you like that show.

Yeah! Except those 95 kids. They're alright.

'85 fag here and I agree

Great about 7/10 times.

I'm not that guy but I liked it too. I don't remember why tho, I was in kindergarten

Never said I liked it. It's a special kind of kino, one that is not meant to be enjoyed.

I watched every season on Disney/Jetix and young me was surprised at how much more the series had

>I was in kindergarten
What year was this?

See,now that I understand.

Congratulations for not understanding my sarcasm and saying the exact point I was making.

you don't matter, and we don't think about you

Shoo shoo discord tranny!

I was graduating college back then, what the fuck

The only “people” more deplorable than us alt-right chads are the virgin SJWs and discord trannies.

look a subhuman who didn't see the Pokemon movie or get a gameboy color for christmas

Check out You commies and SJWs are worse than dirt. Anyone is more moralistic than you people.

Stfu I had a copy this and loved it

Anyone seen Revenge of Diaboromon? Is it as good as Our War Game? Or was it spliced into the US movie as well and I just don't remember it

Attached: MV5BNjJjOWRhZjMtYzgyMy00NmZiLThhNDUtOGRmNmI0MjJiMzM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5ODMxODc@._V1_[1].jpg (360x480, 75K)

I don’t know, I’ve seen a lot of 30-somethings on Twitter with the blue checkmarks being proponents of it. Millennials started it because of how they were raised. Yes, a couple zoomers are picking up millennial scraps in that department, but we have a far bigger alt-right ratio than millennials do. Something just damaged your generation. Also, the safe space stuff isn’t as new as you claim; millennials definitely started that shit.

>bigger alt-right ratio than millennials do
>being proud of that
you can't be serious.

The faster americans drop the "we're the only ones that matter" shit when you're once again just one nation among many, the faster your nation will recover. It worked back in 50's when europe had bombed itself into oblivion, but now that we have rebuild and surpassed you culturally in many fields, it's just hindering you.

Who remembers the flash game based on Our War Game where you were Agumon flying down a linear internet tube and had to collect some kind of powerups while avoiding virus bugs? And I think the final stage you fought Diaboromon maybe by clicking the mouse to shoot fireballs or something? All I know is that between that and a skateforming platformer game I was always on the internet playing that shit, can't remember if it was on miniclip or yahoo kids games or what...

Europeans haven't surpassed anyone in any fields you conglomerated together into a crypto-HRE economic union to compete with us and the East and are destroying yourselves from within with unbridled immigration, failure to breed and a desolate culture that can never be rekindled, you are nothing. The only nations that matter are PRC and USA, this is how things will be for the rest of the century.

Even PRC is becoming more irrelevant as corporations are shifting their manufacturing to more poor countries. Once that's gone, PRC has literally nothing

Nothing damaged our generation youngling, were just the apex of 50 years of pushing liberal propaganda. It waa just one big, slow progression. You'd know it if you remembered the 90's. We're the end and the beginning, we also started the alt right.

Lmao according to statistics, you literally don't.

Digimon world for PS1 was so fucking good but I was so stupid I couldn’t get anything other than numemon at the time.

Last year I tried again and got skullgreymon

Hey faggots how about you keep the political discussion on /pol/ and get back to discussing digi-kino

Literally smash bros

youtube.com/watch?v=j9GJOWkLrg0
This shit is kino. Pokemon can suck a fart out of my ass.

>not realizing politics have gotten so polarizing in the current year it’s not injected into everything outside of Yea Forums

Go outside

>that cat fight between angewomon and deviwomon where they’re slapping each other

Things they could never get away with now

>muh refugees
>muh low birth rates

Not an argument.

Also are you really saying that hundreds of years of tradition and high culture are somehow more shallow than mcdonalds and some cartoons? All the most popular youtubers and djs are european, that's what i mean with surpassing culture. Nobody from western or nordic europe wants to move to USA because our infrastructure and living quality is just better these days. And we didn't even need EU for it. Why would first world nations care about a second world one?

anyone else like into ska because of this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0

Fuck going outside, how about you show the bare minimum of respect for the online forum format and not derail threads over your off-topic personal opinions

Attached: Matrix Evolution.gif (353x272, 198K)

Nope, just a badass GameCube and Gameboy Advance SP.

>USA
>second world

you wanna compare disposable income eurocommie?

Anyone seen this?

Fuck Canada for make that terrible show.

You can’t talk shit if your generation was filled with SJWs.
But the alt-right started in like 2015.

Maybe we have less teen pregnancies because we’re not retarded.

tbqh born in 93 when watching online I tend to look at my phone too

LET'S KICK IT UP
AND SHOW THEM ALL THE THINGS THAT WE CAN DO

Attached: Tr-8r.gif (200x200, 125K)

>WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon go to fight Diaboromon army of copies as a last stand knowing theres little to no change of winning
>The lifes of the digi-destined and all Japan are at stake
>HEY, WHAT'S UP SUPERSTAR?
>LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOIN' FAR
>HEY LOOK IT'S WONDERGUY
>GONNA MAKE YA PLENTY FINE
The Room of the Digimon movies, i love it

Attached: 1544364625281.jpg (474x750, 126K)

This movie was so based,

Bump

You’re including or excluding 1997?
Cause digimon is much better than Pokémon in every way, even the games are better

What digimon games are decent? I thought they all sucked.

nigga i was born in 99 and this shit means more to me than you fucking KNOW

Attached: 1550087781430.jpg (600x600, 144K)

rumble arena

i almost paid 150 a piece for original digimon devices, thank god i came to my sense. Why the hell isnt there an app for that shit

For me? It's Piemon

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1412x1080, 270K)

Do you bros have your own Angela doll

Attached: 1554951954241.jpg (400x597, 44K)

I wish I kept my Digivices to sell. I had one from the 2nd and 3rd season.

fpbp

>Why the hell isnt there an app for that shit
there is an emulator for android

I had Digimon World 2 and Rumble Arena on PS1

I had the CD since I was a kid. I only recently found it again and ripped it to FLAC. I can confirm the OST is max comfy.

You were 0 when the digimon craze was going on zoom zoom. By the time you were 10 the bakugan craze had started, that's more your speed.

This looks like a bait but these days you couldn't tell

Anything looks like bait to retarded discord trannies.

one of my favorite games of all time desu

What was the last era to be a kid in with soul here?

Attached: 1554281255695.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Early gen z culture doesn't look that bad

>gen z
>culture

Probably Late millenial. Consoles with no dlc. Internet was fun with no attention whores.

Revenge of Diaboromon was dubbed separately from D:tM and aired on Toon Disney instead.

It's pretty obvious:

This movie still gets my dick hard from the nostalgia rush. Goddamn that soundtrack is unsurpassed

Attached: 1553900830601.jpg (1536x2048, 534K)

I still don't know what that thing was.

They went to America

Digmon wasn't really a collecathon like Pokemon though

Leomon was a fucking boss

Fag played Red on an emulator and thinks he knows what’s up

Leomon in Adventure was OK.
Leomon in tamers was a bitch.
Beelzebumon was a baller.