Be honest, Yea Forums

Be honest, Yea Forums.

What did you feel when you first saw them together on the big screen?

Attached: the holy trinity.jpg (1920x1056, 272K)

Nothing.

this but unironically

I thought it was kinda cool. Didn't really get invested until phase three. The current movies are way better.

nothing thats kinda what i expected as the movie's title heavily alludes to

nothing
i watched this film in cinema and really didn't enjoy it at all

Like I needed to piss because the movie was dragging on for too long.

Why are they framed that way?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-1404_YouTube.jpg (1063x2158, 720K)

civil war is what made me go back and watch even the one offs

It was cringey as fuck.

Attached: 5646456456.jpg (242x338, 16K)

literally nothing. first time i watched the avengers i didn't even know it was a sequel team up from all the previous solo movies. I thought it was another superhero flick. that's how oblivious i was to capeshit. but now i've seen it all and i find it nauseating.

Nothing, I don't see these types of movies in theaters. Me and my gf actually have taste and only pay to see kino like BR2049 and Annihilation

this
avengers was just kinda ok
russos handle the characters much better than whedon ever did

>The current movies are way better.
Shit taste.

Nothing.

Nothing, because this was the first MCU film I watched so I didn't know it was building up to it.

>"If I spam the same picture over and over, maybe it will shame strangers on the internet!"

Cap looks laughable.

how can they be better?

It's the same movie every time

Nothing, this was the first and only MCU movie I watched in the cinema. The aesthetic just looked like a straight to tv movie and the action was terrible

I came in my chastity cage, twice!!

Nothing. They are barely even characters, and Thor changes literally every single movie, how can you get excited about nobodies?

it was fun in a popcorn way

Yeah. I don't know why the Avengers had that straight to dvd look.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Civil War are two completely different movies. If you're classifying them as "the good guys win" or "they're both superhero movies" then that's just stupid

Enjoyed it a LOT. Always been a huge fan of the big three. Shit was based

omg which of our caped crusaders will survive the purple CGI evil man who wants to terraform/[destroy]/rule earth! i am literally on the edge of my seat rn!!!

Attached: wokaj2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

>the characters are inconsistent, and change based on who is writing them
They really are just like the comics.

Lol the iron e

Was very happy, I read a lot of comics and never expected shit like this to happen

I've never read comic books so was never part of the hype and didn't (and wasn't aware until now) know that this was a big deal.

I liked Iron Man 1 but that was about it. Thor and Cap 1 were OK but that was about it for me.

Fuck it, it was cool.
Avengers itself was kinda forgettable and Ultron was a chore, but to see them all on the same screen was pretty darn cool. I also watched it with 2 girls I liked at the time so that aspect also made it fun.

Based, soicucks will still defend capeshit lmao

I remember saying "oh my God! It's my favorite Disney and Marvel Studios Superheroes, Marvel's The Avengers all together for the first time!" Then I took a gulp of my large Coca-Cola Classic I bought from the consession stand at my local AMC cinema with my AMC membership card.

YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY HAMMER DOWN!?

this

Nothing because I only really gave a shit about Captain America before and after all this shit

Attached: swros-avg.png (1920x1056, 2.69M)

>The current movies are way better
Kill yourself unironically.

>Always been a huge fan of the big three
Yeah I was HYPED the first time Spider-man, Wolverine and the Hulk appeared in the same movie!

I didn't give a shit about any of them (still don't, but back then capeshit didn't ruin everything yet) and the visuals/music ain't badass. I didn't think this part was a big deal until you pointed it out lel. They're literal whos really.