Thank fuck for that

Thank fuck for that.

Attached: Thank fuck.jpg (1361x549, 25K)

Just in time to start the next saga, where Rey leads a team of trans kids that use the force to fight the white male patriarchy.

>The saga comes to an e-
Pffft, yeah right! Remember to book your tickets for episode 10 soon kids!

I've never felt so underwhelmed by a reveal.

>The Saga Comes to An End
Revenge of the Sith's trailer literally says at the end: "The Saga is Complete."

Yeah, no thanks Disney. Fuck off.

I would actually laugh if I heard someone shout this at this point during the teaser.

My brain hurts. The saga comes to an end ... and yet the movie is called The Rise of Skywalker? It is genuinely starting to feel like Star Wars is being produced by three people working in three separate buildings who are not on speaking terms.

It's obvious it will end on a MCU style ending, the trailer already feels so flat.

>6 great episodes
>3 clusterfuck pieces of shits that don't add up to the previous 6
What did Disney mean by this?

What saga? It's three completely disconnected movies with no over-arching plot.

We already got that.

Attached: legend.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

They only mean the saga comes to an end until 3 years later, when the new trilogy starts again. Probably not going to do yearly releases of shitty spin-offs because they bleed money

Will Captain Marvel appear in the next saga?

it's amazing how they are still trying to push her as the new Luke. I care more about the chick from Rogue One than I do Rey

Only if the All-Rey wills it to be so.

They'll stop making Star Wars movies when they stop making money, which is never.

Solo was a flop though

I hope this flops more than Solo, it won't but a man (male) can dream.

>named Rian, JJ and Kathleen

jokes on them. its already dead

Dubs confirms it.

Rian's trilogy details leaked?

obligatory "this is going to bomb so hard"

tfw Rogue One is objectively the best star wars movie since ROTJ

Attached: ertertertyer.jpg (808x344, 78K)

Blame Lucas.

>since ROTJ
you mean ROTS

>Yea Forums claims they hate the Mouse
>The catalog is FULL of Disney threads.

What did the deluded lying faggots mean by this?

Look guys, it's JJ AbraMAD

Shekels make the posts go round

Big if true.

it's kinda amazing how this "saga" managed to be more forgettable than the prequels,even with all the marketing most people barely remember what happens in these fucking movies.

>6 great episodes
Thats generous. 3 Great Episodes.

Thats what happens when you write by committee with marketing and political messaging in mind, instead of hiring a talented writer to tell a good story.

>you're not allowed to shitpost about things you dislike
What a dishonest argument.

>tfw they can't add any adjectives to Saga

even that is generous. Two great movies
New Hope > Empire>>>>>>>>Return of the Jedi>>>>>>>>>>>Dogshit>>>>>>>>> Prequel trilogy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>average thread on /d/>>>>>>>>>Sequel trilogy

The 4 day epic saga that takes place on 4 different planets that look exactly like 3 we've already seen has come to an end.

How will they ever top the really slow space race from TLJ

>well...I guess it was a saga

Attached: 1513792780998.jpg (250x418, 11K)

My opinions on the prequels haven't change since I first seen them in the theater, but I have grown to appreciate what Lucas did compared to these sequels.

>could literally obliterate them in a few mins
>lets just toy with them for the lulz

Found the prequel zoomer.

So this is how it ends...with thunderous retardedness.

Is this a subtle Star Trek reference?

>im_glad_its_over.jpeg

I guess this is it shill and shitposters make it seem like Yea Forums is exploding...but its not its like 2 active threads and he rest have like 1-10 post its like people don't wanna even bother making fun of it anymore.

Isn't Dabid and Dan gonna write a trilogy next? They will probably add in lots of twists and betrayals.

>he still thinks Rian is getting a trilogy

lmao

We all want dem (you) nigga