Why does Wolowitz get so much shit for being an engineer? Mechanical engineering is god-tier field of expertise...

Why does Wolowitz get so much shit for being an engineer? Mechanical engineering is god-tier field of expertise. Also he knows what's up; it's boner time all the time.

Only bad thing is his Jew-ness.

Attached: wolowitz.png (350x265, 112K)

He also fucks the best bitches

Attached: melissa-rauch-aka-bernadette-rostenkowski-s1024x768-450606-1020.png (1020x765, 476K)

Read all the threads on /sci/ and report back with your newfound anti-engineer knowledge

Among the "academic" crowd engineers are generally viewed with derision because we're seen as money-grubbing mental midgets because we don't want to spend 20 fucking years of our life in school kissing the ass above us for a chance at a professorship while living in a poverty apartment.

even /sci/ shits on engineers. It's obviously cope.

Engineers are the definition of stupid-smart.
They are typically arrogant and ignorant of anything outside of their field, yet they think they are experts on everything because they did calculus in college.

Is this fucking real? All my friends and myself included are engineers, but i only have one friend who is a resercher and he's not disrespectful towards engineers

you’re seen as stupid because you are objectively stupid

>tfw mechanical engineer graduated in May of 2018 and can't find a job
Shoulda gone electrical or comp sci feels bad

>They are typically arrogant and ignorant of anything outside of their field

Attached: GC2999_84-IMS-en_AU.jpg (1250x1132, 88K)

No, it's mostly because you vastly overestimate your intellect.
100% of science related conspiracy theories are by engineers trying to venture outside of their specialty.

do you know how Dentists are all failed Doctors?
Engineers are kinda like that.

Engineers are more like the nurses that believe that they are doctors just because they do all the practical stuff like sticking needles.

wtf, guys. that isn't the pic I uploaded.

Attached: 123.jpg (1250x1132, 131K)

Enginner at work.

Engineering is the Liberal Arts of STEM

On 4chink's side, maybe. I literally don't have that picture above on my pc. You can google the filename and see for yourself.

>Though he did not complete his engineering degree, Howard thinks of himself as an engineer and intends to return one day to complete the "three credits"[25] of which he is currently short.
heres your engineer bros

Attached: 1532069364339.png (800x1179, 1.58M)

I hear he's packing raisins down there

Engineer level excuse. good job.

>Engineering = Working with the practical and physical world
>Other Sciences = Theories and hypothesis about the Universe with either no evidence or extremely specific experments, alot of them not interacting with the physical world.

Scientists are the fan-fic writers of science while Engineers are blue-collar works.

Science is oversaturated and too pompous now in the 21st century.

in his head too

she is definitely way hotter than penny

its a joke on behalf of snotty scientists who only value someone based on their academic rank,
if you've ever dealt with academia, you will see that most of them tend do that
its hard when you have to spend 20 years living in ungrateful servitude and can't find a proper justification for it,
considering that most of them are faced by realization that they won't be next einstein, but will be stuck researching materials or gathering data until they die

even in the show, they often joke how howard is the only one who can actually solve practical problems, even if he is "the stupid one"
take away scientists and you lose a huge chunk of r&d rate, take away engineers and you revert back to stone age

I can understand the stigma. I did engineering so I could get a decent job and do whatever the fuck I want with the money. I don't care about the theory or development behind anything g unless it negatively impacts my bottom line lol

It's just elitism. The other three are PhDs working in the cutting edge of research, whereas Wolowitz was just an engineer without a PhD.

Its a mongoloid thing to say engineers are not scientists

the Wright brothers , tho researching the flight mecanics, applied them to make planes, much like people that reserched tanks and cars, that only applies to u.s. engineers that only do maintainment work, who are shit

>t. blue collar grunt

>A thread devoted to over analyzing the fucking Big Bang Theory
Jesus christ. It's not that hard you have to remember the show is designed for people with less than 90 IQs.

>LOL Howard is an engineer that means he makes machines while the other nerds make SCIENCE!
Alternatively
>LOL Howard is an engineer he conducts a train while the other nerds make SCIENCE!

It because they are friends. Male friends always shit on each other its not a big deal. My friends make fun of my small calves all the time

>REEEE FUCKING ENGIE SCUM STOP MAKING MONEY AND CONTRIBUTE TO """""ACADEMIA""""" LIKE ME
>I EAT CAT FOOD FOR DINNER BUT AT LEAST IM 4TH AUTHOR ON DR. PUNJABI'S PAPER

I like it when the autistic man says bazinga lol

BAZINGA

Katherine Louise Bouman studied electrical engineering at the University of Michigan, earned a master's degree in electrical engineering and computer science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she also completed her doctorate.

I don't think she is frowned upon by her peers with her Engineering bachelor's degree.

She's so short though, she looks like one of those creepy russian underage lingerie models

because engineers have a huge inferiority complex, as shown by this thread

>creepy russian underage lingerie models
HOT

You just made her 200% hotter.

every astrophysics and science thot is absolutely fucking seething that their telescope, their calculations, their coordination is being ignored for some dumbass who "designed" an algorithm and got some beta to do a million lines of code for her..

>She's so short though
I know right. She's 5ft8

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

There is a lot of butt hurt in this thread. Good on you scientist for figuring out new concepts but also good on engineers for making it do something useful. Also without engineers science would be as useful as philosophy.

This. Although Sheldon does the vast majority of the shitting on Howard, and Sheldon shits on Leonard just as much if not more.