So how is this Star Wars boycott going for you?

So how is this Star Wars boycott going for you?

Attached: D39m0MkWAAI8P8u.jpg:large.jpg (2048x1152, 569K)

>not even half full
Pretty good

those are only the last rows my dear phoneposting friend

>getting all riled up about a children's movie
why is this board so cringy?

I'm not "boycotting" Star Wars.

I'm just not watching it because it's shit.

trannies who unironically have nothing but pop culture going for them

dude thats the concert for weird al yankovic.

imagine the smell

Oh no a room full of people - that will surely convince me to pay money for a movie where the two predecessors i found really disappointing.
I mean for the last one I cringed non stop for 2.5 hours but wow, a room full of people, how could I be so blind - I always wanted to be in a room full of people.

this. people act like we exaggerate but they have the most to gain and the most to lose from this culture war because they have put their bodies on the line in the name of killing virtue and celebrating vice.

Great, having lots of sex with women

when was the last time when you took a shower?

Many niggers ?

>empty seats
i assume its early and they are still coming in, because there is no way this didnt sell out

well, I'm not on that picture, am I?

Nobody here is "boycotting" Star Wars. When a movie company makes 6 terrible movies back to back, it shouldn't be surprising when people decide that they don't want to pay to watch another shit show.

Is Disney going to have to give out free tickets to keep it from bombing again?

Attached: 1554951266156.gif (511x512, 105K)

"Boycotting" shit movies is equally as retarded as watching them. It's also irrational to be "loyal" to a fucking movie franchise. I'll probably watch ep9 just for the sense of closure, but SW is over as far as I'm concerned onwards.

Donald Trump rallies bring more people.

yes im 'boycotting' star wars. just like i boycott reality tv shows, romcoms and vegan food

see nobody genuinely cares about SW anymore

Lol

Imagine the smell

Hey you, cool it with the logic.

>talk about retardation and irrational behavior
>goes to see a movie for "closure"
It's like poetry.

Fuck... beat me to it.......

My eyes are going red even looking at the photo.

They're all paid shills. Fuck Star Wars Celebration and fuck Star Wars in general. lmao

people are boycotting it because one particular photo of the ep 9 title was leaked, pic related, found it on an invite only hollywood type forum

Attached: 1555066813856.jpg (347x201, 5K)

>Solo literally LOST money despite being a motherfucking Star Wars film

Pretty good, actually.

Whats irrational about it? I spent money to see parts 1 and 2 of the story, didn't enjoy it much, but it wouldn't kill me to spend additional 10$ to see the ending. I consider the purchase of a complete package justified, if not with a tinge of remorse, but Disney has lost me as their customer for future purchases.

I still haven't watched a single second of Nu Wars. To give you an idea of how big of a Star Wars fan I am I have several posters from the OT hanging up around my apartment, I have played tons of Star Wars vidya and now I'm getting into Legion (Star Wars tabletop game). But Disney indirectly told me to fuck off when they decided they could replace fans like me with tons of woke feminists and minorities, so best of luck to them.

Attached: space_pepe.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Honestly, this. This makes a lot of sense.

how did they get raimi to direct it?

Yesterday, thank you for your concern

>not paying for something is equally as retarded as throwing money at it

Attached: Mugi Wut.jpg (242x269, 22K)

>boycotting
Is that what we're calling not participating? I guess I am boycotting Hellboy while we're at it.

Boycotting is now a dogwhistle for people who don't participate in Capitalism and buy things they don't need.

Boycott? I couldnt care less about Star Wars because I'm not a fat smelly virgin.

I'm also boycotting jumping off tall buildings and bathing in acid. Life is hard being an incel activist.

>Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments now enforce "Hygiene Rules" requiring players to bathe/shower and not show up smelling like shit

How long until something like this comes to Star Wars Conventions?

Attached: Yu Gi Oh Tournaments Will Now Penalize Dirty Bad Smelling Players.png (1257x1468, 920K)

This looks half empty. And few thousand people mean nothing on global scale. You could make a Hello Kitty con that would get this kind of crowd.

Attached: 1426469828212.jpg (773x720, 281K)

who the fuck still plays yugioh?
>bad smelling players
Oh, 20+ neets.

>put your money towards a small movie where quality matters
>watch IX on cable for free

but of course you already know you should be doing that

with thunderous applause

>posts anime
Lmao okay bud

I'm a committed boycotter of sticking my head in the oven. I've taken a lot of heat for it over the years.

Anime cons get much more people than this you retard.

Hey guys.
I found this pic and it looks much more impressive than OPs. I can't find what movie they are gonna watch but look at how many there are! It must be really awesome, surely they will be #rightsideofhistory

Attached: nazi-germany.jpg (998x598, 118K)

I'm not boycotting anything, OP. Star Wars isn't for me, so I'm not going to watch the next movies.
I actually download the 6 original films, watched them all and saw nothing special there.

They’re watching Triumph of the Will. Good flick. Gets a little preachy sometimes.

There’s only 3 original films, but I’m sure that’s the comment you wanted.

You should have seen the Celebration in 1999, 2002 and 2005. Haven’t been since but all the pictures I’ve seen look like nothing in comparison.

I'm keeping my money. You can't shame me for that, Disney. Make better movies. Fuck you!

Episode 1, 2 and 3 aren't considered part of the origin but 4, 5 and 6 came first?
I'm not baiting and I'm not a SW fan.

I heard it was very successful in germany - 700k people saw it in it's first screening alone. I think if you take inflation into account it made more than 1 billion USD.