Brie Larson: I Don’t Know Why ‘Captain Marvel’ Making $1 Billion Was So Hard to Comprehend

That's right Yea Forums,

Apologize.

Attached: 15037256242.png (623x691, 423K)

Because it honestly wasn't a good movie.

She does not seem very humble and does not seem nice at all.

There. I said it.

based Brie working the seething marks into a shoot

Not really hard to make a billion with a lead in to an actually anticipated film that released in a month with little competition and every goddamn outlet incessantly yammering about it.

>Why ‘Captain Marvel’ Making $1 Billion Was So Hard to Comprehend

Because it's a shit movie with a mediocre actress.

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

Hollywood (((executives))) have been fucking this skank since she was a child which is why they've been relentlessly shilling her. They tried to make her a TV star, then a popstar, now they gave her an Oscar and a billion dollar grossing movie as the new lead of the biggest film franchise in history, all unearned.

Seriously, she must have MAJOR dirt on some powerful people because she's a complete and utter zero charisma non-entity!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Brie Larson.jpg (512x738, 61K)

>female mc
>all girls wanna watch it
>söyboys are going to watch it anyway cause capeshit
That's a recipe for guaranteed success. Spergs on Yea Forums are just too butthurt to accept it.
>b-but muhh twitter posts, muh blacked white genocide
cringe

She’s not wrong though. Marvel could release a movie about Batroc eating potatoes and still make at least 800 million dollars.

I didn’t hate this movie. And didn’t love it. It felt like a Phase 1 movie. But Marvel/Disney set it up perfectly for success.

I mean the Infinity War pager was the best trailer this movie could’ve gotten. That and it coming out right before Endgame...I mean it makes sense.

Same reasons Black Panther made money.

Disney buying tickets isnt hard to comprehend.

How much did marvel pay her for the movie? It kinda sucks if she didn't get a % of the $1 billion

Because no one saw the movie

a disney movie making 1billion isn't a big accomplishment anymore
Avatar made over a billion a decade ago. these numbers barely mean anything anymore

how much money did it make? it's already gone in my local theatre

>literally shills a donation campaing yo inflate numbers

It's only hard to comprehend for basement dwelling conspiracy theorists. It's a fucking Marvel movie and prelude to Endgame. Of course it was going to make a ton of money

I'll be honest, I didn't think it would make this much. I was sure it would do fine, but I just didn't personally see the buzz that would lead to a billion dollar movie. Obviously I was wrong

/thread

Because it obviously didn’t .
Atlantis was real and blonde, MK ultra is real, the CIA being lying murderous monsters who killed JFK and Kurt Cobain and hundreds of others is completely real, giants were real, alien spacecraft are real though they’re probably just Atlanteans who were probably just martians who probably came to earth after mars experienced the failure of their magnetic field which resulted in the destruction of their environment, just like what is going to happen to us. The pyramids were designed to regulate the magnetic flow of the earth but the people who understood the technology died before they could save the world with it, and finally multi-billion dollar companies ALWAS fake sales numbers as a matter of principle. All of these things are true. You might even think I’m joking, sad souls that you are

I saw it mostly because this board wouldn’t shut up about it and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

>nobody saw the movie yet everyone here says they hated it and it was boring and were somehow in the theaters that were supposedly empty

Why are /pol/ narratives always so full of the most obvious contradictions?

Imagine being this pathetic, obsessed and deluded

Maybe because nobody saw it lol

have sex.

this isnt pol. mind outta the gutter mate. you're talking to people who disagree with your worldview.

Brie Larson is fucking retarded and I refuse to watch anything with her in it even if it was worth seeing. Fuck her

nice trips!

I'm not that guy but what does have sex even mean to you? is this just a spam response?

I thought drinking baby blood with the witch coven was supposed to make your skin look youthful. Was that a lie? I want my abortion baby back.

Based and cute!

Attached: Brie_Larson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1415x2112, 1.36M)

this, everyone knows they did it

>capeshit movie makes a billion despite not being very good
Again why is that so difficult to believe? People still haven't gotten superhero fatigue yet so why would it ever stop?

It’s actually the spinal fluid/stem cells

Checked. It’s the new “post body”. Just a lazy way to shut down overzealous shitposters.

literally even my mum said it and shes a hillary voting oprah watching tier normie

>just a new way for brainlet NPCS to but everything they don’t like into a box
Fixed that for you

I took my little sister to see it because these movies are pretty much the only thing we have in common. We live in one of the bigger cities in America and there were about 6 or 7 people us included in the entire theater at the 8pm showing. I'm not really a conspiretard, but no one I know was looking forward to it and it was one of the worst MCU has put out. It just wasn't that interesting. I can't imagine people going to see it multiple times like with the others.

Brie Larson is the personification of a bad first date

why is she such an insufferable cunt?

>t.MerylStreep

have sex

I'm not even a conspiracy guy but there were way too many empty theater pictures for this to be legit numbers. Same thing happened with Solo and it tanked, so I'm guessing Disney didn't want another franchise flop and bought out tickets. I still haven't heard a single person reference that movie in real life.

>have sex.

Brie got lots of sex being a kike cocksleeve her whole life!!!FACT!!!

For how long will posting anything related to Brie Larson be guaranteed replies?

Let's see her repeat that feat on her own merits without being sandwiched by Avengers.

Trips of truth

>why is she such an insufferable cunt?
She's just cocky. If it works for the orange man, it should work for her as well, amirite?

We still have all the Endgame shitposting to look forward to. What a great board this is.

Twice in one day? Who do you think I am? Superman?

Maybe because your movie was shit and almost all public reactions to the marketing was negative? Maybe because Marvel's idea of marketing a movie is to insult and berate people on social media?

Or maybe just because your lead actress is a 7/10 who refuses to smile or show any sort of happiness.

kek and checked

have intercourse

Sorry based queen. We apologise.

have penis vaginal penetration

modern women think humility is a sign of submission

this is true

women actually hate brie though.

Arrogant

Attached: 1551167419169.jpg (958x1274, 175K)

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Give that toothless crackwhore down the street $10 for a suck. You know you want to.

Is this real?
WTF is she talking about? Who said it was hard to comprehend? Is she browsing Yea Forums or something?

People will watch almost anything.

>did you force her to give you a handjob during the movie?

They’re not ready. There are people ITT who still believe the Russia Collusion Hoax.

ALL PEDOS WILL
HANG

>Is this real?
>WTF is she talking about? Who said it was hard to comprehend? Is she browsing Yea Forums or something?
Oh shit, it IS real.
Damn, Disney is really pushing this narrative, huh? Sadly, it seems to be working.

Love how she triggers wyteboi incels on the regular

Attached: chadwick-boseman-brie-larson-captain-marvel-premiere-getty-1161419.jpg (1280x1927, 219K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1552482424922.png (677x605, 270K)

Captain marvel made money for the same reason black panther made money.

It was marketed to niche audiences that sat in theaters built by white males, to watch a genre pioneered by white males, in a format perfected by white males, to watch a movie that was produced, written, and directed by white males, so they could clap and cheer as the actors sold them a message that all white males are useless and oppressive and need to die.

Im not even a white male and I can see that shit.

is Brie Larson living in your head. imagine spending your lifetime seething about some below average actress. YIKES.

>be Aquaman
>a joke superhero no one cares about
>in a cinematic universe no one cares about
>played by an actor whose defining character trait is going "YEAH!" and "BRA!"
>by some miracle the story manages to follow the hero's journey to the letter and it's watchable
>has lots and lots of good reviews
>has lots of lots of good word of mouth
>manages to pass $1 billion after a few months

>be Captain Marvel
>a joke superhero no one cares about
>played by an actress who's biggest role was in Scott Pilgrim vs the World ten years ago
>manage to upset your core fanbase by being a racist idiot in press interviews
>has no good reviews
>has no positive word of mouth
>passes $1 billion in under a month

I still don't comprehend it.

>not even grateful or proud her movie sold so well
>just “well, it’s to be expected. Why you surprised?” attitude

This bitch really is so unlikeable.

>I don't see why X is so hard to comprehend
Is there a more condescending expression than this?

I'm sorry

SJW entertainment sells well, go woke and make a billion is the new winning formula

nice cope, nigger

what's with his hand, looks creepy as hell

>played by an actress who's biggest role was in Scott Pilgrim vs the World ten years ago
Brie Larson got huge buzz for her performance in Room, dummy. The reason you’re having problems comprehending this is because you’re out of touch.

Looks like all my shill threads payed off! See you guys in 2 weeks.

Even when people only saw it to get more hyped for the film the came after! Totally not just that.

DEFLECTION

eh, do we really gonna pretend after Venom and Aquaman that quality is involved at all? Now with Captain Marvel we finished the trilogy of capeshit that is like transformers

oh no, all caps. he's really seething now.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

One is from a franchise dead in its waters and the other was teased as important to the climax of one of the most popular movie franchises in history.
Just brand royalty.

I honestly didn't pay any attention to the "controversy" around this movie because I thought it was just standard incel whining but since watching the HITB and seeing some more clips with her I now understand that she is genuinely an arrogant humorless twat

PROJECTING

I didn’t end up seeing it did anything important happen besides the tanking of the skrulls and nick fury?

Thanks
Have Sex

he going all out. meanwhile Brie Larson made more than you'll make your entire life. how can you ever provide for a woman, you loser?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

it didn't make 1 billion though

REACHING

Why is it "Make a Billion Dollars" now instead of "Beating Titanic"? Is it because making a billion dollars and beating a 22 year old movie isn't really an accomplishment?

Attached: 155980765478.gif (840x504, 974K)

BORING

but no other movie has managed to beat titanic either except avatar

>BORING
please have sex

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x707, 21K)

t hasn't seen the movie

still waiting for “incel”

You don't remember all the bullshit 10 years ago with movies saying "We beat Titanic"?

Havent seen it either. It has no connections to IW other than showing who Fury was calling at the end of IW. It was just bait.

>marvel
>ms marvel
>ad for the movie of the decade that is less than a month away
>disney
>buying out seats
>forging and censoring reviews
It wasn't. But movie was... eh
The twist was neat but Fury's personanlity, that bloody random tentacle cat thing, and the fights were pretty terrible.

>men who white-knight Hollywood cocksleeves have more sex

I don't get why you feel the need to be a namefag. It's always just "oh it's this faggot I bet he puts FACT at the end after a bunch of schizotypal nonsense"

How often do we buy tickets online for a Marvel movie and see 80% stocking
And when we arrive in the room has apens 40% or 50% of stocking
This has happened many times in several Marvel movies

But all i said was that she didn't seem very nice nor humble..? How is that being triggered?

Why does he have to provide for a woman?
Are you implying women have to be provided for?
Tha's misogynistic sweetie.

I never doubted her. #Yassqueen

Attached: A150A38F-9FBA-46DB-A6B1-77CBAE7C4710.jpg (1673x814, 344K)

Room? That movie is about as important as Spotlight. Completely irrelevant.

At least the japanese are still making good content
I wonder what white people would create without jewish influence and control

isn't it pathetic that you've been waiting for so long and nobody said it? stop thinking about sex all the time, you loser.
have sex

That's exactly what I'm saying. Every girl is a princess and soon to become queen that has to be provided for by her man slave.

kek

absolutely based

Attached: james-cameron-e1301615426821[1].jpg (1837x1845, 445K)

That’s actually the only movie I’ve seen with her in it. Completely overrated. I’m assuming her capeshit was more of the same. I wonder why they’re pushing this middle of the road cunt so hard.

would it be more pathetic if I didn’t bequeath another (you)?

Wait as much as you'd like

Attached: Capture.png (612x442, 137K)

Nu-Star Wars and Avengers is about to pass Titanic too. It's no longer an accomplishment, that's the point. Inflation alone is what is making these movies beat Titanic.

>popularity = quality
Op is a faggot

Incel

>times lines

Attached: 1551363639877.jpg (462x434, 16K)

Incel. Also, dare I say it gentlemen...... no I can't say it, it's been said too many times.

Attached: brie_larson_glamour_(3).jpg (1338x2000, 443K)

Doesn’t matter. That’s how career paths work now for both actors and directors. Get buzz from low budget indie dramas and all of a sudden you’re getting offers for huge studio blockbusters.

your father was cucked - I know it hurts, but you can prevent it from happening to you, too - stop Brie posting.

Then stop making these threads fruitcake.

What's up with all these late twenties actors that look like they're going on 40? Too many long nights of blood magic?

Ugly cunt

Fake numbers.

She's an actress. It's not her job to be nice, it's to portray a fictional character. If you're out here expecting "nice girls" when it's not explicitly specified in their contract, you're setting yourself up for a triggering

she's such an airhead

You can choose to refuse my help, but I will never stop trying.

It used to be worse in the past. Some 20 year olds unironically looked 50 in the 40's up until the 70's.
I'd still fuck her tbqh desu.
Based.

Attached: p1owpHK.jpg (1691x2500, 899K)

The satanic technology is probably counteracted by pills and alcohol.

>help
I could give a rat's ass about any of this shit. Do you think it affects my everyday life? Lmao, I just come here to waste some time with you anons.

>I'd still fuck her tbqh desu.
lol said one rich fat Hollywood Jew to the other - I wonder if she was molested as a child

quiet contemplation is the only cure for denial, user.

Brie was the perfect choice for the role. Not because she's a good actress, but because she makes you people seethe like retards.

Attached: Unicorn_Store.jpg (1400x1400, 425K)

So why doesn't she prove that women can make money at the box office by making a movie that doesn't depend on a 10 year in the running franchise that comes out a month prior to the main event?

I genuinely don't know whether she truly believes the shit she's saying or whether she's just doing it to anger some fanboys. The only thing that Captain Marvel proved was that a truly mediocre movie can make tons of bucks if it's part of a franchise, that's all.

>Child actress
>Nobody
>No really she's a nobody
>Suddenly is the "#1 superhero in america"
She sucked shit out of a donkey's ass with a colon full of jellybeans

I'm just baiting you, you retard. Getting bored now.

That doesn't seem so improbable. She's full of hate as many of her interviews imply. The worst part is that she's a racist and sexist cunt

>a girl overshadowed by a cat takes credit for 10 years of success playing as a fictional character created by a white man
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: top kek.jpg (500x375, 111K)

>the absolute state of Hollywood

Literally what

Room was a critically acclaimed drama based on a best selling novel. Sheesh, do you guys really not watch anything but big budget blockbusters?

She drove into the wall, damn

have we reached peak insufferable?

Looking back on that movie, I genuinely don't know whether her performance was that good. Didn't she basically play herself? I feel like the little boy deserved the Oscar more than her

Peak insufferable was when she said those things about film critics.

because no one watched it and no one likes the cunt

disney bought tickets so that they wouldnt get another solo bomb potentially hurting endgame sales.

The classic don't question anything goy

Because its a capeshit film

Attached: 577333.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Pre nose job, so sexy

the funny thing is retards here will claim that it's impossible that Disney bought tickets, yet the practice is pretty common in the music and literature industry, especially when there is money at stake (Fox merger + hype for Endgame)

People are just hungry for capeshit, especially with Endgame being on the horizon, and this movie being somewhat connected to it.
Most normies don't really give a shit about the things we discuss here.

This cunt is saying to your face that they lied about this shit and knows people won't do anything

You have reached peak assblasted.

>People are just hungry for capeshit
I definitely agree with that but I literally don't know anyone who has seen the movie which is odd considering that lots of people I know flock to see MCU movies
>Most normies don't really give a shit about the things we discuss here
they don't but it isn't so farfetched as some may claim that a company would buy tickets to generate hype and to inflate sales. I'm not talking about 500 million bucks but 100 million bucks ain't that unrealistic when the potential rentability is far beyond 10 billions of dollars in the long run (Fox merger). Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming the actors know what Disney executives are doing, but there's a lot of things going on in upper management when these movies hit the big screen

see >>>

Built for: ___

Passionate love and affection from a partner who cares not only about her emotions but her physical needs, so let's her have S E X with N E G R O I D S

And how does the money they spent on tickets show up in their accounting?

can somebody explain me how this dumb thread has so many replies? do you dumbasses realize that youre givinig the attention she needs? theres a shitload of people who still dont know about her but you keep bumping shit like this and people eventually check it out.

Look at his hand on her arm, isnt that rape?

Wow captain marvel made 1 billion dollars, that's impressive.

WHY BECAUSE IM A WOMAN

Attached: 1404533479613.jpg (467x435, 30K)

Have sex

Lol he can have her

The only reason I know about her is butthurt spergs on Yea Forums. I don't even watch capeshit.
These people are pathetic, spending day and night seething about some Hollywood roastie.

You do realize that Brie Larson is /ourgirl/ right?

>(((accounting)))
excellent question, user

Preach brother preach.

Attached: 1546214149617.jpg (1080x814, 316K)

They did the same thing for Black Panther. Hell, there were school districts using their tax money to buy tickets for black elementary students.

Well done bitch for 'your' movie piggy backing off an entire franchise of films over the past decade

Disney could release an entire flick about your mangled fucking toe, tie it to some bullshit, limp dick superhero who is meant to empower oppressed pre teen girls. ITS OKAY TO LOSE YOUR TOE TO AN UNTREATED INFECTION FUCK PENICILLIN IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN

Yeah but neither was Venom or Transformers 4 so

I actually think she hates SJW's and is only low key able to mock them

Attached: 72bf24dcc5ed67d126b338038ed777c51d7551259f21cf88237041d27b509056.jpg (540x677, 34K)

>seething this hard
I'm embarrassed to share the board with pathetic sσyboys like yourself.

I wanna have a threesome with them so bad Yea Forumsros.

Attached: a0b1a487ec95154d0bf487ff579ac532.jpg (540x750, 68K)

Something about them makes me think they just smell horrible

>imagine the smell

Attached: 1kKzEvW.jpg (3000x1954, 650K)

literally me

Attached: sniff.jpg (82x76, 2K)

Or Aquaman.

Watching the spergout was great. I do so hope some of these incels killed themselves.

Guys, please just let it go. You lost. Just accept defeat and move on. This bitch will continue to make millions and star in blockbuster movies while we continue on as miserable wage slaves.

Attached: 88793861-4BE5-4006-B0B7-8BCE043EC334.gif (270x270, 1.75M)

FLAT

Attached: 1552781322866.jpg (600x492, 17K)

Daily remember

Attached: ge3.jpg (1470x2205, 339K)

This is actually the first picture I've seen of her where she's not doing her RBF glare

Attached: DaisyRidley.webm (628x720, 1.39M)

I know, right? Movies that only exist to pander to a specific group SHOULD make so much money now. Black Panther was, let's face it, a completely shitty fucking movie, but every black person and all of those whites who felt guilty about some perceived injustice or to avoid being viewed as racist showed up. It's the same thing here except for women and all of those soifags who are scared of being MeTooed.

Muy sjw is there anything worse than a fucking incel loser obsessed with women

>you

Attached: 1548301384514.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Ridley could teach her how not to look like a fridge

Attached: Daisy Ridley training 2016 for Star Wars Episode Vlll.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

How much of that did Disney buy themselves?

Soul >> souless

Hubris is an issue with her.

larson isn't even her real name so probably not a stretch to say 29 isn't her real age
has to be well into her (hard) 30s with skin like that

So Disney paid $500M or more to keep the movie and in turn stocks afloat and gained more money than they lost doing this with the merger? Is that what you are saying?

Wow it surprised me that she had proper form in some of those.

funny enough no one took my ticket for the movie i could have walked in if i had known

When Thanos beats her into the ground, I will stand up, clap and bellow

Attached: tenor.gif (498x298, 1.58M)

too kweenz