"to bring laughter and joy to the world"

>"to bring laughter and joy to the world"

... as a 40 year old man dressing up as a clown in Manhattan?

Attached: joker laughter and joy.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>is a joker (i.e. telling JOKES)
>dresses up as a clown

They had one job.

Attached: 1516846817773.jpg (380x250, 19K)

That's kind the point. He's a sad lonely man who fails on his purpose at life. Driven to insanity like an edgelord.

He's autistic and misses the point of most things and generally struggles with subtlety. Kinda like you, OP. Woah.

It's Joker, not Jester

I just wish that musician with the huge dick was playing him ;(

yeah I really hate this character

looks like a self-obsessed tranny

he doesn't seem funny or happy at all

the joker should actually have a good sense of humor and tell jokes and stuff

The profession of a clown is to bring happiness in a miserable environment

Y not? All boomers are clowns and get laughed at already.

I want to protect that smile

By giving people the joy of finding out the truth about 13% of the population and 50% of the crimes

It's Buffoon. Not Jester.

How exactly does a "joker" dress up then?

Imagine being a zoomer who hasn't killed himself already. I mean what's the point of your existence? You obviously won't have kids because you're either too "depressed" or busy playing Fortnite or asexual or something. Nature finds every way to lower the zoomer birthrate, and for good reason. Man just kys and spare your family the embarassment. It's not their fault, they just chose the wrong generation to have kids. Us boomers and our children will inherit the Earth, zoomershits function only as canaries in the proverbial coal mine that is social media. Kys please.

This should be a Jokester movie.

>Manhattan
Don't you mean Gotham?

Ya seethe?

Look at this dude haha ohnonono

yeet

Why do you guys age shame so much? I swear to god after all these years here I’m leaving Yea Forums for good pretty soon. It’s not like LOST is ever coming back and I’m not expecting another return of Twin Peaks so there’s nothing left to talk about and I swear the median age here is now like 9 years old.

I keep trying to film this autistic fat ass 12 year old who does the fortnight dance whenever he is stressed or excited, any kind of emotion, so he does it when he cries and when he eats pizza

This is me before Yea Forums

You sure showed us old man

Attached: 1553818751357.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Lmao bruh get dabbed on

based

You're 100% right.
Notice how all of the replies criticizing you are just empty memes. They're just unwittingly proving your point. Zoomers are cancerous idiots that handle the slightest inconvenience with "ironic" depression. They are weak, and will ultimately drive our nation into the ground.

He did nothing wrong. It is all fault of those bad kids who made fun of him.

MODES!

Look at the top of this zoomer's head. Look.

And what did you do to stop it?
Bitched anonymously on Yea Forums

yike

Someone yeet this faggot into a retirement home with the biggest surliest black nurses

>Replying to yourself on an anonymous image board
What did the tide pod generation mean by this?

Attached: 1551094527664.jpg (720x545, 247K)

*dab on you*

Based

Imagine being such a zoomer burger that you never seen a clown show in a circus.
Clowns are based and funnier than 90% of comedians, they're the ancient archetypal representation of mortality and the absurdity of life.

Can anyone please post the clip of the dude on Youtube reacting to the trailer getting 'really scared' while watching it? I need more of that faggot, thanks.

Attached: 1552343995412.webm (640x800, 638K)

It's all over for you now, zoomers. There's no recovery from this.

Attached: 1554822439184.jpg (800x1216, 88K)

So the Joker is 40 and Bruce is about 10. When Bruce becomes Batman at the age of 25 the Joker will be 55?

Based
“””depressed”” zoomers seething

I dab on Boomers' fucking graves

Attached: 1539052438099.jpg (748x605, 26K)

Based as shit. I know a kid who says he asexual and all he does is play fortnite lmao

Nice try, but I wasn't replying to myself. Just agreeing with someone who spoke the truth. Don't you have a suicide to fantasize about, faggot? Or a Bernie rally to attend?

Attached: Untitled.png (1170x197, 57K)

I’ve worked at a high school for ten years and for the first time more girls are “lesbians” or made up genders than there are girls who are dating boys. This is by far the most pozzed generation ever.

Fat and gross. What are you, black or mexican?

How dare them not use silly labels with no real weight.

What's wrong with being asexual? Why does it bother people so much that I don't really care for casual sex or sex in general? It's just that big a deal for me but everytime it gets brought up people overly aggressively reply with "YEAH I BET YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT IN DENIAL HUH????", including both men and women. Just leave me alone for fuck's sake.

Attached: Homer squinting.jpg (297x411, 23K)

Brie Larson?

>Thinking about Batman
God damn, kys. This has nothing to do with Batman, there will never be another movie in this continuity. It's not a Batman story.

cringe

>using twitch lingo in 2019

Attached: 1554239574733.png (597x674, 434K)

>This has nothing to do with Batman

He's literally in the movie you aggrevated poof.

You the söyking James' Youniverse guy?

>flossing when you're angry

god please let this be real

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

Breeders are OBSESSED with people not enslaved to their genitals.

Normies are too jacked up on the dopamine released by sex and became slaves to their primal urges. It is literally impossible for them to understand that people exists that don't think about sex 24/7.

Go shove something up your ass, all the made up words in the world won’t change the fact that you are a faggot

damn bitch stop holding your breath

>no tits

Attached: a6d.png (680x440, 104K)

>Prefering saggy chest shit to based asses why do whites do this?

He doesn't dress as a clown. Look at this still from the teaser you retard.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I just don't buy that he's under some kind of mental distress. He looks just someone after a hard day of work.

Be yourself. Have sex.

Manhattan is a part of the world.
Also tourists.

>Have sex.

And then what?

>And then what?
Then you will finally be an adult.

lmao, thaks

Attached: i-go-hard-in-the-motherfucking-cake-nigga-bunch-a-31255106.png (500x532, 146K)

I had sex, it's really not as great as people make it out to be.

now who is this??

Day of the nursing home soon.

get married.

Wouldn't mass medication be more efficient?

the trailer was pretty awesome felt like an actual movie instead of capeshit

as someone who has had a lot of sex over a 40 yr life span I can say that this is false and the poster is a gaylord noobfag.

Joker coming around the corner in that red suit and make-up was the only actual good part of it.

How the fuck did this make zoomies so angry?
Not even the trannies or philo-semites give this many (you)s

Attached: 1509188578108.jpg (2048x1026, 94K)

Zoomies btfo.

Attached: BoomersFishing.jpg (1280x720, 330K)

Based house owning boomer