Why does every TV show, left and right, mock former president Jimmy Carter?

Why does every TV show, left and right, mock former president Jimmy Carter?

Attached: 489560.jpg (640x480, 61K)

heh...former

Sneedy Chucker

Say, what episode does this scene come from?

Season 11, Episode 5
November 7th, 1999 was the original airdate
E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) is the title
Episode #231 overall
Directed by Bob Anderson

Why, thank you stranger! I think I'llgo watch it now.

formerly Gerald ford

>implying Carter ever stopped controlling the shadow government
You have much to learn user

Carter was a wet noodle. He’s easy to make fun of without anyone being offended, unlike trumpanzees.

Because no sitting president ever got fucking dabbed on as hard as Carter did.

It's not just losing an election. Imagine being president for four years and then someone shows up and says "Hey wouldn't you rather have me be president than this fucking asshole?" and this much of the country goes GOD YES

Attached: 1980_large.png (750x460, 52K)

Unironically Carter is the only president in the last 100 years, the first since Grant, who wasn't a borderline psychopathic criminal. And both Grant and Carter were famously unprepared for the role and didn't relish any of the fame and power that came with it. They didn't know how to spin things, they didn't know how to manipulate events, they didn't know how to cow everyone around them and only select sycophants to work for them.
Eisenhower comes close but he was basically running the country on autopilot as the CIA took over the country for a little while.

>Because no sitting president ever got fucking dabbed on as hard as Carter did.
at least he wasn't a challenger like Mondale

It's the other way around. In the modern US the President is usually reelected. People take for granted that a challenger is gonna be a loser.

He’s the certified WOAT.

I'd say he's more of a certified SSAF, F CFAS

The Bay of Pigs or something

That goes to Buchanan.

>Why does every TV show, left and right, mock former president Jimmy Carter?
Because he was a faggot. He left our citizens to rot in Iran. Reagan said he would get them out and he motherfucking dead.

are there any sneedsons episodes about our most chad president?

Attached: IMG_1321.jpg (2849x3474, 601K)

>California, Massachusetts, and New York voting Republican
What went wrong?

>le 80% face

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

God can you imagine being American?

>Britain, France, Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands are as white now as America was in the '70s

Attached: dc3nc35-47f6ecf0-e979-4e6d-b042-02afe4ca3786.jpg (2880x1440, 161K)

I know right? Wouldn't it be BASED

This. Carter was the last not to be an establishment goon. The media shits on the last good guy.

Hispanics were actually considered white back in the 1940s.
BTW there'd probably be more Hispanics voting for Republicans if the GOP wasn't infested with literal white supremacists.

carter let the cubans destroy miami. he was the original soros

Attached: GettyImages-1413870.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

>This. Carter was the last not to be an establishment goon. The media shits on the last good guy.
Everybody from Wilson onward is an establishment goon.

Having a cuck president during the Cold War really left a sour taste to tge public

IIRC only France is demographically comparable to the US, since maybe 10% of their population is either North African or black.

he didn't fit the idea of what the US President should be, for anyone

Because he was the president America deserved, just not the one it needed right then. So we'll mock him, because he can take it.

>Wins California and NY
>Loses Georgia
What did Reagan mean by this?

Him not being a goon is why he was ineffectual and the nation stagnated so hard. After Nixon the country said "haha we want a Real Good Guy for a change, we're sick of these establishment creeps!", but when they actually got a Normal Guy, they realized it was a massive fucking mistake and went back to the roster of murderers and lunatics who make up most of our politicians.

He never came back from being chased out of his canoe by that beaver.

Jimmy Carter is from Georgia. The "people who personally knew and liked him" demographic was enormous.

yeah he should be a ruthless psychopath with a court of sychophants

Shit, completely forgot about that
I’m an absolute mong

>let's put solar panels over the white house lmao
he should have been charged for treason to america

The democrat part got split in that election.
Ted Kennedy finally decided to run for president and his whole "last of the Kennedys" ended up splitting the democrat party. Which then lead to united republicans winning big.
Even if republican only got 40% of the states vote that was good enough because 30% would be for Ted Kennedy and 30% were for Carter.

King of the Hill didnt

Ted's arrogance could light up a whole country. Him and his sycophants would've been as dangerous as Cheney and Rumsfeld, can't believe people would still vote that murderer over some other democrat even if Jimmy had the whole Iran thing going on.

California swings surprisingly right outside of LA and the Bay Area and was even more so back then, and like someone said Carter is a Georgian himself. The real eternal blue state is Minnesota

because he seeds em and feeds em

Season 11, episode 5

he ran in the primaries, not the election retard

Worst Carter, too.

Attached: Billy_Beer_Logo.png (169x145, 72K)

This, he should have opened Chuck's Fuck and Sucks all over the nation