I want more fancy lookin' movies about black holes

I want more fancy lookin' movies about black holes.

Also.The massage he send in the end. Was it some way to manipulate gravity so the could get the spacestation of earth?

Attached: interstellar.jpg (1960x1014, 831K)

That film is retarded from beginning to end. I can't believe some people shit on Prometheus while praising that piece of garbage.

>more fancy looking movies about black holes
Event Horizon
Also just read Hyperion

Been meaning to watch Event Horizon for years. I dont know why i keep putting it off.

Make a double feature of event horizon and pandorum.
Shit, throw sunshine in there as a third movie if you feel like it

No it was love it’s like you haven’t watched the movie before commenting

Yes.
It was data from inside the black hole which for some reason allowed them to develop advanced technology to build the space station at the end.

Yea i get that they talked about love. But that doesnt make any sense.
So love powered them to do what???

Well we've never been able to analyze something like a black hole, so for all we know he recorded data that changes our understanding of gravity as we know it.

Yes thats what i thought. The ending seemed a little weird. Like they didnt really explain what that data was.

You need to be forcefully re-educated

It was talking about qualities that transcend space-time. He proved/explained that you can travel through both space and time in what ever direction you like, and I suppose the bond of love was a metaphysical, tangible quality that also exists beyond the linear 3Dimensions

I think from how they explained it it was basicaly some constant or equation about black holes and gravity that let them launch the space habitat

Does it matter exactly what the data was? It helped them leave Earth, that's all that matters.

Nothing, he was just overjoyed at being able to save his family. He could have told his worst enemy to keep an eye on the watch because he'd use it to send important messages back to Earth and it would have turned out the same.

This but instead of Pandorum watch Sphere or The Abyss instead and just skip Pandorum altogether.

Don't listen to this retardYou were right in your assumptions. It was the properties of gravity and how to manipulate it. That's the Morse code message he programmed into her watch. He even asks his robot friend to translate all the information about space/time that he read inside the black hole into Morse before he started tapping.

Pandorum wasn't that bad.

Oh yea. Thats right. Forgot about the robot. I guess it doesnt matter what that data exactly was. It would be hard to come up with. As we know nothing about black holes. But my god are they scary and interesting.

Don't listen to this no one cares enough about you to forcefully educate you. There's nothing we could get from doing that then just erasing you from the timeline and replacing you in some mundane way.

I don't think there is such a person that would expect the movie to explain what they set from inside the black hole to help develop the tech to escape earth. I think we're arguing against computer farts or something.

I see this in almost every thread about a sci-fi movie, there's at least one or two genuine autists who need an explanation for everything. They would seriously prefer for the movie to pause after Cooper blacks out and have it go to a 30 minute classroom lecture explaining how he got back and the science behind the colony ships.