What are your expectations for Star Wars Episode IX?

What are your expectations for Star Wars Episode IX?

Attached: 9812ED37-DD6B-446C-9B19-72C54B146750.jpg (720x960, 138K)

>battery

What does that even mean?

I sincerely hope it's even worse than TLJ and for starshit to finally fade into obscurity.

Attached: CA9948D9-E97D-4825-B109-00DC96F498DC.png (800x396, 607K)

Why is Star Wars so cringey?

Attached: 48F52143-3AE9-489C-B9F9-993C4875E1C8.jpg (428x467, 32K)

Absolute horror show of rape and defilement that JJ thinks is fan service and entertaining.

>bathroom policing
Whats that?

So standard con stuff now.

Why is this shit even on that thing?

None of that stuff is allowed anywhere to begin with. What's the fucking point?

You know, to batter someone.

Assault, basically. Got a feeling this is a bong poster

Telling trannies which bathroom to use. It's time to nuke this clown world.

Sheev was right, we need a fucking purge.

Transgendered women using women's restrooms and being told they can't by some twat with a authoritarian complex.

Brushing up against someone

you get to walk into the womens bathroom and ask them all for tampons and if they get offended they get thrown out of the convention

Why do women get credit for all male accomplishments? Why does modern culture despise men so much?

You cannot bring Grond in the con area

They really have to spell out? What kind of people go to such conventions?

Attached: 1523736613242.png (799x799, 613K)

If you're a girl and you see someone whip out a dick in the girl's bathroom you're not allowed to tell them to go into the boys bathroom because that person might identify as a woman with a dick.

*an

I thought battery was an old fashion euphemism for prostitution.

>zero tolerance policies for adults
Is the world becoming more and more like middle school or is it just me?

americans

Lmao, you're telling that I can straight up creep ititin up in women bathroom and not only suffer no consqences, but anyone who tries to stop me will be throw out? Fucking hell

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Millenial snowflakes.

Well I wouldn't want a man in the same bathroom with a bunch of women either.

well you gotta wear a wig and skirt too to make it convincing

You are not and never will be female

Are you trans? If you show up looking like you do now, no, you can not.

Honestly? If this triggers /pol/, I support them.

I wish my great grandpa was still alive, he was in Stalingrad, so I can tell him "this is what you fought for".

Attached: France_Germany_love_unending.jpg (430x420, 114K)

I'm not transgendered. So... Thanks for validating my masculinity.

As long as you can go in and use the bathroom without doing last laundry list of other asinine shit that will get you reported retard :^)

>look at how virtuous we are!
>we don't approve of mean things, please LOVE us and all our products!!!

But I thought masculinity was toxic? Sounds like someone isn’t very progressive

Ummmm, I identify as genderfluid you shitlord incel, I don't have to conform to your bigoted norms

Freedom to be as people are that have no bearing on his personal life? Unless you think he would be OK with qualifiers for freedom?

Security guard here. Bullshit, most security are told by supervisors that we can't stop a man from using the female restroom if he says he's trans. Regardless of how he looks because that would be discriminating based on looks.

>physical assault is considered "harassment"

Attached: 1322161623978.jpg (419x403, 178K)

>Changing Roles of Women in the Star Wars Universe
Are they implying that all SW women were damsels in distress or is It the fact that women preDidney were not stronk enough for them

>Is the world becoming more and more like middle school or is it just me?
SJWs don't grow up. They stay in childhood and act like children through adulthood.

Toxic masculinity is toxic. Masculinity is still a desirable trait. Sounds like someone doesn't understand masculinity at all. So thanks for nullifying your aforementioned validation.

lmao
this fucking world

Is this sign even necessary? Anyone with common sense knows that stalking and getting confrontational at public events is wrong.

>physical assault and battery

Attached: 1545133392750.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Explain to the folks back home the difference between masculinity and toxic masculinity.

Observe and report elsewhere fatty.

White population control, which will lead to global collapse and the death of about 6 billion shitskins and asians. Kind of a gamble but its working so far. The only way to "ethically" reduce the world population to a sustainable level is to allow it to happen in a way that appears natural and blameless.

The surviving handful of whites will inherit the world and colonize (after ethnically cleansing the scattered surviving tribes) Africa and south America.

Chinks might churn out enough crispr babies before the plan is fully realized, and it could really disrupt the timeline. Eugenics war might also serve the same purpose, but it will require nukes and it will be a long and messy recovery (+500 years).

Doesn't really matter since we have all the vampires and the vampires hate niggers. Sucks being kept around as cattle but the alternative is way, way worse.

>What kind of people go to such conventions?
A bunch of autists, which is probably why they had to point out to them that their expensive tickets don't give them the right to hump the twi-lek cosplayers.

>no bearing on personal life

Mentally twisted pedophilic trans-men sharing a bathroom with little girls? Yeah, no affect on personal life whatsoever.

>why do you have a suitcase full of jars labeled 'brap - SW convention'?
>doesnt matter im a woman
based 2019

It's hillarious because the very first SW movie ever made subverted the "damsel in distress" trope. What what can you expect, they also straight up lied about the silver stormtrooper being the first ever female villain in SW

Toxic masculinity comes from the expense of someone else's identity, behavior, or belief system.

Masculinity comes from self-empowerment.

Masculinity is sitting quietly with your legs crossed at the knee. Toxic masculinity is doing anything else.

>security company
>actively ignores security threads

I always this world was a tragedy... but then I realized...

Attached: 1554786983690.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Star Wars died in 2012

Are all transgendered women pedophiles? If you say yes thank you for letting me know to ignore you in the future.

holy fuck this post made me kek
good job, user

My hope is that technological advacements in robots finally becomes sufficient enough for the robot take-over. So either we all live in a post-kike transhuman world or we don't live at all and get wiped out by sentient machines. Either way the pain will end someday.

Attached: 1554575709649.png (1073x844, 1.36M)

Based schizo poster

I mean she is the first major female villain in the movies as opposed to Zam Wessel who was only a minor villain, so basically they are telling the truth from a certain of view

Attached: ghost-obi-wan-jedi (1).jpg (1280x570, 58K)

This isn't how it works, you would get kicked out of the con for a bathroom policing remark like that.

>major villain
>literally only has two scenes inTFA
>literally only has one scene in TLJ
tell me again how she’s more of a major villain than Zam?

You would get arrested walking in to women's restrooms looking like you do.

The shilling effort behind her

So as a straight white man I can go in the women's bathrooms and just say I'm transgender and it's completely ok right

What is "Bathroom Policing"? Also, how many dilation stations will there be?

No I wouldn't, that would be bathroom policing, which is against corporate policy.

But only chinks care about true progress, while the west is destroying it with political correctness and "affirmative action". They're alreayd shitting on sexbots and trying to ban them....

Attached: sex robot ban fem.jpg (1125x1571, 1.02M)

Are you retarded?

>*puts on lipstick*
and now?

Is this surprising to anyone? Incessant navel gazing leads to only one place.

lel
roasties are afraid

>>CHROME STORMTROOPER IS THE FIRST FEMALE STAR WARS VILLAIN WE BROKE NEW GROUND
oh yeah? What about Asajj Ventress? What about Darth Traya?
>>WHO CARES ABOUT THAT FAGGY NERD SHIT? OK FINE FIRST FEMALE VILLAIN IN THE MOVIES, WE STILL BROKE NEW GROUND
Okay what about Zam Wessel?
>>FINE, CHROME STORMTROOPER IS THE FIRST MAJOR FEMALE VILLAIN IN THE MOVIES WE STILL BROKE NEW GROUND
>literally does nothing in TFA besides being a total failure
>literally does nothing in TLJ aside from a short fight scene where she gets her ass kicked and dies

Attached: 32748B0D-6343-42B9-8373-9503A7781AA8.gif (600x302, 648K)

itt tranny insanity

Attached: 1483163006310.png (483x368, 260K)

It's obvious they're doubling down with episode IX.

That wasn't what the spin was. They didn't say major villain (which phasma is not anyways). They didn't say movie villain. They were literally pretending that shes the first female bad guy in all of SW period

Which as a convention security guard would be dealing with the complaints of some fat neckbeard who smells like dried cum wandering around women's restrooms and have you kicked from the establishment. Get a lawyer if you feel you were discriminated against.

>But only chinks care about true progress
Not really, just because they support crisp babbies doesn't mean they care about true progress considering they also have man eating escalators and social credit points

You don't know the half of it. discrimination based on looks means if a ghetto fabulous nigga shows up with his underwear out and a gang bandana on we can't follow him around or use a show of force (multiple guards) on him even though he's probably gonna steal shit. What we can do is harass a normal ass black family if their kids are being kids and running or playing on a fountain because "that's against the rule". This truly is a fucking clown world.

See

Umm, stop the bathroom policing sweetie

>unironic feminist who actually unironically uses the term toxic masculinity doesn’t get called out by anyone
When did Yea Forums become complicit with genuine feminists?

I ain't defending this shit, I am just a humble Benposter

Attached: epvobi-wanforceghostjpg.jpg (1300x650, 50K)

And now what? Now you are wearing lipstick acting like a creeper and you would still be kicked out based on the complaints lobbied against you.

Miss me yet?

Attached: all the way to the bank.jpg (500x370, 60K)

>dealing with the complaints of some fat neckbeard who smells like dried cum wandering around women's restrooms
This is literally policing bathrooms.
You'd be kicking out the women who lodged those original complaints, not the fat neckbearded woman.

It's just a mouse shill, user.

It’s a moronic liability thing we inherited from the litigious yanks.
By saying it’s unacceptable, and putting it on the front door, by passing through the door you’re giving consent to adhering to the rules. You break the rules and it’s on you.
If you didn’t, they could say “well I wasn’t told I couldn’t beat the shit out of them here” and it would become a thing.
A rediculous position; I know, but unfortunately that’s where we stand in current year because people are currently willing to sue for fucking anything. I think a tranny is suing a website here in the Uk at the moment because one of the users said that when the tranny was a man he got done for assaulting someone with a golf club, and the tranny says it’s defamation because “she” has never broken the law

Making complaints like that is what would get you kicked out sweetie, you have to right to assume neckbearxers identity

Get a load of this faggot. What are you trying to say queerbait? Oh she was drunk with a short skirt so I fingered her a little so what? I did nothing wrong, boys will be boys.

That's toxic masculinity. I'm sorry it upsets you so much to be unable to distinguish masculinity from toxic masculinity.

honk honk

Attached: 1553407636582.jpg (288x325, 32K)

>people see bait and ignore it
>be retarded enough to bite it
Shameful display

What the fuck do you think a security guards job is? This is curbing potential threats by eliminating the source of the disturbance. You don't like it? You feel you were discriminated against? Take it up with a lawyer while we subpoena all the people who complained about a creeper in lipstick scoping out women's toilets.

Ok so how can a security guard tell
If someone is a woman or not? Who made them the gender authority. You’re literally advocating for gatekeeping women’s spaces because youre a man and “know better”

Seems like a lot of anons are biting tranny bait ITT.

Shazam’s not allowed to charge any phones on the premises.

>OMG THE SJW TRANNY BRIGADE HAVE AN ANTI HARASSMENT POLICY TO STOP CREEPS CREEPING!
>THEY'RE LITERALLY INFRINGING ON MY RIGHTS TO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY
>""""THIS"""" IS WHY THE NEW STAR WARS WILL BE SHIT!!!!!
You must realise you've become a parody of yourself at this point, right?

>Gender
>Gender identity
>Gender Presentation
yikes

This entire thread is bait and filled with samefags creating fake arguments.

NOT a good time to get lippy, Star Trek.

like a nigger tried to find a good reaction pic, searched with "std afro tranny". fml.

Yeah, to show how not sexist you are, you have to dress up as a sexist parody of women and then impersonate them - complete with an overly high badly-replicated unnatural voice

Holy fuck you are retarded for an autist. I'm letting women police their spaces by reporting some random neckbeard in lipstick wandering in to women's bathrooms and kicking him out. The security guard is there to uphold the safety of the people and enforce rules that you agreed to.

GOTTA KILL THE FRANCHISE
BATTERY IS FOUND IN ME

This

Go dialatatte discord tranny

>Trannys and Basedboys are the modern SW fans
I miss being a EU chad

Based. Doing god's work

>I’m letting women police their own space
How gracious of you

You make it easy to be better than you.

>yfw this isn´t allowed in Star Wars anymore.

Attached: Nigger battery.png (690x424, 208K)

shut up incel

Burn it all.

You still haven´t dilated today, have you?
Don´t wait too long, yon know what happens then.

Refer to the op and see that policing bathrooms is against the rules of the convent

have sex

>I'm letting women police their spaces
This is against the terms outlined in OPs pic.
Stop breaking the rules shitlord.

chop chop

Okay, who did this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-061713_Twitter[1].jpg (1440x2960, 1.12M)

OP states policing bathrooms is harassment.
Enjoy kicking out the women you're 'allowing to police their area'.
You're a bad security guard.

kek

Jokes aside, if that's true it's pretty fucking creepy

Seems like a legitimate concern.
What retard thought forcing people to give up contact info was a good idea?
Inb4 hand rubbing intensification

The rules are against bathroom policing. Can you point to a rule saying "no random neckbeards in lipstick wandering in to women's bathrooms"?

If you think that what the guy did is ok youre legit incel autist material

>bathroom policing
About time someone tackled this important social issue.

Attached: larry_david_a_l[1].jpg (928x523, 47K)

The mental health act (1983)

I expect a frenetically-paced clusterfuck of nostalgia pandering, ill-considered plot decisions, and seizure-inducing displays of CGI razzledazzle all to serve as distractions from the utter lack of a story this shitshow of a trilogy has produced so far.

its just a small part (along with ever increasing PC and general atmosphere of inquisition) of a much bigger picture that indicates the liberal capitalist world order is in its death throes

@112782090
>get called out for samefagging
>NO U
Pathetic

Attached: 1549013947603.png (694x654, 37K)

That it flops and Disney doesn't make any more Star Wars movies.

Jenny makes a good point, but this is how a lot of retail works now. They usually have your email, full name, credit card info, phone number, and sometimes other stuff. Not sure if this is the first time she's realized this.

Go back

>never worked a job with a register
The guy fucked up emailing her but she's just being a moron bitching about some system she knows nothing about.

>all these white knight cucks

Attached: 1B1FA45D-0AE0-40FF-B5A9-CA1ECF80D3E3.jpg (355x440, 63K)

Modern Yea Forums is just white knights and trannies unfortunately

lel

>she's just being a moron bitching about some system she knows nothing about
She knows he got her email from the system "she knows nothing about". How is that not a valid criticism?

>Why does modern culture despise men so much?

Jewish influence in media, entertainment and academia.

>this retard also complains about Epic Games mining info on his PC and selling it to Xing Jang industries
Pottery

Throwing a battery.

Well at least now we know how to get normies invested in stopping the botnet. Just point out how easy it is for employees to browse personal data.

Man fuck you you anglosaxon white American male identifying as a fucking female while presenting yourself as a man that's gay and too old for men because of how fat you are you disabled, ugly, non visa carrying catholic retard.

And FUCK your husband's wife's unborn child. kid.

she barely even cared about being asked out, what pissed her off (and would piss me off) is an employee using her contact information in that way.

>surprised to find creepy rapey men at a star wars convention
really?

>[queer focus]

Ewww.

Alex Jones had a great rant about wagies at the registrer knowing your whole bio. His theory was that retail cucks are power-tripping NWO shills.

>General SJWshit but with a "in a galaxy far, far way" tacked on it to make it "Star Wars themed"
Disgusting

Attached: stupid ape, die.jpg (313x382, 36K)

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: this_is_the_enemy.jpg (500x540, 161K)

August 26, 1920

2007ish.

Selling remote batteries you fucking moron.

>sexual predators at a star wars con is a surprise
Aside from that why the fuck is your name and email required to buy some shitty product? What the fuck (((America)))?

Everyone dilates

It's nothing new.
Retail outlets all over the world ask you for your email address when buying things.
The ID card thing being used to collate data is new though. That's weird. (no different than using your credit card though, I guess)

The angry alien in the bottom right corner really emphasises how childish this whole thing is.

Attached: 0FE027BEE0D849BF89BAB08CC28B2F6D.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Am I the only one who is hoping for a terrorist attack there?

So how long until this shit starts?

Probably.
I'd rather it was just a failure. That's much more damning of Star Wars than some retard with a gun or whatever.
if the event fails because it sucks and no one likes Star Wars, then that's on them. If there's any kind of retardation like that then they get sympathy points and can deflect any failure.
Think a few more steps down the road, user.