Is Li Bingbing actually that popular in China?

Is Li Bingbing actually that popular in China?

It seems like she gets with a white guy in every movie she does, I would think that would start to irritate them

Attached: Meg.jpg (750x1000, 104K)

She's second only to Ching Chang Sally

what ethnicity is she specifically?
She's hot but looks hapa

It doesn't seem to bother Chinese men. It does bother me though and I'm Chinese-American.

"Hapa" is what the plastic surgeons aim for

Attached: korean family.jpg (580x526, 85K)

She's cute enough to fuck white men. Same happens with some very rare but actually attractive black females on screen like Zoe Zaldana. They get bleached.

>not getting butthurt about interracial shit in movies

Chinese men seem to be much more secure of themselves than white guys. Shocking, huh?

White men are honorary Han

>those kids
jesus fucking christ

>Bingbing :D

Hes teaching her how to make baby so she can go back to her people and teach them. Beautiful.

Those kids almost cost that woman her job.

but why are they so fucking ugly and chingy. Can't they plastic surgery them too?

No, you fucking idiot. Wait until they're adults.

Because they are real men and you are not

Because their women haven't gotten officially BLACKED yet so they feel in charge and they're pretty confident that it will NEVER happen too.

>Wahoo
OH NOOOO

C O P E
O
P
E

well can't they just put paper bags over their heads until then? Or make them wear masks?

LMAO

that's an advertisement roastie

Well, I'm mixed race and I fuck any ethnicity/race without hesitation. Basically, I'm just an observer without a horse in the race either way.

>Yea Forums is an accurate portrayal of how the general populace feels/thinks

based retard

if the jews did what they are doing in here in china they would riot on the streets

the odd white guy in a movie is no problem for them though

Attached: 41112411241.png (1160x488, 39K)

It's fake. She's a model and that advert/meme killed her career

That beach at the end seemed really nice . Makes me want to visit china: will I also get a QT Asian gf?

Prob not. All foreign stars that go to Hollywood are usually exiles of their domestic market and that's especially true for Chinese actors

Lol

imagine being named bingbing

The kid's faces are shopped

>The model couldn't get a job after this because everyone thought she actually had plastic surgery and this wasn't just a dumb ad.

>but why are they so fucking ugly and chingy
Shit genetics
They're not

Moran

>her name is literally bingbing
wtf man xD

Attached: 1515625707666.gif (800x371, 125K)

Jason Chadman Stathom is British. And these waters arent big enough for the two of us my dear little megaladon.