This was pure cringe

>i need to acclimate myself
>60%
>nigger. likewise
my god this was terrible

Attached: dragged-across-concrete-1-700x500.jpg (700x500, 34K)

Let's start the party

Watched it expecting a nice guys alike, and while being unnecessarily long and preachy it was OK. Also Vince vaugh best boy

Wow, Noone really cares about this one, even tho I watched it only because I read about it in here and got curious.

want to see a cool meme I made?

looked like it was written by a 60 iq poltard

i thought it was cool

I think they should have all died and no one gets away with the gold as if it were cursed. They should make a sequel and market it like the golden turd on american dad.

Where’s the screenplay user to give the alternate ending again. He is essential
to dragged threads like an undisclosed gunshot wound

That would be nice. The nigger winning and hunting lions triggered me. A literal crackwhore having a 5 stars life is just not a good ending.

really disappointing. zahler's shortcomings as a director showed to an extent in brawl, but now it's on full display

I like how those 3 robbers (The leader being German and the others American for some apparent reason) are made out to be so dark and a threat, however when they get trapped in the sideways van they panic and end up getting all themselves shot peaking out of the doors.

this but unironically

>dragged across concrete
>number of persons, white or of colour, haled across said surface: 0
c'mon now

>when they ram the van so that it falls over on its side
>instead of rushing out with guns drawn and start shooting into the van like every other stupid action film would play out exposing themselves to unnecessary danger
>they back the car around and take cover waiting for the villains to expose themselves trying to leave the van resulting in a huge tactical advantage
its slow and smart instead of fast and dumb. absolute kino

Attached: Dragged.Across.Concrete.2018.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.webm (1280x533, 1.03M)

Sure

Thought the first 20 minutes or so, until the bank robbery, was redpilled as fuck. Then it became shit like all other movies by S. Craig Zahler, and the ending sucked cock.
>Noone
Who?

>panic and end up getting all themselves shot peaking out of the doors.

i thought the woman shot them. But anyway this movie had a very slow pace like a 70s movie. It had pretty good acting from everybody , even Don Johnson. The ending was a bit implausible , like how did the police not show up ? Wouldn't people get suspicious if somebody suddenly starts paying for everything with gold ?

street corner feliiiiines

what alternate ending was there ever? i have the script and its the same

No, Mel kills all the robbers, the woman shot Vince Vaughn then Mel shot her in the face. As for the gold he probably found a way to convert it to money and laundered the money I'm guessing.

>the woman shot Vince Vaughn

how did she get the gun ? Does she grab it from him ? I guess I missed that. But it made no sense for her to crawl towards them if she thought they were bad guys.

The robbers told her to act like she killed them and then kill Mel and Vince otherwise they were going to torture/kill her family.

Attached: 1550509277348.webm (640x266, 745K)

It's a metaphor for the state of American society dumbass.

>want to see a cool meme I made?
>1550509277348.webm
every time

No, not an official alternate ending, but there was an user who had his scruples with the original ending and gave his own version. Needless to say it was Oscar worthy

Movie is awful. Hilariously bad script that tries to be gritty and cool. Why even make Mel and Vince cops? Because other than them cops don't exist in this universe anyways.

And I love how the tacticool guys are inept wannabe badasses. They look like /k/, robbing convenience stores and banks with high tech weaponry and needlessly killing people turning their robbery charges into several counts of 1st degree murder.

Yeah where is the undisclosed gunshot wound text

Looks like this nigga is a legit brainlet who missed the point on several different occasions.

Attached: 1544137592786.png (336x530, 384K)

I had to stop watching it midway.

>Watched it expecting a nice guys alike
lmao how?

it was okay

This Zahler dude's movies are way too fucking long he makes them impossible to re-watch