Is the new Sabrina a decent enough show?

Is the new Sabrina a decent enough show?

Attached: 1554873921592.webm (640x640, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E99o5swHUH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her boyfriend in the show is a tiny dick white boy. She needs that BBC.

It's actually pretty enjoyable. Some of the scenes go nowhere and some of the in-world logic doesn't really add up, but I'd say it's one of the better Netflix shows.

It's very style over substance, but that's not a bad thing if the style is enjoyable. And Zelda is pretty great.

if it weren't for the constant feminist bullshit, it would be pretty enjoyable to watch.

me in the back

Attached: 1540190978769.webm (364x320, 684K)

I like both the aunties. Hilda has some really decent moments in S2. A bit of "I'm fluffy and lovely and soft, but if you fuck with me you. will. go. down." Love it. Fun fact: Did you know that way back in the comics, Hilda was the scrawny mean one, and Zelda was the chubby, nice and playful one?

It's a show about witches. That's almost by definition a feminist thing. What do you expect? Personally, I'm almost more annoyed by how much power the Warlocks have and how many they are, as I think of witchworld more like a very matriarchal world, with maybe 10% or so male presence at most.
But then again I don't really know how the world works exactly in the comics.

I like it. It's pretty much nuBuffy. Inconsistent tone and poor world-building but great characters and the actors do a great job selling it.

WTF was her problem?

>nu-buffy
Musical episode fucking when? youtube.com/watch?v=E99o5swHUH0

Attached: 1542049545450.jpg (1024x5123, 456K)

She thought he was a douchebag asshole (He is but not for the reason she thinks) who was miming lewd shit to her ass behind her back to impress his butt-buddy so she reacted like someone who has that shit happen way too often and lashes out at the fucktard.
Now he WASN'T miming fucking her from behind, but he was fortnite dancing so he does deserve it.

>but great characters and the actors do a great job selling it.
I'd like to watch the show you're watching. Because it isn't shipka's sabrina.

thats a good way to describe it

When The missionary came to kill sabrina, why didn't the cat attack him? We've seen before that as a Goblin, it is quite the beast, yet in Season two, all it does is hiss at people.

the writers forget about things, a lot. also clearly the budget wasn't there. As they tried to make a joke about "totally awesome thing you would've loved to see just happened off screen guys!" more than once.

poor lass, probably tired of all the lads ogling her decently sized chesticles

I would've 100% beat the holy living shit out of her and stomped on her head. I've done it before for less.

>totally awesome thing you would've loved to see just happened off screen guys!
I must have missed that? What happened where?

it's trash

based roastie

>Scenes are shit
>Plot is shit
>One of the best Netflix shows
This says a lot

No.

I really want it to be, but it is not.

Imagine your parents reading your comment.

It's not good. Not even in a so-bad-it's-good way like Riverdale.

I said some scenes don't really lead anywhere, not that they're shit. And that some of the in-universe logic doesn't add up to me (Like how raunchy sluttery is encouraged for witches, yet when zelda has contact with a widower, she gets insulted by others for her promiscuity.) But never that the plot is shit. Because I do enjoy the plot.