No villain punches

No villain punches
No vfx
No crazy technology.....
Idk what is there in this trailer that it gives me CHILLS.....
Watched it 53 TIMES in 2 DAYS....

Attached: maxresdefaultsd.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

The downward spiral of a mentally ill man that loses everything precious to him

>another disneycuck false flag thread
Wew lad

The villain is... us.

It's the acting, the music and the atmosphere. Whoever did this trailer deserves an award for it. I watch it every day too.

Completely catches the zeitgeist of post-drumpf /pol/tards

you got brainwashed by forced meme threads being spammed every day for month, and now you think this movie is more important/significant/poignant than it really is

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

based

IRON HELPS US PLAY

school shooter reported and banned

It is relatable for almost everyone and the shift in tone around the middle, both cinematographically and musically, is really great. Especially the music

it looks like high-budgeted student film for me

kys fucking shill.

Attached: file.png (492x251, 28K)

I literally marathoned this trailer the day it dropped. Considering dipping in for another marathon this weekend, not sure what refreshments to match with it though. Was thinking of ordering a local pizza deal that does 3 large for the price of 2, two sides, a dessert and two large sodas. Hoping this will be enough. Can't fucking wait

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (780x1255, 173K)

>mfw I can't tell if the youtube comments is Yea Forums shitposting ironically or genuine incels/normies
is it just me, or is the world having sex

Attached: 1536786670624.jpg (750x563, 66K)

Why was my post fucking deleted? Because janny is a incel? Have fucking sex

>Mad World by TEARS FOR FEARS plays at the end credits
be honest, how kino would this be?

Your life sounds like a comedy, user.

It's falling down but with funny make up

I heard his performance as Joker was so scary that the crew had to wear diapers because they'd just piss themselves all the time.

is quoting the youtube comments some new meme i missed?

Attached: Picture1.png (1518x793, 657K)

Please teach me the ways of boomerposting. Boomers type in a way totally unique to themselves, immediately recognizable, yet impossible to replicate.
Teach me how to do it.

I was just thinking this, OP writes like my dad. Its the ...