“Everyone says that about ‘Batman Begins.’ ‘Batman’s dark.’ I’m like, ‘OK, no, Batman’s cool...

>“Everyone says that about ‘Batman Begins.’ ‘Batman’s dark.’ I’m like, ‘OK, no, Batman’s cool.’ He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. OK? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.”

Attached: hack snyder.jpg (510x600, 44K)

>"Batman kills people. Batman kills children. Batman is a rapist. Batman rapes children before killing them. Get over it."

Attached: 24422262917534.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>Yeah yeah comic book Superman is cool and all that, but what if he killed Trump? What if he started transitioning into a twink femboy tranny? These are the questions I am interested in.

>like
>like
>like
>like
his way of speaking and his worldview seem to stopped developing since he was 14 y.o

Attached: kino.jpg (377x500, 65K)

Absolutely based

Attached: 1543044225780.png (630x472, 397K)

>But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.
This is literally how 12 years old boy sees maturity.

God bless this man.

>Henry Cavill quit superman
>Ben Affleck quit Batman
>Cuck wheddon ruins Justice League
>Ben Affleck Batman film cancelled
>But birds of prey movie will exist
>Shazam floo
>Every movie just ditches directors and gets a new one
>Mfw no Snyder cut
>Mfw no Man of Tomorrow
>Mfw no league of Doom movie

Attached: 1552280705823.png (159x188, 71K)

Everyone is kidding when they say they like this guy, right?

>he fell for the "hack snyder" meme
Do you even have an opinion for yourself? He is one of the very few directors who makes true cinema and not some corporate garbage these days.

>I'M EDGY AND MATURE, DARK FILTER MEANS MOBBIE IS FOR GROWN UPS

Attached: 4344556212.jpg (2712x828, 705K)

>Do you even have an opinion for yourself?
Yes. Wasn't it obvious? My opinion is that his movies are stupid and he is stupid.

Case in point : sucker punch

Are you even white?

Attached: 88494343344.jpg (2576x1720, 658K)

OH NO NO NO etc.

>his way of speaking and his worldview seem to stopped developing since he was 14 y.o
More like he is has anxiety. But yours is le funny
No, that's what you say when you compare watchmen to nolan's movies, Nolan wasn't "dark". In nolan's movie Bruce is in a third world jail as a white guy and beats 6 people, that's it, that's all the danger in jail, in Snyder's movie Jail Rape is a thing and a real danger, only an autist would misunderstood that, but i will remind you in case you don't know this is Yea Forums not Yea Forums.

Yet he made The Watchmen, in which a main character is in prison and...beats everyone up and is fine. Really makes one contemplate doesn't it dumbass?

No you absolute idiot, he was comparing BB to Watchmen, that's the whole point of the quote, fucking autist, nolan movies are not dark.

>in Snyder's movie Jail Rape is a thing and a real danger
>saying this unironically
grow up and fuck off this board

Attached: 1548016442715.png (500x913, 470K)

So why doesn't Inkblot get raped in The Watchmen then, faglord? Watching you try to think is painful.

Same reason you don't get murdered all the time even when you live in a third world shithole: Risk of = Has to happen

DARK COLORS MAKE ME SAD

Attached: 1342187580149.jpg (467x700, 98K)

maturity and darkness aren't synonyms.

You would think that after your daughter commits suicide you would snap out of this childish capeshit fantasy bullshit and make an actual film instead to artistically express and release, but instead he turns to something equally childish and juvenile as zombie flicks.

Dude is a literal manchild in eternal emotional escapism mode.

chekov's gun, nigger.

He did his short.

that would require talent, ability, self-awareness, etc.

He legit sounds like a 14y old retard.

So it doesn't happen in either but it "might have happened" in one? This makes no sense. Anything that didn't happen might have happened. Are you suggesting the possibility of rape doesn't exist in the Nolan "universe"? Because that would mean
>you're a huge fag who says "universe" unironically
>you think it's physically impossible for men to put benis in butthole due to some weird law of physics pertaining to nolan's flicks
I am in awe of your stupidity.

It was her adopted daughter, he probably didn't really care

THIS

You have trouble counting?

>Batman rapes children before killing them. Get over it."
I laffed

Attached: evans huzuh.jpg (500x503, 51K)

>. Are you suggesting the possibility of rape doesn't exist in the Nolan "universe"?
It doesn't, also masturbation doesn't exist in the DC universe, it's called guidelines.

>you're a huge fag who says "universe" unironically
It brings me no pleasure to report that I called it correctly. Please change. Stop being yourself.

>make an actual film instead to artistically express and release

You know nothing.

Pic related and a George Washington biopic is what he WANTS to do. Netflix wants zombies, and he needs to get points back on the board.

Attached: the_fountainhead.jpg (297x500, 65K)

>ayn rand
>an actual film
why are snyderfags such insufferable delusional morons?

Guidelines are a thing you retard, and "masturbation doesn't exist in the DC universe" is a direct quote from Karen Berger. Guidelines of what can and can't exist in a movie have been a thing in hollywood forever, and Nolan's guidelines were that there was no rape in his movies, just like Peter Parker can't be gay, has to be caucasian and Spider-man "Does not have sex before the age of 16, does not have sex with anyone below the age of 16". Movies based on ANY IP are made under what directors are ALLOWED to do.

you're not making him sound LESS like an edgy 14-year old. "You know what would be real dope in this fantasy movie to sell toys to children? Fucking prison rape. That's what adults talk about right? Fuck thematic storytelling about broader social concepts. People get raped in prison right? Let's do that. Now THAT is dark!"

Nolan effortlessly just makes movies that appeal to adults by telling a focused story about specific thematic concepts. All adults and children deal with having to confront their fears, maintain their worldview in the face of chaos, and keep going in spite of pain. These are easily relatable, universal concepts that everyone can relate to, and they speak to larger truths about the human condition. He didn't set out to make "dark" bullshit just for the sake of making dark bullshit. He had a story he wanted to tell, he wasn't playing chicken with the studio about how much cynical nihilistic nonsense he could shove in for no narrative reason.

Honestly I wonder if Snyder has ever suffered significant head trauma at some point. It just seems like he doesn't "get it" about so many things.

Attached: mistakes were made.jpg (1080x1080, 346K)

>"You know what would be real dope in this fantasy movie to sell toys to children? Fucking prison rape. That's what adults talk about right? Fuck thematic storytelling about broader social concepts. People get raped in prison right? Let's do that. Now THAT is dark!"
He didn't said or implied that, the whole point was abotu WATCHMEN a movie that at no point was aimed at children

Quoting a moron to prove your point does not make it any less moronic.
>benis exists
>hand exists
>masturbation does not exist
This is self-evident nonsense. Stop thinking in terms of "IPs" and "universes", shave your nubeard, and read books.

>does not make it any less moronic.
Of course is moronic, the quote comes from Neil Gaiman bitching about how retarded the company is and how art was being limitated by guidelines of fictional universes. Just becuase it's retarded and you don't like it doesn't mean it's not a fact or that Snyder wasn't right when saying the nolan movies were not dark, the guy wasn't even implying that was bad, just that was retarded for the public to thing nolan was grim and dark, pointing out that the public is so used to colorful capeshit that anything that isnt a live action cartoon gets called dark, the entire conversation was when being asked whats the difference between watchmen and other dark comic book movies. But of course autists just want to bitch about snyder even when he is right and guidelines get dumber and dumber when the IP is bigger

except he clearly applied his "that could happen in my movie" autism when he actually got access to Batman and Superman. Batman just murders folk and gives out death sentences for vaguely alluded to reason. The second act mid point ends with a fucking wheelchair bomb blowing up the Senate and a jar of piss. Superman is just endlessly depressed, his dad commits suicide by tornado in one movie and then has a monologue about listening to his neighbor's pigs drown in the next one. He didn't get to include fucking rape but he still clearly was obsessed with the idea that "edgy and shocking" is more important than just telling a good story.

Like the second act midpoint in TDK also involves a woman getting blown up, but it was handled by someone that actually thinks about the overall point of his fucking movie. Rachel dying causes the creation of 2-face, ruins Bruce's hope for a better future, and continues the overarching "argument" the movie is having about being forced into lose-lose prisoner's dilemmas. He's constantly testing and subverting Batman's "one rule."

Compare that to the wheelchair bomb. Doesn't REALLY do anything. Isn't REALLY motivated by anything. Lex gets rejected but he literally already had everything he needed. Blowing up congress doesn't actually advance his agenda, just makes Superman continue to be mopey, and doesn't really make Batman any more or less motivated than he already was. The Senator wasn't a personal connection to anyone, and it's not like anyone even blames Superman for it. It just happens because Snyder thought it'd be fucking dark man, and he knew that TDK had a second-act midpoint explosion and Zack is a hack.

Attached: reeeeeeee.png (752x1213, 925K)

based

>Batman just murders folk and gives out death sentences for vaguely alluded to reason.
He doesn't. The "death sentence" is explained in the fucking movie: Paid by Lex

Compare that to the wheelchair bomb. Doesn't REALLY do anything.
Isn't REALLY motivated by anything
Lex wanting to kill his enemies while at the same time messing with both Superman and Batman. Everything you name has to do with Lex, the senator was investigating Lex, the witness that claimed superman caused warlords to attack the village? Paid by Lex, the guy killing people in Gotham's prison? Paid by Lex, the wheelchair guy? Former Wayne employ, bribed by Lex and then killed by Lex.

OK but the fact remains that Inkblot is in prison and is living under threat of attack by the majority of the general population but gets away without a scratch because he's a main character, so the grimderpness of The Watchmen is entirely selective in its application, which makes it dishonest and gay. Sure, you can blame Moore for that, and I do. Moore is a faggot. It's entirely fitting that his shitty, tryhard edgefic got a shitty, tryhard edgefaggot director to adapt it to the big screen. None of this absolves Snyder of his teenage neckbeardisms.

>He doesn't.
He literally does. Even if you want to argue about the death sentences, he's still "manslaughtering" security contractors doing their jobs. If he got caught he'd be charged with murder for that shit.

>The "death sentence" is explained in the fucking movie: Paid by Lex
That doesn't change anything. That just makes it a conspiracy from multiple billionaires to murder poor people. The entire point of the "death sentences" is that Batman is KNOWINGLY branding people because they get killed when they get to prison. The means by which they get killed doesn't matter.

And this is reinforced at the end when he chooses NOT to brand Lex. If he thought it wasn't a "death penalty" then he should have done it. If he knew it was Lex doing it, he should DEFINITELY have branded him. But he clearly thought he was handing out death sentences, and then at the end he was "changed" and wasn't. Adding in that Lex was using the "death sentences" to murder people that could snitch on him, just makes The World's Greatest Detective a useful idiot tool.

>Lex wanting to kill his enemies while at the same time messing with both Superman and Batman
Yeah AUTISM. NO NARRATIVE THRUST. NO POINT. It's just "oh wow this guy sure is an asshole" and then the movie just moves on. And it's not even the bomb that triggers Bruce, it's that he realizes it was his employee getting paid off by Lex or whatever. There are NO STAKES and NO REAL CONSEQUENCES. It only happens because "wouldn't it be crazy if..."

>Everything you name has to do with Lex,
Yeah the bomb in TDK has everything to do with Joker, and it ALSO had everything to do with the actual story. It's THE unambiguous turning point for the dark and white knights. It lets the audience know that no one is safe! They just killed his girlfriend from BB! Joker tricked Batman too! Batman got bested! Turning point!

In BvS fucking Superman just sits there, oblivious.

>he's still "manslaughtering" security contractors doing their jobs
Those are mercenaries.
>he entire point of the "death sentences" is that Batman is KNOWINGLY branding people because they get killed when they get to prison.
No, he does it becuase he is a larping cunt that likes Zorro too much and can't stop thinking about the night his parents died: aka when he watched fucking zorro brand people
>NO NARRATIVE THRUS
He is making superman seem like a magnet of violence and problems in the eye of the public making superman feel insecure and making bruce MAD. You are being intentionally dense
>In BvS fucking Superman just sits there, oblivious.
In BvS Superman helps the paramedics and firemen and then he sees how he is feared by them, broken and hopeless he goes to lois and we get to know how affected and responsable he feels about the attack, guilty of not stopping it and wondering why he didn't see it. The whole moment it's the peak of his doubts, he wonders if his father was right about warning him that the world may not be ready for him and thinks he may be doing more harm than good. BUT of course you could also say he was "oblivious" and reeeeee at snyder. Fuck off.

>Those are mercenaries.
Literally semantics. They are security contractors doing legal work in America. They have every right to "stand their ground" and protect the thing they are being paid to protect. And Batman POINTLESSLY murders them to no actual narrative end. He just steals the kryptonite later off camera.
>No, he does it becuase he is a larping cunt that likes Zorro
they LITERALLY show on the news a story about "another person branded by the Gotham Bat has been murdered" or whatever. Even if he was doing it for reasons OTHER than the "death sentence" he clearly knew that this was the outcome. And it wasn't something he used to do. And he doesn't do it at the end after he's "changed."
>He is making superman seem like a magnet of violence and problems in the eye of the public
Yeah which would work better if the movie didn't explicitly show the opposite happening. Everyone already was protesting him before that. And then when it happens they almost immediately cut to a news reel basically saying that Superman wasn't at fault. It doesn't go anywhere with the public relations shit after that point.
> making superman feel insecure
he already was
>and making bruce MAD.
he already was

Compare that to TDK, which is the inciting action for the creation of 2-face and a huge escalation of stakes in the story. In BvS it was so poorly edited and executed that the first half of the movie pretty much just stops mattering with the wheelchair bomb and then it just gets on to where it was heading anyway. It's a pointless aside in a movie full of pointless asides.
>You are being intentionally dense
You're being unintentionally dense. You're just saying "hey look Lex did it to make them sad" as if that didn't make the execution any less retarded.

Attached: Did I leave the oven on?.png (2856x1598, 2.17M)

>He doesn't. The "death sentence" is explained in the fucking movie: Paid by Lex

I remember watching the china release of the movie where the cast admitted Batman brands the worst of the worst so they get shanked in prison.

>In BvS Superman helps the paramedics and firemen
after a long, drawn out shot where he just sits there and pouts. And my point was more about the build up. The senator is CLEARLY distressed looking at a fucking mason jar full of piss, and Superman just DURRR stares at her the whole time.

In TDK we're basically presented with the dilemma and it's an exciting race where the hero does everything they can to get there in time, knowing that they're basically dooming someone else to die. And then it's subverted! OMG! But in BvS it's DURR *boom* WELL THAT SUCKED
>guilty of not stopping it
yeah compare that to TDK with Batman iconically standing in the rubble after he did everything he could to try and stop it.
>and wondering why he didn't see it.
because the movie is CANCER. ITS BAD FILMMAKING. NONE OF IT FUCKING MATTERED AND NONE OF THE HEROS EVEN KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING.
>The whole moment it's the peak of his doubts
Except he STARTED full of doubt. And then he just fucking dies. He's already a miserable cunt out to lunch at the beginning during the depression montage of saving people. Then he gets more sad, has a dream about dead pigs, then dies like a retard.
>e wonders if his father was right about warning him
SHIT GARBAGE THAT JUST MUDDIES THE ALREADY MUDDIED MESSAGE OF THE FUCKING STORY. BRINGING BACK HIS RETARDED MEME DAD DIDN'T HELP KEEP THE MOVIE COHERENT IT JUST ADDED MORE NEEDLESS BASH YOU OVER THE HEAD GRIMDARK BULLSHIT.
>. BUT of course you could also say he was "oblivious" and reeeeee at snyder.
He LITERALLY IS HE DOESNT PICK UP ON ANY CONTEXT CLUES AND JUST SITS THERE AS A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR BOMB BLOWS UP THE SENATE. ITS FUCKING TRASH.
> Fuck off.
No you. Fucking shill.

I fucking hate all this retarded "well look things happened in the movie so that makes it well done" argument that you pajeets ALL fucking do. Like did you even watch the movie or just look at some screencaps written by some DC intern?

Attached: dark_knight_shot.png (1100x618, 903K)

>He is one of the very few directors who makes true cinema
Putting a dark filter and slowing down every fucking scene in all your fucking movies doesn't make true cinema you pretentious wank

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 415K)

Why the fuck would Batman get raped?
HE'S FUCKING BATMAN
If anything, he's the one doing the raping!

Attached: 558dd1876d7a28ec2c6c8fdd2be34bf6.jpg (480x948, 78K)

>child kills self
>makes movies for children with dark themes, but also inspiring moments

Makes sense to me.

Attached: 1553595316134.jpg (1188x895, 309K)

What if The Batman is like this? They said it was going to be like The Raid, so what if it has Batman trapped in Arkham and the low point is he gets raped by a bunch if villains ending with Jared Leto cumming in his ass?

NO NO NO NO NO MY SUPERHERO DOESNT DO THAT
STOP
MY CANON NOOOO

What did he mean by this?

Attached: after all these years finally batman begins.jpg (1680x1050, 125K)

>OK? I want to do that.

Go back to redit, illiterate.

>Walls and walls of alternating greentext and blacktext
Yep, it's a BvS thread.

>Same arguements used against Snyder on here and Yea Forums are posted by redditors and trannies from tumblr and resetera

Really makes you think

Attached: Smee.png (603x514, 635K)

Not an argument /pol/ynesian

>his one rule prevents him from killing so he spends an entire movie forcibly sodomizing his entire rogues' gallery
Would be worth ticket price once.

lmfao your daughter became an hero out of sheer embarrassment

cry more about your childhood getting ruined by Snyder

If you weren't him, why would you be whiteknighting him so hard? Is he your BOYfriend, queerboi?

Attached: when ur daughter topped herself.png (600x600, 193K)

we need to travel to the alternate reality where zack snyder's orignal plan wasnt fucked up by wb

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it Zack the hack?