>2019
>I am... changed

Attached: D3mH-aMWwAAmLbi (2).jpg (231x286, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPmastvJfds
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
youtube.com/user/trappppped
youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws
youtube.com/channel/UCDNJOvX3NhzqkpsokRx-Gfw
youtu.be/oKLasc1m-LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His new stuff is shit he's hanging out with teenagers now

Because those are the only people left in his fanbase lol
Edgy incel white teenagers who dream about shooting up their school

this basically, it's sad because he was actually a funny guy. His old yt videos are gold

he said himself in a hydewar that he was in a perfect spot living with his mom and that he cant replicate that again

so... has kstv2 dropped yet?

It's been absolutely satisfying to watch this guy crash and burn into a pile of human dog shit,
and no one could deserve it more

He should move back in

sam's mom is so cool

probably hit her or something and has a restraining order now.

tranny fucker

And hot. That voice... "please Sam, stop" "Sam..."

Is there any photo of her?

Why won't he just die already

is she single?

Why does Sam pay shills to talk about him on 4channel of all places

Attached: 1542186718010.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Who the fuck is this?

think about it user
>Does Sam Hyde have a single mother

You can see her briefly in one of the videos. She's a typical turgid middle aged dwarf woman, like you can see everywhere. Short, barrel shaped, "I want to speak to your manager" haircut."

Yeah, all of his latest videos has just been him doing inane shit with his fat friend Zac and the couple of goons that follow them around. The good old days of MDE are long gone

But why they don't reunite and make MDE videos and put them on their pay websites? Is it because they are no longer friends/they ended up bad?

They're all just kind of living separate lives, I don't think they're no longer friends but they're just not in a situation for significant collaboration on projects. Sam is busy pumping out HydeWars and other stuff, Nick has a wife and their business recently closed down, and Charls is busy working construction and doing Twitch streams

>business where you drop smoke ash on rugs goes under

Who'da thunk it

But nick is still heavily involved in hydewars, he still has them on his insta, and will be appearing in a lot of the upcoming videos

really the significant loss is not charls so much but ruse, he was what made their shit turn to gold. without ruse, it will be what we have now with sam.

I tried watching HydeWars and it was the most pointless garbage ever. What's the fucking appeal?

i will never understand why this guy is considered "controversial" his stuff is pretty much on par with what you would see on mtv/comedy central in the early 00s

youtube.com/watch?v=rPmastvJfds

charlskino coming through

Attached: 1537372100208.jpg (640x640, 52K)

welp, better to have be has-beens than never-was

can't wait to see leaked pics of hyde paying for groceries with ebt

please come back.

where is that pedo hunting video???

>and Charls is busy working construction
What? Is that real or is a joke?

Don't you think this is controversial in any year?
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

Also, he is more controversial now because we live in a political correct world now.

Real, he was living out of a shed not long ago, which is why he started to stream on twitch.

But is he working in construction?

So what did it all mean bros? Was it all just satire?

Not only Ruse but an entire production team, people think only of the three but really MDE was a large collaborative project with a talented consistant art colony based around Sam. the genius of MDE's editing was Trappped (who left on bad terms), when he left it went to Zach where you see an immediate drop in quality but at least he was artistically creative (he also left on bad terms), then other long term collaborators left like Cupgirl, MDE was running almost entirely on their efforts after WP until we have this level of work right now.

Also Sam will never release his game, he has no work on it, all he did was collect artistic resources, not even his own creation

I don't know if its the perfect blend of looking unique because he's so ugly matched with the pubic hairs on his face, but Sam just visually makes sense to me

cupgirl didn't do shit outside of draining sam's balls lol

Also this is why Sam wants Charls back, Charls is Ruse's friend first and foremost and knows he cannot rekindle any collaboration with Ruse without Charls

No, he means it when he says and alludes to certain things but a lot of brainlets will take it as him just being edgy or retarded which he uses as cover(or atleast did until that faggot journo boddied him by calling up on his jew powers and getting his show shut down).

the kike who killed MDE

>Trappped

what else do they edit?

fuck the edits of MDE are inspiring. although it fell part MDE and WP both have a unique style and style of comedy that stood out from anything.
in b4 awesome show

Most people don't know about any of the long term collaborators behind the camera, she was there from the start and like most of them didn't get paid for it. She was there the first time Sam and Charls met and said from the beginning there was a tension between them

>Sam is busy pumping out HydeWars

youtube.com/user/trappppped

"Goth King Cobra" and "My brother whom I care for" are festival worthy documentaries. The guy has massive talent

>Nick has a wife and their business recently closed down
lol fat edgy fag deserves it desu. What a cringefest his metal singing wss

Do you have to be native english speaker to understand his shows, speeches and satire?

Ruse has so much potential

does Zach have a youtube?

trapppped is good. but MDE had that playstation demo CD look.

Turns out rebelling against oppressive PC culture isn't a marketable skill

Nope, I'm spanish and I understand them. Have you tried to watch them first and see if you understand them?

this

He did at one point at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws

Trappped is Joel Patrick, for some reason his trappped youtube account says Zach (they were collaborators on the documentaries)

Zach's youtube is here but its shit. He is primarily in sound design, his soundcloud is good
youtube.com/channel/UCDNJOvX3NhzqkpsokRx-Gfw

Erick calls him sometimes if he needs help but its not his primary income anymore

who came up with the overall look of MDE / WP ? I love their editing style fuck. That show really influenced me. especially the "sloppy" editing on a timeline or the playstation demo cd/menu graphics.
I actually work in vfx and seeing experimental editing and soemthing new/different is amazing. its so refreshing. also your average youtube video doesn't come close.

It's too subtle. It's harder than any other.

>and no one could deserve it more
Why?

Attached: 1552662370425.png (236x376, 89K)

The visual style is largely down to Sam I believe, but Zach's work is all over the WP transistions and HTBTAG

Because making a global government in 100 years is very important (ALIENS!) so a few bombing-rapes here and there aren't that bad to push things along.

Attached: 57F4BAD1B3914E49B0A09A07481EE290.jpg (657x396, 108K)

>WP transistions and HTBTAG

that stuff looked great. never really seen much on tv that looked like that. Some bumpers from mtv and mtv canada was experimental in nature. The overall show had this feel. The random face paint was kinda weird imo. The whole show stood out as its own. people hate it and trash it but the show was different.

As I said, it was a large collaborative effort, as I said Sam had in the golden years of MDE a considerable art colony living with him, as well as guys from the subreddit submitting their own stuff. Sam deserves considerable credit for the stylistic direction, but his own hubris and poor leadership drove away many of the talented people that made MDE what it was. I would say the key people behind the creative magic of their videos was really lead by Sam, Ruse and trappped. I would love to know more about the behind the scene creative production of MDE's best work but its probably something we'll never know much about, talk to cupgirl though, she worked with everyone throughout the years there

Check out Jan Rankowski, another incrediably talented individual who did some of the best work for MDE in terms of anxiety induced writing and retro graphic design. In fact, the only reason Sams recent stuff has any production value now is because Sam brought him back

Check out the thank you section of the book for a list of more collaborators

>Check out the thank you section of the book for a list of more collaborators

I wish I bought one bu tthey don't send to canada

monday

This makes up for things in my head.

it was supposed to be "jews rule!", that would have been epic

What does Erick do for a living? he's a great actor

Are you that weirdo with the lazy eye who makes cringy alt right youtube videos?

Probably him. He replied to my email yesterday, maybe I actually changed his mind.

No, who are you talking about? can you post a video of him?

He got back to me on my reply to the hammertime email too. I told him to link back up with charls and to humble himself. He seemed to dodge personal criticism and said it was really up to charls to work together again. And thats partially true, but I don't think he is willing to compromise his abrasive & commanding nature, which works great for comedy but terrible for irl relationships

Same story here. I told him he's not an art project. Their films together worked. Alone he's an angry loser making a fool of himself for a few bucks.

Imagine the very liberals you spend your whole life mocking predicting your utter irrelevance. How much must it burn?

Attached: 1500324516877s.jpg (600x701, 37K)

Then who is Jon Pelech?

everybody knows sam, nobody knows that impersonator

What kinda bugs me is I feel like the people who hang out with him are his fans, and not his friends.

And his mom will treat you right

>drives 70k truck
>still puts on the "im poor give money" act

You're forgotten sam. 2019.

in one of his videos he says he hangs out with 20 year olds because people his age dont want to associate with him and have their shit together.
if you look at his old vids he also had random followers that thought he was cool then youd never see them again. he seem like a manipulative person that recycles his friends when he is done with them.

Search JMAA TV

Both Joel and Zach left on bad terms? Sauce for that my dude. Holy shit Sam really is burning through friends fast, how long did Zach last, less than a year?

i've been thinking about going cowboy mode for awhile now. the benefits seem good but what are the negatives?

Charles is a sellout faggot who only made this because people started leaving his platforms, after he told everyone who complained about no content since 2017 to go fuck themselves.

Kind of
youtu.be/oKLasc1m-LA
Is clear Charls cars about his work, but also that he's frustrated that he can't afford to live doing it

Turns out most people don't want to hang out with a fat weirdo who talks about jews all day.

Charles has a job. He just does stuff for the art of it. Meanwhile Sam can't live a month off without begging his fans for scraps

Sam btfo

He's a huge piece of shit, for starters.

Attached: 1536615741639.jpg (1626x4186, 1.33M)

>Is clear Charls cars about his work
In that fucking video you posted he says that he doesn't give a fuck about anymore, because his paypigs on Twitch and Charls.world make him money. He's just as bad as Sam, if not worse. Worse because Sam is sticking to his convictions, while Charls tries to pretend he's spiritually enlightened now, and above it all. Except he still talks about conspiracies and redpill shit on his streams all the time, only now he says it's ghosts and doom goblins. He didn't make anything since 2017 because he doesn't give a fuck and Ruse wasn't around to film anything for him.

>He just does stuff for the art of it
Yeah playing videogames and spouting vague New Age platitudes to zoomers on Twitch is real art.

Have sex, bernstein

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN! IT'S TIME FOR THE (((MERCHANT MINUTE))) WITH THE DAILY SHOAH OYYYYY VEEYYYYYYYYYY

You clearly didn't watch the entire video, or you can't read people's tone

Cringe

I'm talking about his vids. Look at his last video, it wasn't done to gain new audience or even entertain. It's basically what Tim Heidecker did with the Comedy. Meanwhille Sam has been 20x more active in social media and has less to show since WP got canned.

And he does twitch because he likes it. Do you think he makes money from 60 people watching that donate like once in an hour?

OY VEY! THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN! (((JEWS))) RULE

Sam’s content became shit as soon as the first Hyde Wars was successful.
Then he realized he didn’t need to actually make comedy anymore. His new fan base had become more interested in Sam Hyde himself and less about his content.
He’s no different than any other eceleb now.

Attached: 74FABB62-D880-484E-A956-08631478D57D.png (385x541, 262K)

Bernstein is the name of the buzz feed blogger who has a vendetta against Sam, basedlord

I LOVE ALTRIGHT COMEDY YANG GANG 2020

Attached: DrcRSahXQAYja31.jpg (938x750, 122K)

WE'VE GOT TO GET BACK TO THE CUBE
BEFORE THE DARK SHADE COMES

Was the "Alt-right" the shortest-lived "movement" in history?

>make retarded antisemitic posts on reddit and attach his name to them
>journalist asks him about it
>Sam acts retarded for 10 minutes
>journalist emails the network

Sam thought he was on Yea Forums or something where he would just get a slap on the wrist and a good laugh out of the whole thing.

It's not over. Spencer hosts a youtube show with an autistic canadian teenageer that regularly gets 200 views.

Attached: DrcLKgyWoAE4Vgy.jpg (700x630, 59K)

>movement
It was a honey pot organized to draw out and triage fighting age white males and then turn them over to Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson for Neocon brainwashing

and she has cool clothes

kony 2012

he's an antisemite

The bombstrap made me realize that everything good about World Peace was from Andy. Andy's the only one who has put out good stuff since the end of World Peace. I guess by extension Charls too. Sam and Nick are naturally funny, but they don't really seem interested in being funny anymore.

I don't care

wasn't the main guy behind that institutionalized for going full schizo and running around naked?

Erick is construction, that's how him and Charls met iirc

why wont this alt right piece of shit just FUCK OFF ALREADY grrr

the OG alt right i.e. spencer, TRS etc etc is basically dead - they were either glow in the dark or just complete retards; a 'post-alt right' has formed with more of an emphasis on culture as opposed to the self-destructive and outdated type of activism that was peddled by the OGs. I don't actually people like Spencer are spooks or whatever i think they're just old and dumb, the guy is literally 40 and he tried being a political icon and it backfired tremendously on the entire """"movement""""

>Do you think he makes money from 60 people watching that donate like once in an hour?
Yes.

Dee is single, yes.

>The bombstrap made me realize that everything good about World Peace was from Andy.
Without Ruse editing everything and giving the three amigos direction, the entire thing seems to have fallen apart.

zac at least left on bad terms.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 1.12.28 PM.jpg (1286x291, 111K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 1.12.39 PM.jpg (883x235, 52K)

believing that larp on that shithole of a board

People want something of quality out of their investment. Charls rambling into a mic every other day aint gonna cut it.

anyone who's known or talked to zac knows that is his writing style and the kinds of photos he puts up. this was posted the day after zac appeared in a hydewars video.

I get this song stuck in my head for days at a time. My mom is cool and my mom will treat you riiight

holy moly look at this pizza

uhm, sweetie, Joe Rogan is the most popular podcast right now, Pewdiepie has 90 million subscribers and Ben Shapiro gets millions of views on every video

What's up with this manner of writing? He writes like a hippie whose brain was fried by drugs.

Attached: 1554540897408.jpg (220x221, 10K)

some people just shouldn't grow facial hair

HydeWars is for people that need life advice from a 32-year-old loser.

I just want to go back to the good old days.

Attached: 1527832521187.jpg (743x692, 32K)