/got/ general

The Spider edition

Old

Attached: 1504809842795.jpg (891x744, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=L0f88Fv0upA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stannis

arrgghhh..

Attached: 423536.jpg (231x219, 4K)

What happens in your ideal first episode of season 8?

b-bobby please....

aaaaagghhh

save me brother...

Attached: aaaghh(54).jpg (960x710, 390K)

What is your opinion on Le Tits and Wine™ Man?

Attached: DB91C085-B70E-4A7F-AFF6-442A4245C013.jpg (658x395, 39K)

>starting a war over THIS

Attached: 1499796357373.png (1083x1064, 593K)

reminder that lyanna was 14/15 when she dieded

Someone redpill me on the fat man with no dick

show: who knows
book: blackfyre

Maario Naharis

Attached: maario naharis.png (477x318, 290K)

Post spoilers so I don't have to watch it. I just want it to be over.

17 actually

what an odd request

Attached: surrounded by WHOARS.png (2160x1820, 1.79M)

Attached: Ser Aagghh of House Aaaaggghhh.png (472x624, 167K)

BASED

ONLY A FOOL WOULD MEET THE BOLTONS IN AN OPEN FIELD

Attached: bowyashits.jpg (680x485, 36K)

Threadly Reminder:

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead by going BACK IN TIME
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>smashes down the rest of the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly because "the world needs less borders". Jon replies: "fewer".
>Samwell is revealed to the narrator of the entire story as an old man, played by GURM, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver-haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>a dragon flies past the window, and they all watch
>camera pans out, and the dragon winks
>Ariana Grande sings over the credits
>"And who....are you...."

THE END

Why hasn't some epic hacker leaked half the season yet?

>Promise me, Ned.

Unironically speaking she probably looked like this

Attached: 1552266612095.jpg (960x960, 93K)

proppa fookin' norfin rose that'un

Attached: 1540070778219.jpg (239x211, 10K)

'ate southrons

Attached: 1554997151691.png (556x712, 22K)

Attached: raffs.jpg (463x566, 53K)

Is this supposed to be funny?

God I hate Finland

How will Varys die lads? Hope it’s an undignified end like Baelish

I'm guessing it's going to be some throwaway death for plotting against Daenarys

any proper leaks?

Stabbed in the cock
It was there all along what a twist!

Dany is going to call him an incel and wink at the camera before having drogon burn him

>plotting against Daenarys
will never happen

not til tomorrow user

Attached: 1503793942849.jpg (464x624, 76K)

Littlefinger is alive ;_;

Attached: bf95bcc7ad24dec6222a2761c5303511.jpg (500x600, 40K)

Don't make me say it

Attached: 1503831074051.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Preston is the hero /got/

If you won't i'll have to do it!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BRIENNE DON'T DO IT

Attached: aaagghhh.png (498x437, 245K)

"My one regret is that I had only one daughter to kill! AAAARGGGHHHHHH! Save me, Grey Worm!"

why didnt ned tell his wife the truth about jons real mom

Drama value

Lel, why grey worm though?

Have you seen her in action. Bad decision after bad decision. That bitch can't be trusted.

It's a meme, you dip

Attached: 1554930239108.png (885x4034, 3.26M)

Can you fags just stop spoonfeeding retards who don't know how to lurk more?

Attached: 1554894621487.jpg (1112x900, 400K)

Nah. I'll take any excuse to post that, my bumstung friend

same deus :(

Attached: 454354555.jpg (1065x1070, 292K)

One of the best tv characters ever. Of course, he got too popular for this board, therefore he's "reddit".

I posted this on a forum I frequent and got lots of likes. Thanks, user!

He's been useless for a few seasons now and you know it. They don't know how to write him anymore.

fuck off disco trainer

Post yfw hot pie takes the iron throne

Attached: 0845-comedy-3-56bbe8aca04be.jpg (1000x563, 143K)

I thought that was trump

Attached: 1554751115893.jpg (2105x1162, 322K)

Because in the books Jon will turn out to be Ashara Dayne's son fathered by Ned's Chad older brother who she cucked him for. Lyanna and Rhaegar's child was Danaerys, who they quickly hustled down to dragonstone.

what finally did it for you, anons?

For me, it was that stupid battle where Dany and her Dothraki had somehow made it nearly all the way to king's landing, and the half-naked horse archers were whooping and hollering and somehow butchering warriors in full platemail up close. Then one of them turns to Dany and says "Westerosi can't fight"

That was pure grade-A bullshit

A man fucking his sister in a tower, then pushing a little kid out. That's just too sick and wrong.

Actually it is kind of weird that he'd just straight up murder the son of his hosts for fun.

Agreed. Men can't get pregnant, everyone knows that!

You were still on board up till then? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I stopped legit caring for the series after season 4. Seasons 5+ are fucking awful.

Why didn't they dig a ditch instead of building a wall? Clearly the zombies have no technology and can't cross water.

Attached: be7sw5lcxsr21.png (960x504, 466K)

Lads I think Im gonna leave this board for a month. I wont be able to stand the amount of capeshit endgame threads and GoT final season threads spamming here

>Endgoyim
yeah that's gonna be insufferable

i prefer the show. Martin has lost the plot in his pretentiousnes

Edmund did nothing wrong!

Attached: edmure_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtGQB12KHxxQCrwnTZkX0nwgWqwm85JEWpGVhFb46TTg.jpg (1280x800, 234K)

Attached: iceicebabby(1).jpg (1270x2154, 301K)

>Sansa and Lord Royce discuss what to do with LFs body
>Can't decide whether to burn it, have it returned to the fingers or sent to vale to be buried with Lysa
>Agree to have it sent to the vale
>Sansa tells old woman servant to prepare body for transport
>Everyone else leaves
>The servant is non-glamour Mel
>Resurrects LF

He got shot by a chinaman in Chinkiang

>Actually it is kind of weird that he'd just straight up murder the son of his hosts for fu
these are the people that pretend GOT is too pleb for them

Great, see you around.

>wah wah Euron is not an anime villain like in the books

>defending show Euron, who only exists to be a misogynyst boogeyman for tumblrwhales to hate

Best girl.

Attached: xc0ourww-720.jpg (720x406, 60K)

>Varys and Tyrion literally giving up every ounce of character they had to become dany cheerleaders for no reason
>littlefinger getting butchered by Arya and Sansa in front of all the lords with no trial, and the sisters aren't instantly relieved of commands
>Yara and Dany's "women can do anything!" sly smirk conversation, where Yara agrees to stop everyone on the Iron Islands from pillaging and raiding because Dany says so
>Dany arrives at Dragonstone and just fucking sits down and takes it then becomes the most important person in westeros after five minutes because she now owns all the dragonglass which is the only way to kill the evil zombies lel
>sam reads a few pages and can suddenly cure the most disastrous sickness known to the entire world by just cutting it off
>somehow now every leader is a woman just because girrrrrl powahhh

she got fat

NEVER AGAIN WILL DORNE BE RULED BY WEAK MEN

Book: Merman

>S7 Euron
>a fucking legend
pick two

Attached: SEI_599245571.jpg (2500x1667, 422K)

That's what happens when you live with Sam.

sam got skinny though

Attached: Pierce Brosnan 1.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

>that inevitable scene where Yara stabs him in the dick and gives a girl power speech
I feel bad for you, brainlet.

no need, based show Euron has already brought me enough keks. you can go back to fantasizing about getting raped by your magic anime pirate buddy.

Pottery

reminder that we will have your heads on a stick before this show ends

Attached: got.png (648x365, 386K)

Name one interesting thing he's done since meeting up with YAS QUEEN

>Euron is not an anime villain like in the books
That's the fucking problem.
It was so cool to have an anime villain in the books, because he's the only one like that.
Also he is the sickest fuck of them all at the same time, raping his little brother and all that.
He is the embodiment of everything anonymous stands for.
How can you not love this guy?

Attached: main-qimg-94bbf9cc5435ae410bf90cb4adbf672f.png (602x797, 335K)

Being madly in love with a woman who is 9 years older that yourself is a curse.

Attached: F38B1D3A-A17D-4E10-8DB2-5FEE722EF3B7.jpg (640x497, 51K)

Do people in southern england different like it is shown in Dorne?

Water tends to freeze when it's cold outside you know.
Also, they can just walk underwater. Like in this PotC scene.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

>Being madly in love with a woman who is 9 years older that yourself is a curse.

Try a dead one.

Attached: bobby..png (753x690, 668K)

Why no one discusses how dumb the death of /ourboy/ was in the show?
Imagine if it was him leading the northern army against Jon Sue.

Attached: ourboy.jpg (300x451, 61K)

>Being madly in love with a woman who is 9 years old is a curse.

I know right.

Based Jon’s aunt’s advisor (and former attempted murderer) thread. Thank you, OP.

Attached: 057A70BA-AD84-4F47-A685-B6B5907F2228.jpg (640x426, 67K)

NOTHIN LAST FOREVA IN DA COLD NOVEMBER RAIN

Yeah but at least they all got butchered though

Attached: 2FD13F56-01F0-4F76-8FDD-B9FB22C3AB6A.jpg (441x484, 31K)

Can we not post the same shit over and over in each general?

you can and you absolutely should

So after Littlefinger died, what happens with the knights of the Vale stationed at Winterfell? What happens with Robert Arryn?
Was it explained and I just forgot?

Season 8 Episode titles!!!

G
E
T

H
Y
P
E

Attached: jneufb32atr21.jpg (354x767, 49K)

>Was it explained

kek

Attached: 1555021321632.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

>Seasons 1-4/5
Cool, kind of a foil to Littlefinger
>Season 5/6 on
Lame. Although I did like when he schooled Dany in S7E2 or E3

>exodus
What? What does that have to do with ASOIAF?

Winterfell gets overrun by the dead and Dany and the gang have to fall back to Dragon Stone.

*farts*

Attached: Game of Thrones S05E01 The Wars to Come [20.32.773-20.46.995].webm (1284x720, 2.64M)

shoop bane in the pic

>One of the best tv characters ever
if you count only the first 4 seasons then yes. now go back to plebbit and upvote more YAS QUEEN SLAY posts. shoo shoo

>we're all refugees now

That bit pissed me off (the first part when Jon and the gang run onto the lake and then it starts cracking). A body of water in a sub-arctic or arctic climate would have ice thick enough to support the weight of several men.

my theory based on D&D's understanding of westerosi politics
>fuck it, the Vale is also the North now
>ignore the autistic kid, nobody liked him anyway

poisoned by his enemies

Imagine if Tywin led Westeros against the Others.
He would've already united everyone in Westeros and defeated the Night King's pathetic army in one battle.
The only reason Others are a threat in the show is because every lord and king in Westeros is an idiot.

They tanked his character when he met Daenerys so he didn't upstage the feminist power fantasy. Before that he was great.

i drink and i know things

>YAS QUEEN SLAY

I don't even know what that means.

Euron killed the Sand Snakes, he could do nothing for the rest of the show except eat shit and yell shitty quips and he'd still be based.

Stannis's death.

EYEF SEEN DA NOIT KING

Attached: 1505433651492.png (645x729, 216K)

kino

>Stannis
>dead

Attached: 1505018478420.png (378x480, 152K)

I remember Preston kept saying it Stannis' death was a fake out well into season 7.

in theory the little autist should send all his guys to attack

it would've likely been better and somewhat more interesting, ramsay became a shit tier meme character rather fast, but ofc they cut roose loose because plebs probably don't even know his name and they want le battle of le bastards with ramsay alone at the helm for the amazing crayon infused spectacle.

>the rightful queen
So I guess there's gonna be some autism about Jon's claim to the throne isn't it?

Attached: LooseRoose.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

what else to do when you are a bastard and your dad gets a rightful male heir tho? seemed at fairly logic, maybe a bit too convenient that she got impregnated exactly at that moment despite being married for a while i would say

I'd hoped you'd learned your lesson about overplaying your.... position.

he will reveal that he is actually a dolphin and die shortly after from the lack of sea water

Punished Jaime was best Jaime.

I miss Roose, he did an evil and fearsome character better than Ramsay
Also always a shame when good actors get off the show

EYEF SEEN DA AHMY OFF DA DED

Well, by law he wasn't even a bastard anymore to begin with

For how dumb the scene was at least i kek'd when he first met Dany and told to her face a few things I though myself

It's a shame they abandoned his book arc, one of the better characters honestly.

Attached: 1467239771671.jpg (1402x920, 139K)

Onii-chan I...

Attached: 4566801328.jpg (318x320, 59K)

These are all believable is this real?

Who /fookinglegend/ here?

Attached: 9IjBVdx.jpg (720x404, 53K)

Now that the dust has settled...

...is GoT kino?

no wonder everyone's always broke in KL

Can someone explain the context here? I can't remember why she asked that.

>He is the embodiment of everything anonymous stands for.
>How can you not love this guy?
Fuck, you make me cringe. I don't even hate Book Euron either.

law is always shown as pretty much being whatever the boss says, lord would have simply given ramsey whatever other castle instead of winterfell and name his son rightful north protector

She wanted to smash.

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

no it's trash
just look at what were they thinking

Yea Forums's true kween of da norf

And worst face.

Fake, these are the real titles

Attached: Season 8 Episode Titles.jpg (354x767, 65K)

S1- pure kino
S2- kino
S3- semi kino
S4- McDonalds's kino
S5- flick
S6- trash
S7- entertaining trash

Stannisbros....

Attached: 1555054817286.jpg (500x271, 36K)

I want to believe

swap s7 with s6 and you're good

Attached: 1554569605164.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

S6 was the worst season though

imagine fucking her and impregnating her. how would your kids look like?

S6 was by far the worst.
Surprisingly, first half of S7 was semi-entertaining, but it dropped the ball with that stupid Lannisters v sandniggers battle and expedition beyond the wall.

Seems right to me

After Tywin, Roose was the best "villain" on the show. He's still alive in the books just like Stannis.

Are there still no leaks of the full season?

Attached: 1503437350333.jpg (594x807, 53K)

Yeah.
Luckily for our grandchildren, they're going to get the proper fucking battle between Stannis and Roose instead of the shitty Battle of Le Bastards that we got.

Attached: stannis_baratheon_vs_roose_bolton_by_valeria122-d8oa423.jpg (999x799, 113K)

it was a step up from the dreadful s5. s7 was just dany worshipping and jon simping. Season 6 last 2 eps were fun. Still season 6 had a lot of bullshit too.

Fake as fuck. Stannis doesn’t come back until the finale which sets up the second spinoff “Game of Thrones: The Revenge of Stannis”

if theres one thing ramsay seemed to genuinely want throughout the show it was his fathers acceptance, and his one emotional moment was being legitimised by him. sure its possible ramsay is such a retarded faggot he'd kill his own dad despite this, but it seemed out of character even for him as even though he was a mad motherfucker he still seemed to crave his fathers respect, and likewise for roose to not even see it coming is straight up stupid.
its pretty clear as it is with a lot of these long dead characters they didnt know what to do with them or how to write them once they ran out of grrm material so they just got rid of them in often contrived ways to write easier meme fan "favourite" characters a la ramsay and to facilitate fan service. same with littlefinger and varys (even though hes not dead yet he still has no agency anymore and just follows kelly c around for reasons).

needs a got edit

Attached: bongs.jpg (1000x879, 478K)

The other hilarious thing was how it was supposed to be quirky how Davos just said Jon was king in the north and wasn’t proper about it but he was for Stannis every time he announced his titles so it really came across like he is just phoning in his job know and doesn’t care about Jon to everyone except goldfish memory people like D&D and the Burlington Bar.

Attached: B950DFD4-1C8D-4B61-8F94-7AF4CA77C23C.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Hey, want to do me a favor and shoot yourself in the head? Not because season six was good, but it was infinitely better than seven and the one good thing about seven was something you just claimed as the worst. Seriously you are a faggot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

Attached: 478C16FD-69D8-4ECD-8554-8F5AF01DB638.jpg (500x417, 38K)

>Season 6 last 2 eps were fun
out of 10 episodes, which makes 80% of the season absolutely unwatchable dogshit. S7 had fewer episodes and it was at least slightly entertaining garbage.

Roose being outsmarted and killed by Ramsay was just fucking wrong. It was by far the most shocking scene in the show for me (along with the show Stonnis burning his beloved daughter lul)
Book Roose creates an impression that he is one of the smartest and calculating characters out there. Being killed by his retarded son that he knows well is just... lazy writing that's all. They didn't even set it up properly for the Roose death to look somewhat believable.

Attached: Roose_bolton_by_berghots.jpg (300x411, 32K)

If Hound dies and there's no Cleganebowl we riot

to me it never seemed like he gave a shit about his father tbqh, sure he wanted to be legitimated, but to be the boss, not because he loved daddy
he never gave a shit about his mother too
the fact that no one opposed it was the weird point, not that a sadist psyco addicted to torture and mutilation could kill his dad

Roose and Stannis are both going to die. If we ever get Winds it’s going to have Jon vs Ramsay, and there’s going to be more than one Direwolve in the battle so that means Davos is going to show up with Rickon.

Attached: E245C8E1-7CBB-4CD6-9FE5-5D6CCC406709.jpg (714x1191, 425K)

>Roose being outsmarted and killed by Ramsay
Asking your father for hug to kill him in front of a couple of people out of sheer desperation is now considered smart.

I am, thanks for the cute Jack Gleeson pic, sweety.

Attached: e56a2db029c58f900d27f15324d32fae.jpg (700x980, 108K)

Attached: 15471790935340.gif (785x823, 625K)

REAL LEAK HERE

Attached: episodes (1).png (354x767, 159K)

Arya shit in season six was the worst moments of the show but otherwise most of the story wasn’t as bad as seven.

Someone got that webm of Daeny entering /got/ ?

please let Azor Stannis be real

>Azor Stannis

Attached: 614.jpg (640x632, 33K)

A Renlyfag, I should have known.

Attached: 3B4C00C0-C2C9-433B-8163-BEE00752DB79.jpg (470x600, 118K)

Attached: introduction to:got:.webm.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

>Azor Stannis
We did it bros!

Attached: A465AE43-2952-4BB2-B4DA-92F4E5C1EE90.jpg (1102x866, 179K)

Season 6 and 7 and pretty much on par with season 2 and 3 which also had few good episodes, rest is filler bulding up to the battle in king landings and red wedding.

Do you have the original?

His only mistake was going against his based big bro.
A shame.

maybe not but that was just the impression i got, only roose could make ramsay insecure and butthurt, imo because he wanted to prove himself and become a legitimate son to him.
the problem here is im assuming his character is vaguely complex and not just a shallow shirtless meme man.
but yes the fact he got away completely with patricide was as stupid as roose being unaware a legitimate son would obviously make ramsay assblasted and dying as a result.

Season 7 has three great episodes; 3,4,7 - end of discussion.

There will be two battles in the show, one in Winterfell where they lose and one near King's Landing where they win.

Season 5 is by far the worst and its based on two last shitty GRRM books. U can't adapt good show with shit material, honestly.

Are they saggy or perky?

Fucking cringe

Attached: 1555049392366.png (1063x1080, 1.5M)

>sand snakes taking over the city of Dorne
>Ramsay being a cartoon and boring as fuck Northern plotline
>Faith Militant plotline
>everything involving Dany
>Arya
there was plenty wrong with it

And Tywin is the biggest bullheaded lord in Westeros that started the war because of pride.

Based

Attached: Fucked if I know.png (1000x879, 316K)

Imagine being this retarded.

>episode where Baelish was murdered in the most stupid way possible
>episode where Jon and Dany Sues fuck
>episode where they ripped off Wrath of the Witch King trailer
>episode where Theon decided to go save his dyke sister, telling the Ironborn that they don't do Ironborn things anymore and should worship women
>good

>Killing off the tyrells because normies can't write more then two factions at a time.

>Richest house now the lannitards a broke
>Powerful court faction with the kings ear
>Army is basically untouched from the war likely the strongest force in westeros
>Every pretty much every dynastic civil war in history has a third faction swooping in from nowhere to punk everyone at the end
>The series is based off the war of the roses and their crest is a fucking rose
Dude lmao what if their entire army defected because jamie said one thing, also they're solely loyal to the lannisters now despite the fact they could have crowed their own king and immediately turned on them, jamie also brought 10,000 fitted red uniforms for them.

How the fuck could milkers like this be perky?

How do you think 7 was great? It was an abysmal waste of time. They totally could have done so much more having all those characters in one place.
Are you retarded? Seriously is anyone else reading this? How about every little scene leading up to those big moments, the writing was 1000 times better in seasons 2 and 3 when it was based on the books.
Just google it, I don’t have it
He was a puppet of the Tyrell’s and Loras was a jackass for convincing him to try it

Turbo newfaggot, back to réddit with you.

perfect

>roose being unaware a legitimate son would obviously make ramsay assblasted
yeah also a valid point, even for a guy whose family tradition is skinning people it should have been quite obvious that ramsey wasnt a sane guy

Yeah I'm the newfag you tripfaggot engager.

I want to contribute to the bullshit predictor having watched clips of Season 7 to refill my rage:

>All the celebrity characters survive white walkers, any character whos actually interesting like Berric or Jorah will die to random zombies
>First episode will have dedicated 10 min sex scene between Greyworm and Mellisandre
>Arya will do a literally shadowrush to teleport behind a white walker and kill it
>Someone will mention that Varys died off camera of a heart attack
>Night King will do a literally laughing taunt to provoke Jon Stark into a 1v1 with him at Winterfell
>All characters (including zombies), will stop to watch the fight
>Jon is just about to lose when Dany cheats and saves him killing the Night King with her Dragon
>All the other white walkers accept this defeat and walk away from beyond the wall
>Gold Cloaks & Euron will literally just be background support for Cerseis army
>Mountain will do nothing interesting the entire season
>Season ends with everyone agreeing that representational democracy is the best outcome (and needs to be 50% men and women voting)

Attached: yamero-38242520.png (500x515, 120K)

>those tits
>perky
Them milkers are probably glorious but they are going to drop like a deuce when she takes her bra off

Attached: E48F3D70-84E1-4E50-95EC-9030AD11E846.jpg (258x256, 49K)

its really incredible how dedicated you guys are to the stannis meme

It’s pretty obvious at this point Beric has been kept alive to help Sandor over come his fear of fire so he can have a flaming sword to kill Gregor in Cleganebowl. It’s also sadly very obvious that Cleganebowl only exists so Sandor can distract Gregor while Arya finishes her list and kills Cercei while wearing dead Jaime’s face.

Attached: CF6BCFF1-F326-43EB-86A8-46FC0F168C0A.jpg (1200x763, 86K)

Stannis is not a meme.
He is a king.

Big tiddies can be perky also (nipples pointing upwards, in a sense), especially when they're young

Bubonic butt blasted detected.

Attached: 897C26EF-F307-4BDB-9CB5-825490F8FC83.jpg (250x210, 10K)

t. basedboy

how to cope with the fact that you will never be him

Attached: stannis3.jpg (735x631, 113K)

good characters still alive in season 8
>jaime
>cersei
>davos
>the hound
>bronn
>qyburn
>stannis

okayish characters still alive in season 8
>tyrion
>sansa
>brienne
>samwell
>varys
>beric

dumb characters still alive in season 8
>jon snow
>theon
>melisandre
>tormund
>gilly
>podrick

dogshit characters still alive in season 8
>dany
>arya
>missandei
>bran
>gendry
>jorah
>the mountain
>grey worm
>euron

I thought alys was a boy?

>you will never die for Stannis
It sucks man

Attached: 9E76C6A8-D210-4C98-8077-DF1B5EE16CE6.jpg (1666x1152, 414K)

she is the definition of a butterface

Does anyone else get annoyed by how smug Missande was behaving last season? Like when Jon and Davos see dragons for the first time or when she was announcing Daenerys titles?

>grey worm
>euron
>dogshit

Attached: 1519932944287.jpg (851x714, 80K)

i love mills and impregnate Freys at first try
what you gonna do about it, boy

Attached: ed4.jpg (984x568, 40K)

WHY CANT THEY JUST DO A FULL 10 EPISODE SEASON IM REEEEEEING SO FUCKING HARD OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i spend too much time on this i think

Attached: bigguyforsansa.jpg (1280x720, 765K)

I can't even remember what happened to Sansa's Sept, I assume she got executed at some point?

I read books long time ago. Where did he go in last books?

kek nice

Attached: 1555044708345.jpg (425x735, 55K)

Attached: GOT waifu roll.jpg (1677x2242, 1.29M)

why isn't stannis on this list?

She was like that in season three when she told all her fellow colored people to bow down before superior white woman before she told her to shut up and crowd surfed.

roll

MY QUEEN

Roland

gibs

In the books he starts to view xerxes as totally mad, instead of blindly following her like a puppy he has more of a redemption arc. Other than the Dorne crap he's still going the same places but his character is very different.

Maybe he'll fall back into old habits in the upcoming books but I doubt it.

How did Ramsey lose? Wasn't it 6,000 men vs 2,000 men?

rolling for melisandre or ros

Remember that time in season 4 when Melisandre told Selyse we need to bring Shireen to the Wall because the Lord needs her now look into the fire I know this will be hard but I’m going to burn your daughter and then a year later everyone was shocked and forgot that happened ?

hack authors

shit writing

youtube.com/watch?v=L0f88Fv0upA

yes she's dead

>jorah
>dogshit
>qyburn
>good

You are a dope if you don’t realize why they stretched him so thin in the show. Other characters for their story permanently changed or ditched but he got back to the riverlands, back to leaving Cercei and back to the snowflake. It’s because GRRM is either going to have LSH kill him or have it look like she did and so he isn’t in most of Winds, meaning he had no info to give the show runners and they didn’t know what else to do but stretch it out.

valley cavalry was on standy behind winterfell, you never know

rolly polly

Thanks user. I wonder if Xerxes will fight 300 men agian.

rolling for 3-way

How can you not like Qyburn? You got aids or something?

Attached: 7ACDA20E-700B-4792-BA5A-2BE43C945BA9.jpg (242x271, 16K)

Rolling

>meereen under attack and siege
>danairuss and tyrion walk 16 miles from the city to meet with the masters while people in the city die

how many people died during this time?

needs a husbando roll

roll

Qyburn is kind of cool in theory but in the show it seems like he only shows up whenever Cersei needs some magic

Kek

has the episode leaked?

Bad poosy get

Attached: Mario .jpg (939x705, 290K)

Retard

He’s a good actor and he hasn’t been ruined in the show. In fact his big OC moments were stealing Varys’s murder of Kevan and getting to kill Pycelle and making a giant crossbow. Way better than most people got off.

roll

based and redpilled

Attached: Game of Thrones S05E03 High Sparrow 00:36:36.jpg (1912x1072, 561K)

Post 'em

Attached: My_GoT_1.png (2196x1698, 2.12M)

based
cringe

why are anglo tits so bad? also rolling

rolling

Attached: temp.png (2196x1859, 2.68M)

>all he has to do is camp in castle until enemies freeze to death
>goes to battle for the lulz anyway
>misses vale army riding through half his country
a D&D classic, aka everyone's retarded so the plot can work

roll

because the true king chooses

roll

Game of Cringe more like it
>le tits and foul language so mature amirite reddit? XD
>btw there are no good guys hehe the barmaid killed 5 people, the clothes merchant is a cannibal, the ground the characters walk on is made from corpses of children and the sun is sentient and wants to give you cancer ugh so grimdark crawling in my skin
>these wounds will never heal
>Warcraft Scourge ripoff is somewhere too btw

Rollin for Melly Sanders

>House
Mormont
>Counselor
Varys I guess
>Maester
Luwin
>Husband
Ramsay if he can stop torturing people, or else Jon
>Adventure Pals
Maybe Meera and Jojen?
>Home
Comfy homestead
>Enemy House
T*rgaryens
>Commander
Jaime
>Bodyguard
Brienne

It's a shame because the battle itself is pretty good, the buildup ruined it though.

Rollerino

was super cringe

Attached: idiot.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

that's the essence of D&D. they have no mind for intrigue or world building, they just write whatever bullshit to make the ebin battle sequences happen. the field of fire in S7 was the same. none of the events leading up to it made a lick of sense, but the battle sequence was pure action kino.

Rolling for sandor

>posts the most kino shot of the entire season
is this bait

>no doreah
shit list fuck you

Attached: beat this losers.png (2196x1698, 3.07M)

unpopular opinion: season 5 was dogshit and should be retconned from the series

Especially kino since it was a Stannis reference

Attached: CFAA6637-4A0B-42A5-8263-3DD0508E9F9D.jpg (640x538, 53K)

The less you think about this show the better, just treat it as the popcorn-flick tier shit that it is. D&D are impossibly bad writers

you shitting me? in a battle that was already desperate, the absolute retard swallows bait, hook, line and sinker and goes as a retard to fight alone so that the moment he's killed the battle is istantly lost without boltons even having to lose a single man

Attached: 3123eds.png (534x227, 75K)

The kino is outweighed by the fact that Jon should be trampled into jelly.

rolling

pleb taste
that shit belongs in lotr not a series that used to be about going against tropes

roll

he wouldve made more sense as stannis baratheon

Attached: ads.jpg (1240x775, 138K)

Fuck....come on dragon!

>Starks are retarded
that wasn't exactly news in S6. and no, it's kino because Jon makes his last stand in the face of certain death. great shot accompanied by great soundtrack

>oh shit this character is too clever for our dumb plot, how do we get rid of him
>just make him act retarded and give everyone else psychic powers and make the people of winterfell okay with the murder of a civilian with no evidence or trial

Attached: file.png (555x827, 737K)

Honestly hope you're joking.

Attached: 1554851866785.gif (588x526, 3.55M)

im a bit confused

Leaks confirmed fake

9/10
6.5/10
5/10
5/10
2/10
3/10
5/10

Basically nobody in GoT has heard of scouts.
>Massive Vale cavalry forces missed by everyone including a city with watchtowers.
>Massive Euron Fleet missed by another massive fleet despite necessity of having sailors in crows nests
>Massive Dothraki hoard missed by traveling army despite Dothraki being loud and not hidden.

Etc. D&D do not understand that moving armies and fleets do not really surprise other armies and fleets in the way they show.

Time to migrate lads

Stop it with the premature threads faggot

>not a series that used to be about going against tropes
it used to be but it's not anymore. in fact, post S4 /got/ is the opposite of gurm's vision. so there's really no need to get upset about shit being dumb, just enjoy the occasional kino and the memeposting. unless you're still watching this show unironically, in which case there's no hope for you

>every major character loses against the Night King and gets permanently killed
>every person in the Seven Kingdoms takes up arms and fight back against the army of the dead and eventually win
>In the last episode we see hundreds of peasants kneeling in front of the graves of Tyrion, Jon, Dany, etc.
>One of the peasants, a small girl says "I think it's time for Kings and Queens to end. It's time for the people to rule the lands"
>Everyone agrees and decides to call the little girl "THE MADAM PRESIDENT"
>as she gets carried by the crowd, the girl takes off her mask
>It's Hillary Clinton
>She winks at the camera and the screen fades to black
>"AND WHO...ARE YOU..."

Attached: images (1).jpg (221x228, 11K)

hated that fucker

Unironically a better ending than anything D&D could come up with.

The same shot that killed lord Nelson at Trafalgar

>This webm is 6 years old.

Egg... I dreamed I was old.

She looks like that one retarded inbred Spanish king

yeah thats why i said used to be, youre supposed kino shot is part of the problem of why its now a turd meme show. you can enjoy it ironically but you cant call it kino.

roll

Roll

Rolling rolling rolling!!!

He promised Lyanna to keep him safe. If he tells people that Jon is a Targaryen they'll fucking kill him.

Roll.

rollan

rolling

Roll

>Season 7 5/10
At first I thought u were just being edgy, but the fact that you put season 7 anywhere near 3 or 4 means u just have ass taste nigger

Give me M, M, or M

Marg, Mel, or Missandei