Do americans really do this?

do americans really do this?

Attached: sp.jpg (1245x1035, 194K)

They do.

No we usually have one hand free to phonepost

ay tone

I'm always confused by the american shoes debate.

we walk from our front doors to our cars onto a sidewalk into a building then back to our cars. There's nothing wet almost ever touching your shoes in america. why couldn't you wear that shoe in doors? and why does it matter so long as you don't put it on the furniture (and that's mostly because shoes can easily damage furniture)

>Italian
>american

Attached: 1554601178147.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

do americans really do this?

Attached: wdhmbt.png (720x406, 304K)

own recliners? Sure.

>the amerishoes cope

>walk around the city
>go home and still use those shoes
>bringing all the dirty particles and other stuff all around your house

it's very simple. are you shoes dirty or not? if not, it's probably okay to leave them on indoors out of convenience, unless you eat on the floor.

You can practically hear the heavy breathing in this thread

The problem isn't SHOULD you wear shoes in your home, it's why the fuck would you WANT to do so? Do Americans not enjoy being comfy?

i fucking eat straight in bed, im typing this in bed at the moment. Im not a fat fuck though, just like doing things while laying down.

So you are ready to escape if something happens

americans have to be ready to run from a shooter at any moment

the floor is dirty. obviously having shit on your shoes is a different story unless your shoe actually has something on it it doesn't matter.
your phone is probably dirtier

>i fucking eat straight in bed
Do ya now? Well, be my guest!
*Sits my ass on your face*

because it's a TV studio

No one walks in any city other than NYC. I personally do, even when I visit LA and Houston, but no one else does. We all have personal cars. Like the other guy said when I take my car the dirtiest my shoes get is crossing a parking lot that some 16 year old gets paid minimum wage to sweep.

Also, personally I take my shoes off right by my door. I even have a shoe shelf thing there. And alot of people do. But often times the OP pic for these threads is someone visiting another person's house in laced shoes.

Now if I'm in sneakers or slip ons sure I will take my shoes off at your house. But even oxfords can be a pain in the ass to take off without a chair, and don't even ask me if I'm wearing boots.

Are you a girl? The context of your joke makes very little sense if not.

>come home
>take your shoes off
>walk around in your stinky socks
>all that stench gets absorbed in the carpet
>carpet starts permanently reeking
WOoow bravo yurotards

>Are you a girl?
I have girl farts if that's what you're asking. *toot toot* do you feel my gas on your face. I shower your face in my farts. Suck them up like a vacuum. You love it, do you not? Suck suck my farts. Nigger bitch. Yes. These farts? They are your destiny.

>walk around in your stinky socks
Take off your socks and wash them, you filthy barbarian.