Does anyone have a good understanding of how late night shows work...

Does anyone have a good understanding of how late night shows work? Are they really live or are they just scripted pretending to be live? Can you say whatever you want, or do they give you a script of the questions and answers?

Attached: 1540439939766.jpg (800x1200, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbmEjz9t0AE
youtu.be/Kj2ut7NApwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emily Jean is amazing

>you will never be those shoes

Attached: 1447579883506.png (645x1260, 440K)

I miss Craig Ferguson.

Attached: 835.jpg (2045x1365, 2.01M)

they are rehearsed. It's all fake shit that's scripted

The topics are agreed upon before hand, as well as anecdotal stories they tell. You can usually notice when a celeb says something that catches the host off guard.

i went to a filming of conan back when he was doing late night. i'm pretty sure its just a regular interview, real slowball questions. im sure they know what theyre going to be asked, theyre there to look good.

Have you ever watched one? They literally joke about cutting shit all the time.

All the ones currently airing the host gets a set of questions to ask so tjat the idiot celebrity can tell 2 or 3 stories made up by their pr agent. Unless it's someone that the host actually likes and trusts. Like for some reason when the country guy from the voice goes on Fallon it's largely unscripted and is his best guest. But you can tell most interviews are just pre programmed questions.

And no it's not live you fucking moron. In fact most shows tape 2 episodes back to back. A few days before they air.

who was it?

Sort of rehearsed. If something goes wrong they'll re-shoot it until they get it right or air a re-run. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing is "live." Everything is on delay, even radio. If you've ever been listening to talk radio and the sound cuts off or there's a "glitch" and they cut to commercials, chances are something happened like an F-bomb and they had to cut it out.

>Those swampy teeth

Was she playing her SS roll here??

Based Jerry Seinfeld literally shits all over this

Both.

The host has his taking points and the actors have an idea of how it’s going to work. But sometimes shit happens. Jemaine Clement spilled his spaghetti during his first talk show and left abruptly during a segway thinking it was all over, and accidentally took the wireless mic with him. According to him the host kept trying to provoke discussion by asking questions that should lead in to stories, but he wasn’t catching on and kept responding with yes and no

Seems like a fun dude

Bump

sauce?

since when did they start letting cute frogs onto talk shows

>Does anyone have a good understanding of how late night shows work?
they shoot around 5pm. they spend the day figuring out all the bits for the monologue and skits and stuff, do all the pre-production during office hours, and shoot around 5. Then the post production team edits and everything and it's normally ready to go by 8 or so.

In terms of "shot live" interviews and stuff are GENERALLY always shot without redos and second takes and stuff. Unless something super autistic happens it's generally all just "first take."

And in terms of "scripted" the host is normally required to mention whatever they're plugging, and the host is GENERALLY given a list of talking points that the guest has prepared to respond to.
>Can you say whatever you want
as long as it adheres to the standards and practices that the advertisers are willing to pay for.
>or do they give you a script
no there's not really a script just talking points. Like their notecards will say for conan "ear fetish?" and then the actress goes from there.

Like Conan shows LOVE having beautiful women act like fucking weirdos or talking about crazy shit they used to do as kids so that when they do some goofy shit he can do SHOCKED reaction face.

Attached: confirmed for autism.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>I miss Craig Ferguson.
Metoo

Attached: 4356789op.jpg (1318x1579, 262K)

since when did they start letting cute frogs onto talk shows

She is cute.
I really wish I could hit her with a baseball bat then pour the hottest sauce into her pussy.
When she comes into consciousness she's screaming and suffering as her pussy is scorching with heat.
This is where I cum into play.
I fuck her.
I fuck the devil's pussy.
You see, I am a Demi God.
This is a method I learned from Tompopo Migatú Al Shibaz in 1982.
A method to summon the Devil's vagina.
Why do this? So I can spawn more Godly and powerful children.
During this heated coitus I will inseminate her and she then fuses my demon I mean Demi God sperm with her hellishly lubricated vaginal sceptar of Rah.
She will birth a new breed of evil.
Every Villain is Lemons.

Gollum Cara is best Cara

Attached: cara golem monster face.webm (640x358, 1.24M)

>do we have a picture of paul mccartney?
>ripping the notes before every interview
>struggling to hold the paper of emails and tweets
>that time he broke the camera
only late night host that seemed like he was enjoying himself. i completley skipped the episode when notch was on. that seemed like it would be bad
youtu.be/Kj2ut7NApwQ

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 10K)

Don't forget constant flirting with female guests