Started the documentary wanted to hate her

>started the documentary wanted to hate her
>ended the documentary in love with her

what's her secret bros?

Attached: Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_(cropped).jpg (848x979, 184K)

she's not attractive

She just took money from a bunch of retards. I don't hate her either.

What was her end game?

>She just took money from a bunch of retards
yeah, forget about her autismo ways of lowering her voice and aping Jobs AND Yoda.

She thought creating a medical device was the same as creating an app and assumed that her monkeys would magically achieve futuristic technology before anyone found out.

she looks like she fucks indian guys

im pretty sure it is though
oh nose she lowered her voice she is hitler

It worked in her favor in scamming a bunch of tards.

>im pretty sure it is though
then you're just as stupid as the people who gave her money

Mind control eyes. Also, I don't know if they mentioned it in the documentary, but the story about her husky that wasn't housebroken and shit everywhere that she took everywhere like a GoT episode is fucking hilarious.

There were non-retards she hoodwinked, like Henry Kissinger.

You’re a dumb cunt incel

have sex

Its her voice, fake or not, its like sweet sweet chocolate milk to my searching tongue...

Her eyes, like deep blue bright pools from the Bahamas, I can swim in them, splash splash, hold your breath.

Her clothes too, like the deepest darkest night, without no moon to guide the way. A type of night to do naughty things...

I don't understand why they kept trying to paint this picture of someone who just fell victim to their own well-intention ambitions and let things spin out of control.

Like, the second she as an undergrad decided she was just going to dismiss the medical expert who flat out tells her the science to do what she's talking about simply isn't a thing, I was done with her. There's a huge difference between not entertaining naysayers and ignoring basic principles of science.

She wasn't someone with a dream who wanted to do good and was working to realize that dream; she was someone obsessed with achieving a vision of success who was willing to stop at nothing to make it happen.

Fuck her.

>I don't understand why they kept trying to paint this picture of someone who just fell victim to their own well-intention ambitions and let things spin out of control.
because no one did this?

Have sex

They do it multiple times throughout the documentary. Are you kidding?

She was a lying cunt and a scumbag from the start. Fuck you

they literarly never did. The whole point of it was to point out how she INTENTIONALLY fucked everyone over.

you fell for the trick

Oh, no no, I have sex my dear dear user. Multiple times a day. I am not picky either, Ill have it with the most gargantuan women I can set my eyes to. The women who smell of cheese and have hair like the rough Brillo pads.

I explore their bodies while you post here, you listen to the music to drown out the moaning, echoing throughout your chambers. For the woman I sleep with is your mother. She weeps for my name.

alright

heh heh heh

You sniveling little rat. Showing me your belly once I have displayed dominance. Show me your belly rat boy, let me give it raspberries. bllltttbbbbbfffbbbllttt.

someone post the corporate dancing webm

Attached: do you love me yet.jpg (1211x943, 242K)

Attached: IMG_8204.jpg (469x610, 69K)

Attached: LOVEME.jpg (1894x648, 190K)

I could cum on those eyes.

CAN'T TOUCH THIS

Attached: 1553151880774.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

have u ever made an app before?

you are aware that hospital tech is still stuck in the early 2000s right? its bloated and expensive and doesn't do anything special that a arduino uno cant do

Attached: 1536748674572.png (701x668, 78K)

the psychologist guy was kinda hamfisted but all he said was that at the begging she may have started with good intentions but she was such a Psychopath that she fooled herself into thinking she was doing good and kept on going. The Podcast that came before the documentary was better and more in depth into the inner workings of the company

Attached: LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1895x899, 186K)

that's nice and all, but that doesn't mean she can magically make physically impossible things all of a sudden possible you fucking retard.

Attached: pls.jpg (9344x2016, 1.22M)

what she wanted to do was nothing like creating an app. It's like if she was promising an app that would allow you to download more ram.

old Indian man semen

Anything that does imaging is beyond industrial controller tier.

Also it's not often so much about the computer but the physical components of the machine that are complicated.

>investigative articles
>book
>two documentaries
>a podcast
>upcoming film
>upcoming miniseries
It's interesting, but it's not THAT interesting

i kind of want to see her feet. i bet they are qt

Also trading fraud is pretty common with medical enterprise. Always promise big, fail often.

I've never wanted to skullfuck someone but god damn those eyes look so wonderfully moist

Opposite, I have hysteric sociopath girl fetish. I started out wanting to like her, by the end I hated her she seems so stupid and desperate, get a fucking imagination you bitch

she fucked over powerful jews and took their money
she's based and our gal

>s-sister?

Attached: zuck.png (1036x986, 1.19M)

thats where you're fucking wrong

The hypnotic stare.

Attached: thelook.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

have sex

You’re not in love with her, you just feel that you know her, which is more meaningful than any other connection you’ve had with a woman

How do you rate this? For me she's a 6.5/10

Cutie bunny teeth / 10.