Netflix horror

Any lesser known horror films on Netflix I should check out? I just watched 'The Silence' last night and I'm in the mood but the previews for other new releases aren't capturing me. Sure, the silence was mostly just a quiet place knock off, but it was tense enough to keep me interested.

Attached: the-silence-netflix-review.jpg (1000x563, 54K)

The VVitch

I've seen that one, and wouldn't really consider it a netflix film, it had wide popularity off of that site. It doesn't need to be a Netflix exclusive, but the witch is very well known.

Also its customary to give a short description of why you think someone should watch the movie. Otherwise you're really no better than just the netflix list its self.

based on book the quite place ripped off

Fuck Netflix

This movie was absolutely abysmal. It made Bird Box look like a masterpiece and that was also total shit.

What a piece of shit film, the stupid cult shoehorned into the end was a joke

It wasn't even that it was shoe horned it was just so... unrelated. Like the whole film was about kist trying to figure out what is next, there was no plot so it just ended with the cult.

Also what is this about deaf people families surviving in a soundpocalypse? Deaf people are the loudest mother fuckers in the world they don't know shit about keeping quiet, and its not like sign language benefitted them more than once in the car.

>goyflix
Go back to r3ddit, thoughtslave

Hush
Autopsy of Jane Doe
The Witch (slow but pays off)
Hostel

Dang. I saw all four of those already, and I only kind of liked hostel, but that was when i was a lot younger.

The deafness/sign language shit barely even came into play in this disaster as opposed to how well it was handled in A Quiet Place. Kiernan Shipka did not act deaf at all, she talked normally and her ability to follow every conversation was just handwaved away by saying she can read lips perfectly or something. For a movie about having to be quiet and the whole family supposedly being fluent in signing, they still always just talk instead. Horribly lazy and executed with no thought on top of just being plain retarded throughout.

I especially liked the part where they shoot the random guy at the gas station, steal his gun, let their dog maul him a bit, and then leave him for dead yet are supposed to be the good guys. Or when the dumbfuck old lady who has rigged her house to outsmart the creatures runs out in her yard yelling for no reason and is surprised to be attacked by them.

her character wasn’t born deaf she lost it in an accident

not a film but a series. Its pretty decent but don't expect something crazy. called kingdom

Attached: kingdom-netflix-review.jpg (1000x563, 60K)

Isn't this show Chinese?

Yeah, the whole deaf thing basically didn't play in much. It was still a good enough film for a late night watch before bed, some nice tension here and there, and I enjoy watching apocalypse stuff so that helps. but you aren't wrong for the most part. A quiet place really used its premise, this one didn't even abuse it let alone use it. As for Keirnan she did act a little deaf even in the way she talked, but she had only been deaf for a short while at this point if im nto mistaken, she was not born deaf and didn't become deaf until after she was ten or so. By then she would have had good control over her voice and people could still voice train her as she would understand what they mean if they say she's practically yelling or speaking too low. She was only slightly off in that regard.

Even as the good guys I mean that man was going to steal their car, I don't think anyone watched that and thought less of the family for it. I don't think the bells were there to 'outsmart' the creatures, as it doesn't really make sense how that would help her... the creatures fly after all, that was probably on her gate a long time just as a sort of 'doorbell' for people approaching her gate.

I don't really do a series if it's not going to be exceptional.

its korean
>inb4 its the same thing
yea hilarious

they have the wailing on netflix, probably better off rewatching that a few times than anything else on there

House on Haunted Hill is also really good if you’re up for a series

Not him, but I think you mean Haunting of Hill House (and I second that recommendation, great show). House on Haunted Hill was an unrelated movie.

its like a good horror movie mixed with some soap opera heavy drama

like it was good but god damn all of the non horror stuff was so heavy