Describe Daphne's personality

Describe Daphne's personality.

Attached: 1554148624709.jpg (695x900, 549K)

A real nice gal.

Fuck your personality.
>it's Daphne tied and gagged episode
Mmmmmmhhhhh Kino. She looks so off without rope.

The type of girl that loves to fuck niggers

Attached: Shannon_Sharpe_at_Super_Bowl_XLI_pre-game_show_in_Miami.jpg (407x546, 162K)

A secret bitch

got that golden ass

Sweet and inquisitive

you dont need a personality when you're a stacy

Yes

Really sweet, kind, and eager to please, but with a core of desperation that can lead to extreme insanity if it's ever awakened.

This was her personality in Mystery Incorporated and I think it's the best personality for her. She starts out as the most normal of the gang, but the worse the situation gets the more her sanity peels away until you realize that, deep down, she's the craziest of them all. And that's a good thing.

Attached: Daphne_Blake_(SDMI).png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Imagine the smell

I can, she smells of classy 60's perfume.

Well, she is from England and eccentric. She believes she is psychic and has a lot of weird stories about her family. Niles is in love with her, which leads to many comedies of errors until they finally get together.

If been on this site for too long even seeing this phrase with no context makes me laugh.
I hope to god I never hear this

footslut

Attached: Thicc.jpg (900x1321, 83K)

Bump

The type of girl that loves to fuck dogs

No she isn't.

Can you blame her?

Attached: 1535859220977.png (1280x723, 1.12M)

Attached: untie me.jpg (1600x965, 748K)

those creeps have got something to eat

Murderous

Attached: Daphne stake.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

SUPER into getting tied up during sex

Extroverted, affable socialite, the kind of girl who excels at dealing with people and working within social confines to get information and have things taken care of.

Nah, she's a hot girl that means she's deadfish. Velma on the other hand, must be a complete degenerate.

do you guys just have this shit on your computer

This is defamation!

Attached: 1531574389414.jpg (1024x852, 136K)

>ywn eat scooby doos shit

Attached: 1508813001689.png (645x1260, 440K)

Very lewd

damn nigga, Velma a FREAK

Chipper, ambitious, curious.

Probably likes bondage

And loyal.

Bring back big boobed 70s daphne

Based and redpilled.
I'm so sorry user.

>but with a core of desperation that can lead to extreme insanity if it's ever awakened

oh, you mean she's incel at heart?

She's too pretty to be one of those, but being into mystery solving definitely makes her a weirdo.

Underrated.

I have no clue what the nu - characters are like, but classic daphne was just an air head and so was fred, like the two of them were absolutely fucking useless but because they were clearly Chad and Stacey, they wound up catching most of the villains anyways.

Classic one was primary a DiD. Fred was the driver. Shaggy and Scooby were decoys and Velma solved everything.

Didn't Shaggy and Scooby usually end up capturing most of the villains by accident?

nah they spent the entire episode running away while velma casually solved everything in the background, then fred and daphne appear out of fucking no where and fred lassos the bad guy or some shit, making basically all of velmas work entirely pointless.

>mentally ill
That's all you really had to say.

Pitch me a Daphne story

Forgot to qualify: A sexy one

In the waning days of 60s counterculture, the van breaks down and Daphne and Fred hitch a ride with a group of hippy girls who promise to drop them off at the nearest town. During the ride they get high and pass out and wake up at a movie ranch in Death Valley. A strange bearded musician inducts Daphne into what he calls "The Family", with hazing rituals consisting of ingesting tabs of acid off the tongues of her sister sponsors, tagging Sharon Tate's house with graffiti and then scissoring her to death.

Did he swooce right into her?

Snobbish yet caring.

Daphne takes the knot

Have sex

She's rich but not a snob, loves purple and bondage and Freddy, and hates wearing underwear

thot

A bitch.

SCOOB'D

All woman want to fuck dogs. Thats why for my daughters sake I will never let one in the house.

Tits

No Gaydar